Looking for trish

I need some help. Im looking for, or trying to find Trish of AC.
Thenumber I had doesnt work, and I know there are a few women here that can inform her Imlooking for her or at least help me find her contact info.
Please, Im looking to see if shes still in the biz, looking for mid july.

Originally posted by BigMadM
I need some help. Im looking for, or trying to find Trish of AC.
Thenumber I had doesnt work, and I know there are a few women here that can inform her Imlooking for her or at least help me find her contact info.
Please, Im looking to see if shes still in the biz, looking for mid july.
Try contacting Betty_snj, she might be able to help u

Hey...Now.....

Trish the dish...

Ran into her about a month ago...not retired but went UTR ...still sees her regulars and refferals, now where is her number??

I have an old number for trish, Ill try it tomorrow, but I was told Trish moved, so I assumed the old number was non working.
maybe I shouldnt assume. If Im free, Ill try to reach her.
Betty, you mad at me?

trish is off the market with my pal. They must be happy as I no longer hear from him :( she won't be back i bet as he knows how to treat a lady.

perhaps your paranoid. I don't toss insults. Just answered your question to where she was.

Could you of thought the last part was the insult? No it was not. I was reflecting while typing. I miss my pal/client is all. Such is life... You are a fine gentleman and I hope all remains well with you and your family!

Trish

I KNOW I read a recent post somewhere seemingly From Trish stating she was taking appts in the AC area. I'll go back and double check and let you know if I find it.

thankyou, but you know I was only joshing you.

I only met trish once, and really havent been down to AC alone, alone being the key word, as often as Id like to be.

She was a sweetheart.