Looking for Jazzmine formerly at ultima

If it's the Jasmine who previously worked at State of Therapy and JC World, I'd love to know too! The Jasmine I knew was reputedly Turkish, very good at Sports and Swedish massage, good hands, warm personality, and a figure to behold. Last I saw her was at JC World before she moved to Ultima, then I lost track.

Jasmine sightings?

I'm not positive....but I saw a Jasmine several times at the Ritz about six months ago. Definitely awesome Ultima type body - and, I think she once said she did work at Ultima

Richard

jasmine

Dante:

You are right, Jasmine was really a hot looking woman - I believe she was Turkish. I saw her dance a couple times when Ultima had the back room
open on Thursdays. I always recall admiring what had to be her near perfect set of natural 36c breasts - sadly I never had the opportunity to have a private session with her. Good luck in finding her - its not the easiest thing; I'm searching for another former Ultima girl but so far it has been futile.

Tell me who!!!

I know a few of the ultima girls and where they are now... Who are you looking for??? I might know!!! But the best was Jazzmine!! Believe me I went through that place like, like, like, well like the FBI did I guess!!!

OK - do you know where Eva is now?

About 5'4 brunette, early-mid twenties, slim, good looking, all over tanned hardbody with great D cup (implants). Hot girl good time. She had been off for awhile but came back shortly before Ultima closed.

I wish i did!!!

I know who you are refering to, but don't know her current whereabouts... Sorry!! Thats another of a long line of Ultima girls that I wish i knew a way to contact.. I was told, by a girl who is in that industry, that the girls from Ultima where both jaded by there expectations of return for their services and also blackballed by most of the other simular clubs because of how "hot" they had become in the law enforcement community... In short no one wants to touch them with a ten foot pole!!!

Ultima lost and found

Dante:

I was looking for Jennifer aka Natalie - here is a link with her picture - haven't received any responses to my ISO post about her - but somebody must have an idea where she is working.
http://www.jerseywomen.com/pages/natalie/index.htm

In some respects, many of the Ultima girls were spoiled rotten from exhorbatant tipping by many novice patrons who filled the place towards the end. I know of some girls who were making $300.00 tips during the twenty minute sessions - geez its no wonder why you wouldn't want to work anyplace else. But Ultima was truly a unique place - as always there was good and bad, but I doubt we will ever again see an operation like this one in Jersey. The place was never low-key but clearly the situation was way out of control when you have over a hundred guys in a relatively small back room. Sad isn't it?