Looking for advice/sharing my thoughts

Hmm I have a similar issue. I don't outwardly have any anxiety, but I have a lot of issues with relationships. I'm in my mid-20s but due to some things that happened when I was younger, I have had issues with trust and troubles with talking with girls outside of a casual enviornment. The hobby has been safe for me since everything is basically just an exchange, but even then I have issues with talking with the provider at times. I can hit up a casual conversation, but I don't know how to strike up an intimate conversation or anything like that. I've had a very boring night life, and I get anxiety at times when I think about things like that.
In the end, I think it's just me being too passive, but I'm not entirely sure how to resolve it... I guess what I'm trying to say is, it's pretty normal, and the hobbying is pretty helpful. I'm not as much of a tool anymore in front of hot women, and I can get a handle on my hormomes.
Couple of shots of Jack Daniels will cure your problem.

I'm in my mid-30s and I still have trouble talking to women sometimes, especially when I think of it as trying to "woo her" so, maybe eliminating that type of self-imposed pressure from the start would be beneficial (I know, easier said than done!). Try to think of it more of a friendly/casual conversation and try to force yourself to open dialogue with just about anyone as part of practice. Start going to a bar even, force yourself to stay there for an hour at the least, have a drink, and have conversations with the bartender and the people beside/around you. This can give you practice and eventually, a second or third time you'll run into someone whom you are attracted to and with said practice can more easily find an opening. I find it helpful to talk about something in the present environment to kick things off. You can always talk about how great your drink or food is, or use something attention grabbing that she has on, maybe complement the item she has on and ask about it (watch, jewelry, bright dress, etc.).

I always feel with mongering there will be some nervousness present with me especially going to a place I've never been to before… part of it is inherent in the nature of mongering. Instead of lingering in purgatory though, just do it and take the plunge!

Best of luck and looking forward to hearing about your progression and whether you've dove-in!

Start going to a bar even, force yourself to stay there for an hour at the least, have a drink, and have conversations with the bartender and the people beside/around you.
IMHO, The underlying issue is that you feel self conscious starting a conversation with someone you’re attracted to because you think they automatically know you’re full of shit and just trying to bang them. The practice above will help get you accustomed to starting conversations with people you’re not trying to bang and you’ll wind up more comfortable being genuine regardless of who you’re talking to. This will eventually translate to confidence.
As mentioned above, alcohol helps too.