Looks - expectations vs. reality

How often do providers look better or worse than you expected ? ( pick one each )

• 0 out of 4 times worse

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • 1 out of 4 times worse

Votes: 23 18.0%
  • 2 out of 4 times worse

Votes: 40 31.3%
  • 3 out of 4 times worse

Votes: 38 29.7%
  • 4 out of 4 times worse

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • 0 out of 4 times better

Votes: 5 3.9%
  • 1 out of 4 times better

Votes: 36 28.1%
  • 2 out of 4 times better

Votes: 27 21.1%
  • 3 out of 4 times better

Votes: 10 7.8%
  • 4 out of 4 times better

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
When you/she opens the door, what has been your experience in your initial reactions to her looks ? Based on whatever info you had prior to making the appointment ( description, photos, reviews, etc. ), what was reality ?

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
So far, there are 16 votes in the first half and only 9 votes in the second half. Everyone should be answering both halves !!!

Originally posted by BigMadM
I voted and the response said I dont have access to this page.
I get the same message. I guess we are all not allowed to vote not sure. I searched the word poll and did not see a thread about it.

looks from the girls

Hi,

I own an agency and I have to say, that sometimes I am in shock when I see the real girl behind the picture for an interview.
Girls send me all glamorous pictures and they want to work for me and 8 out of 10 of the girls that I see for an interview I send away. The worst girl I saw was a girl that claimed to be 24 and she looked like a knockout on her playboy like pics, when I saw her I did not recognise her she looked like a wrinkled up prune and at least 48 years old. Most of my regular girls ( that charge $$) look better in real life then the girls that charge $$$ and up. Just a hint for hobbiests that don't like to use agency's I just don't hire anybody....

Just my 0.02 on this story

Kathy

Sometimes I am a bit slow but.......

If I voted that 1 out of 4 times she was worse, then by default I must vote 3 out of 4 times she was better. Correct?

Or perhaps I am brain-dead and am overanalyzing the whole thing.

Dan

Last edited:
Daniel_NYC

Not necessarily.... I have found ladies that look neither better nor worse in person than expected. i.e., "the same" or "just as good"

Last edited:

pjorourke

Thinks he's Caesar's Wife
How about:

a) 1 out of 4 times they look worse
b) 1 out of 4 times they look better
c) 2 out of 4 times they look as expected

Slinky is suveying a) & b) from which we can infer c)

Thanks PJ,

I understand that is a plausable reply, but is the software capable of rejecting an answer like this:

2 out of 4 times worse
3 out of 4 times better

cause if it is not, then the results are meaningless.

Now I am definitely over-analyzing,
but consider this:
I don't get invited to too many meetings at work anymore, and nobody asks for my opinion for fear I will extol the virtues of quantitative analysis irrespective of the Scientific method.

Dan

"the results are meaningless"

Meaningless??? That is a bit harsh, don't you think? How about, "not entirely reflective of reality"? Besides, wouldn't the meaninglessness of the results depend upon how many idiots are choosing impossible pairs, and statistical significance? (Also, even if the software rejected such impossible pairs, it still wouldn't detect lying, bias, very high expectations, very low expectations, etc.). It is what it is. Not meaningless, however.

pjorourke

Thinks he's Caesar's Wife
Re: Thanks PJ,

Originally posted by Daniel_NYC
I don't get invited to too many meetings at work anymore, and nobody asks for my opinion for fear I will extol the virtues of quantitative analysis irrespective of the Scientific method.
Gee Dan, I have no idea why you don't get invited to meetings anymore. LOL

Similiarities??

Isn't this poll like the recent election In Iraq where Saddam received 100% of the vote.. a vast improvement over the last election, where he received only 99.68 % of the vote... heard the one person who voted against him is now dead...what a pity!