Looking for a gentelman for hot weekend! NY? my page!

W

Woolf

You people have a bad name for spamming....

If thats your goal, you have come to the wrong place.

On the flip side I have heard you offer a half decent service. If your going to post, why don't you get a few of your girls on here. Might help change certain board moderators opinions of La Fantasy.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
It's been a while since I gave "the speach", so I guess it's time for a refresher course:

We realize that these boards are a good place for "advertising". However, we do not condone ( i.e. tolerate ) ladies who put up threads that are simply a one line ad. If you want an ad, put one up in the Advertising Secion. If you have absolutely nohing to add to the discussions, GOOD BYE !!!!

Spammers will have posts deleted.

In addition, for everyone, do not cross post threads to multiple boards. pick the best area for a thread, and make one post. In the future, threads posted to multiple boards will have all copies deleted. If you're not sure which section is appropriate, you can always ask first ( although I don't think it's all that confusing ).

To be clear, we're not looking to stop ladies from making people aware of relevant information. it's just that we don't find "hey, check me out" to be "news".

Repeat offenders will be dealt with accordingly.

LeFantasy has been around for some time now.

They regularly (not frequently) post on TBD and virtually nobody seems to pay attention.

They are apparently based in Eastern Europe (where JohnB says there are MANY hot ladies for VERY reasonable prices to be had), but I have never seen nor heard one thing about any of their lady's, good or bad, nor anything about the services they proved.

Why IS that ? Surely somebody on this side of the pond has had some experience with them, no ?