Long Island Street Action

How do you stay in areas so long without being spotted by LE, especially in the wee hours of the morning? I drive around a lot, one time when I parked LE slowly drove past me and ran my plate, then pulled me over for being in a bad area, lol.
well I was in that no more then 5 mins felt like 2 mins or even less. Also the number one rule only commit one crime at a time . No loud music on the car . No reckless driving . No U turns.

Quick question, I'm still trying to figure out if I know Texas... does she have short dark hair and a tat on the upper left hip area?
She changes her hair alot but its been dirty blonde, pinkish and all other crap. It usually is shorter though.
She walks like a gimp and def stands out and is also a little more put together than other WSW on the Hempstead stroll.
She also reads our beloved forum.

The Clarion on Vets Hwy hotel used to host Angel at one point [where I met her for the first time], and a few others for incalls. It's since dried up with the Aero Dr hotel opening, they all seem to do incall/parking lot car fun there now. But given this recent news story, I'm thinking it probably is hosting providers still, regardless this is always one of my fears coming back to my car [and how do I explain the situation to friends, family, police]

https://longisland.news12.com/police-over-a-dozen-tires-slashed-at-hotel-near-macarthur-airport

Since when does the hotel charge or take payments for parking for the airport this is new to me, for all we know it could be a employee from the airport or town that is mad that the hotel is cut throttling their business. Last thing people want is to attract cops to their business spots.

Since when does the hotel charge or take payments for parking for the airport this is new to me, for all we know it could be a employee from the airport or town that is mad that the hotel is cut throttling their business. Last thing people want is to attract cops to their business spots.
If they have extra spots and they have a van that shuttles to/from airport it's a way to bring in extra revenue using resources that would otherwise go unused.
And yes as an incentive to park at the hotel instead of at the airport the hotel would have to undercut the airport parking.
However, unless the airport parking is a franchise and not run by Islip, I don't see an incentive for an employee to slash the tires of competition.

What it may be (and I'm only guessing) is it may be someone who has a beef with the hotel itself unrelated to the airport.

couple nights ago I was driving on Fulton closer to where you would start leaving the village area going towards the U Haul building when I see a woman in her 40s dressed pretty nice with ripped up jeans. She was asking a Spanish guy in English for the bus station/main st and he kept pointing back. At first I thought she was a mama Sita from the bars but after hearing their convo I realized she was probably not Italian background. Makeup was done, had a LI Karen well done hair cut… very out of place but looked like she did indulge in the drug trade. I ask if she needs a ride she says to Hicksville. I told her to get in but she said cars were pulling over to try get her in whether mongers or LEO and she said she’ll get in the back. I said fine until we get out of area. A little down way I have her switch and she spills her story. Just got back from Cali couple months ago but spent most of her life on the island. Only started doing drugs a few years ago and isn’t a SW.
tells me she cuts hair, cleans houses and found out her man cheated on her and went on a dark turn for the day and decided to relive her days on terrace a couple years ago. I could tell she smoked crack because of how erratic/speeded she was despite Her denying it. Anyway, we’re on OCR in Westbury and we start flirting I said for $40 I’d like to see what that mouth can do as she agreed. Went to a quiet spot in Hicksville where she gave me a sexy and enthusiastic BBJ and swallowed every drop. Got her digits and she is added to the UTR list. Since she is not exactly a SW or on any ad sites I can’t share her info but if I get more info out of her that she side hustles on dates and would want digits shared you know I’ll be first to do it with everyone.
this situation reminded me of something thar would happen Genius, often I think when these things happen to me they are most adventurous and fun of mongering.
I was driving past the Hicksville LIRR station on 106 the other day & under the overpass by the Dunkin see a familiar face. It was the woman from this post.
Made sense as she lives off Duffy ave where I dropped her off after our encounter. However I never have seen her walking Hicksville & only was able to scoop her up one other time on the Hempstead Stroll.
She had a bunch of bags with her probably waiting for the bus to head to Hempstead for a ‘few days’.
She was really hot the first time I picked her up in that Fall by the following Spring she put on 30 lbs was more cracked out and dropped several notches. However still a slut who enjoys cock and not just going through the motions.
Makes me wonder if Hicksville has any street action around the train station. When it was warmer out I did see several homeless looking women in the old closed Florist lot just north of the LIRR station and another time in the Dunkin lot.

