Long Island Street Action

Nice, I’ve picked up Olivia a few times myself. Last time picked her up with my friend. Took her to a spot 5 mins away from the 711 and we took turns switching, one fucking her from behind while she sucked the other one. Gave her 80 for it, must have ducked her for like 20 mins. She liked it lol
When was this. I'd like to meet her but never know when to check out. I think she is mainly out and about on wednesdays?

While heading home from running errands decided to stroll thru Coram spot. Saw one in a cap and track suite by the side street next to laundromat stopped says she usually asks for fifty all I have is forty she said ok gets in. We go to spot ask her name she says Kelly (Not sure if is the same one that advertise that one time and did not ask) hand the money get down to business head game was good a little hand stroking got the poision out and job done. She was kinda cute long blonde hair in a braid would say late 20's.
I picked up Kelly too, good suction of the head licking of the shaft. Typical crackhead face, weird jaw and bone structure that crackheads have. Not sure how to explain it. Only downside is she rushes, but made me cum in 5 minutes. Didn’t want to catch either but Jerked it all out at the end as I was about to cum. Wants 100 to fuk.. I gave her 50 for the bbj which IMO should be 40 at most but it was in a rush. Lots of cops in coram but there’s traffic and movement, just don’t drive around in circles and a grid like pattern. I saw two other men in cars doing that following around girls. Amateurs.. lol.

When was this. I'd like to meet her but never know when to check out. I think she is mainly out and about on wednesdays?
It was at night after 9pm I believe on a Friday night. I’ve seen her around regardless of the day of the week though . Head is ok but Kelly’s is better IMO. Also Olivia has a lot of saggy skin and her ass is flabby and deflated from losing, gaining, and losing weight again so many times. But she gets the job done. She was una hit n run a year or two ago in coram and now can’t get on her knees for doggystyle. Another whore from coram told me she’s had like 7 kids so that explains the weight fluctuation.

It was at night after 9pm I believe on a Friday night. I’ve seen her around regardless of the day of the week though . Head is ok but Kelly’s is better IMO. Also Olivia has a lot of saggy skin and her ass is flabby and deflated from losing, gaining, and losing weight again so many times. But she gets the job done. She was una hit n run a year or two ago in coram and now can’t get on her knees for doggystyle. Another whore from coram told me she’s had like 7 kids so that explains the weight fluctuation.
Ok, that kind of puts her down a few places on my to do list lol. After my experience with Sunny (not sure if she is around anymore) - a lame 40 cbj with + 10 for bbj and no ball action, I guess Kelly seems like a good option. I will report back if I ever make the stroll again this week.

Olivias skin description is amazing. She’s small and the loose skin is weird, also 35 and will look like 65 in a few years.

Kelly had a better blowjob than Sunny, but sunny is hotter. Pick ya battle, don’t give any of them more than $40 nor let them rush you.

I’ve laid low from coram after I picked up a LSW/BSW mix I’ve never seen. After 5 mins during acting pimp pulls his car right behind me. I tell her to stop, pull away and park at a business that has a camera with one way in or out. He didn’t follow me in lot - told her to finish and then let her out there and told her to walk. Be safe out there.

With all that smashing surprised she hasn't had #8 or #9 by now. More cushion for the pushin of weight fluctuate like that!!

Drove on union in bay shore. Theres was a few wsw out there "vanilla" aka Clarissa hanging in lirr parking lot she got into another mongers car. There was another chick not sure if was Barbara or another chick at the bus stop. Couldn't partake as i was with significant other. Happened around 5:30-6ish. Happy hunting!!!

Can you help with a description?
Missy or Misty is mid 20s dirty blonde hair medium build. I’ve seen her around off and on for the past year or so every time I try to make eye contact and see if she was working she ignored me. Last week I saw her earlier in the day same thing ignored me gavethe wave, disregarded me. Went about my business came back two hours later saw her on a side street pulled up asked if she needed a ride she got in same thing as the other monger $40 coverEd bj pretty good service. Nice no rush. I hate the cover so I’m not sure I’d repeat bj. Maybe FS she says she really doesn’t do that but who knows.

Met a SSW(Spanish) last week in Hempstead 1pm. Very petite but attractive. 30s thin baseball cap n backpack close to Hilton n Jackson. Alex. Pointed her towards the bank n picked her up. Wanted 40 CBJ. Settled for 30. She wasn’t very good just not into it more stroking than sucking. I won’t repeat.

