looking for a F/S spot

I have been looking for a spot that gives multiple cups in nyc. I called a few places and they said they offer full service for $$ does this incude multiples? I do not want o go there and pop and then they say i am done. been to a few AMP's and all i get is a R&T when i ask for more they say no.

venomous_soul said:
I have been looking for a spot that gives multiple cups in nyc. I called a few places and they said they offer full service for $$ does this incude multiples? I do not want o go there and pop and then they say i am done. been to a few AMP's and all i get is a R&T when i ask for more they say no.
They're not very careful if they tell you it's full service for $200 (we don't use money codes here, it doesn't fool anyone). I'm surprised they'd say that much over the phone.

Many AMPs will treat you tht way the first time. You have to go several times, to the point they feel safe with you, before the full menu is opened. Busts are way up and everyone is more paranoid.

Even then there's no guarantee of multiple pops.

There's no consistency even within the same AMP or agency. I've been to more than one place where one girl gives you the whole hour no matter what happens, and another one will say "all done" immediately after you pop. I've even had a couple extend the time without asking for more money. Just find a girl you like who treats you well, and then tip her well and ask for her every time.