Coming back from an meet that did not end well driving home passing the Coram spot I see a girl walking decied oh well might as well stopped picked her up cute so we get to spot she says what you want for whatever I say what do you do she says evrything ok what does it cost she 70 she says. I say what I just want a bj she says 40 ok she was good combo of mouth and hand just the way I like it. Finished off dropped off by 7/11 her name was Nadia .

billyS

Reign of Terror
Coming back from an meet that did not end well driving home passing the Coram spot I see a girl walking decied oh well might as well stopped picked her up cute so we get to spot she says what you want for whatever I say what do you do she says evrything ok what does it cost she 70 she says. I say what I just want a bj she says 40 ok she was good combo of mouth and hand just the way I like it. Finished off dropped off by 7/11 her name was Nadia .
So $40 for a bj? CIM? Spit or swallow?
Ethnicity?

billyS

Reign of Terror
White woman kinda cute...I always use a cover with these girls
I did a search in this thread for her and if it's the same Nadia then she has been around since 2013. There are posts that old about a skinny white girls named Nadia.
Maybe @EasyGoingExec can confirm it's the same girl.

From the posts it seems she has been in and out of jail a few times since guys started reviewing her, she stumbles around high sometimes and has a black pimp.

I did a search in this thread for her and if it's the same Nadia then she has been around since 2013. There are posts that old about a skinny white girls named Nadia.
Maybe @EasyGoingExec can confirm it's the same girl.

From the posts it seems she has been in and out of jail a few times since guys started reviewing her, she stumbles around high sometimes and has a black pimp.
Maybe true she did know her way around and was good at what she did no novice that is for sure she had make up on so maybe she covering up her age

Oh yeah that’s the same Nadia that’s been around for about a decade now. Has had clean spells and back to coram spells on and off. But has been in coram for months now. Gives good head, I’d just be careful with her taking stuff from your car because she loves to look around. And also watch out for LE because she’s always holding drugs on her. Her head is good. Pussy is loose but she likes it hard and rough. She’s let me and my friend tag team her. Heroin and crack user like most so wrap it up. If she gets too comfortable with you, she starts rushing and bitching so never be too nice to these hoes. Or pay more than $40 bj and $70 pussy. I fuck her for 60 usually.

Nadia is 37 actually

Oh yeah that’s the same Nadia that’s been around for about a decade now. Has had clean spells and back to coram spells on and off. But has been in coram for months now. Gives good head, I’d just be careful with her taking stuff from your car because she loves to look around. And also watch out for LE because she’s always holding drugs on her. Her head is good. Pussy is loose but she likes it hard and rough. She’s let me and my friend tag team her. Heroin and crack user like most so wrap it up. If she gets too comfortable with you, she starts rushing and bitching so never be too nice to these hoes. Or pay more than $40 bj and $70 pussy. I fuck her for 60 usually.

Nadia is 37 actually
She is actually Egyptian and comes from a good family . She was dating her handler Vaughn for about 12 years . Last year they moved to Orlando to live with his family they were clean but he decides he does not want to be with a hoe and broke up with her after she was supporting his drug habit for over a decade . She comes back to NY and stays at her moms house . She ripped off a big drug dealer in Coram and had a price on her head but he got busted and his girl died of an overdose . So she came back to Coram and been loosing mad weight and going down hill she can't get over loosing her man . Young John is right she robbed me blind of what I had in my car I made the mistake of leaving her alone she cleaned out what I had in my trunk and she was fast . She is a known thief and yes always has drugs on her . Has a bad attitude and through her out of my car last time I saw her in the summer . Watch out lock up your stuff and have a good time . I won't go near her again .

She is actually Egyptian and comes from a good family . She was dating her handler Vaughn for about 12 years . Last year they moved to Orlando to live with his family they were clean but he decides he does not want to be with a hoe and broke up with her after she was supporting his drug habit for over a decade . She comes back to NY and stays at her moms house . She ripped off a big drug dealer in Coram and had a price on her head but he got busted and his girl died of an overdose . So she came back to Coram and been loosing mad weight and going down hill she can't get over loosing her man . Young John is right she robbed me blind of what I had in my car I made the mistake of leaving her alone she cleaned out what I had in my trunk and she was fast . She is a known thief and yes always has drugs on her . Has a bad attitude and through her out of my car last time I saw her in the summer . Watch out lock up your stuff and have a good time . I won't go near her again .
Why do you put everyone's business out there and use people's real names? This why even though it's obvious you are a pimp of some sort, people think you are a rat! I know you pretend to be "helping" these girls, but you are just preying on low hanging fruit.

Why do you put everyone's business out there and use people's real names? This why even though it's obvious you are a pimp of some sort, people think you are a rat! I know you pretend to be "helping" these girls, but you are just preying on low hanging fruit.
Your very wrong I am not a pimp and what real names . Everyone knows her first name is Nadia and her handler old bf first name is not an issue in my mind . And who am I ratting out? Its a sad story that this girl was cut loose and she ended up alone . And preying is not what I do . I do not cruise around looking for girls but am more than willing to get them something to eat or drink or offer them a ride to court or clothing . I happen to volunteer as a sober coach and have made it my business to help addicts male or female . Because or personnel tragedy in my life . The reviews not only put out names but specific sex acts so what am I saying or stating that is so wrong ? I helped Nadia and many other girls and have not asked for anything in return just ask them . I ak not hiding in the shadows .