CI Wednesday 1pm picked up WSW Lena. I didn’t recognize her at first she really didn’t look that bad. Overalls with top floped down nice legs she hopped in and then I recognized her. She didn’t recognize me we negotiate 60 CFS. She was actually pleasant didn’t rush or complain like last time. A little head to start,pretty lame not into it. Covered up into missionary blew into the bag. She smelled clean,must have just come out. In a pinch may repeat. No phone. I didn’t start this as a new review because somebody a few posts that mentioned her in CI. So I know she has been reviewed but I don’t believe she has her own thread.

About 7pm this Saturday, I was around the Coram area and decided I needed something from there. Not too many worthwhile SWs out so drove behind the club.

Saw a white, blonde streaks, skinny thing with small tits, dressed nice, looked clean with a baseball hat on. It was Kelly. She gets in, and we drive. $50 for a beej, 80 for FS, she says. I'm trying to be more like some of you on here. I say $30/50. She agrees.

She told me that my car was the nicest car she'd ever been in. It made me chuckle to hear this from a SW in Coram. Also it's a Honda.

She had a little half smoked cigarette in her hand. It reeked of old cigarette. More on this later.

We go to a nice spot behind a building that she recommends. There's another car there. She isn't worried. She knows who's in the car. "They're here for the same thing" she says.

I decide on a covered BJ outside outside the car. She gets down on her knees, and goes at it like a champ. I try to touch her tits and she says it's $5 more. OK.

Kelly is really doing it for me and after a few minutes of this I figure $15 more for FS is worth it.

She takes off her pants (we're still outside) and bends over for me. I am hit by the disgusting smell of rotting sperm and dirty vagina. I actually gagged. I say let's stick with the bj. She says, "Don't worry, nobody's going to come here". I told her it was 'something else'.

She finishes the job, I take her back. She tells me to drop her off somewhere safer, another strip mall with a Jamaican Restaurant further down n the road. I though that was nice.

In my mind I can still smell that vag. Fucking disgusting. I washed my hands and bathed extra-extra to make sure it wasn't on me somehow.

I don't know if she's intelligent enough to carry that old cigarette to mask the other scents she comes with but maybe? WTF.

I am never EVER going to ask for FS there again.

About 7pm this Saturday, I was around the Coram area and decided I needed something from there. Not too many worthwhile SWs out so drove behind the club.

Saw a white, blonde streaks, skinny thing with small tits, dressed nice, looked clean with a baseball hat on. It was Kelly. She gets in, and we drive. $50 for a beej, 80 for FS, she says. I'm trying to be more like some of you on here. I say $30/50. She agrees.

She told me that my car was the nicest car she'd ever been in. It made me chuckle to hear this from a SW in Coram. Also it's a Honda.

She had a little half smoked cigarette in her hand. It reeked of old cigarette. More on this later.

We go to a nice spot behind a building that she recommends. There's another car there. She isn't worried. She knows who's in the car. "They're here for the same thing" she says.

I decide on a covered BJ outside outside the car. She gets down on her knees, and goes at it like a champ. I try to touch her tits and she says it's $5 more. OK.

Kelly is really doing it for me and after a few minutes of this I figure $15 more for FS is worth it.

She takes off her pants (we're still outside) and bends over for me. I am hit by the disgusting smell of rotting sperm and dirty vagina. I actually gagged. I say let's stick with the bj. She says, "Don't worry, nobody's going to come here". I told her it was 'something else'.

She finishes the job, I take her back. She tells me to drop her off somewhere safer, another strip mall with a Jamaican Restaurant further down n the road. I though that was nice.

In my mind I can still smell that vag. Fucking disgusting. I washed my hands and bathed extra-extra to make sure it wasn't on me somehow.

I don't know if she's intelligent enough to carry that old cigarette to mask the other scents she comes with but maybe? WTF.

I am never EVER going to ask for FS there again.
That’s one of the reasons why I don’t do homeless street walker’s anymore.
Most of the Coram girls are Homeless.
But different strokes. :(

From my experience it is extremely rare if you pick up a legit SW and there is no stink down there. Hence why I really only will take a BBJ from them. If they seem clean and freshly showered which is slim I will negotiate while getting head for more, usually 20 more on top of what I paid.

when I picked up Kelly two months ago she was freshly showered and looked good although I was a few drinks in and the baseball cap was on in the dark. Every review has her with the cap on which makes me wonder wtf is going on there. She was wearing a really attractive yoga pant outfit which made me pull over to begin with. Her head game was good and she stated she was from the stony brook area.

it seems like coram has gotten more talent during the last couple months where Hempstead has really slowed down.
Probably the worst summer for mongering in Hempstead that I can recall.