Longtime Lurker...kind of

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been lurking on this site for quite some time, but have a few questions so figured I'd toss myself in the ring. I mostly stick to independent massage women, as I like a good massage but also like the more intimate experience, I'm not a FS guy. Given that I don't want to break any rules, I'm curious about finding some additional good sites for independent providers, so I'll probably look into PM'ing a few people..feel free to PM me as well.

Been lurking on this site for quite some time, but have a few questions so figured I'd toss myself in the ring. I mostly stick to independent massage women, as I like a good massage but also like the more intimate experience, I'm not a FS guy. Given that I don't want to break any rules, I'm curious about finding some additional good sites for independent providers, so I'll probably look into PM'ing a few people..feel free to PM me as well.
Lol. Doesn’t get much worse than this

You "don't want to break any rules", lol? Then you might want to read the rules...
Boy, it didn't take long for this one to get everyone's attention!

I sent you a PM. Write me back ASAP. It erases if you don't read it in 2 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.