Long Island Street Action

Lol true, so I picked her up and agreed on 50 for everything. Then she says she doesn’t do bj. I’m annoyed bc we had said everything , but I say whatever let’s fuck, aggravated at this point. Pulls her pants down and I’m jerking to get hard, the smell is bad, like she hasn’t showered in a few days or something. But it had been a 90 degrees day also. She keeps rushing me to get hard saying that I have one more minute to get hard or she’s out of here. Mind you it’s been maybe one minute since her pants came down. I told her that her pussy smells horrible and she needs to jerk me off at least. She proceeds to jump out the car. I have no reason to lie about some street whore that I saw once and won’t be picking up again.
Girls that smell as you’ve described are the first ones to transmit something . I learned when I was a young lad to walk away.

I was driving through Brentwood yesterday afternoon. Driving North on Washington. I see a sexy black girl at the corner of, Suffolk Ave and Washington. I think there may be a fast food spot right there? She is waving at cars, and car are beeping at her, as she was sexy as Hell and wearing a short skirt. I double back to see what's going on. I drive up and down and all around trying to see if I can find her. Now Im going back, South on Washington, I think I am just South of Suffolk Ave? And at the corner, there is a bus stop and there she is. I get caught right there at the red light. We make eye contact. She walks up and says, I love your car and she starts trying to open my passenger door. I unlock it and in she comes. We chat it up a little bit. She said she is from Queens but visiting friends. I start to rub her legs and she said she wants sex. I said me too. She said 100. I said we can go to a Motel and she said OK. I really didnt have that much time or I would have. I told her I would take a BBBJ for 50. She said she needs more. Well, thats all I have. She said OK.
I drive all the way to the Deer Park train Station. I park and the deed was done. She had a really sexy body. She said her name was Rosie.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I was driving through Brentwood yesterday afternoon. Driving North on Washington. I see a sexy black girl at the corner of, Suffolk Ave and Washington. I think there may be a fast food spot right there? She is waving at cars, and car are beeping at her, as she was sexy as Hell and wearing a short skirt. I double back to see what's going on. I drive up and down and all around trying to see if I can find her. Now Im going back, South on Washington, I think I am just South of Suffolk Ave? And at the corner, there is a bus stop and there she is. I get caught right there at the red light. We make eye contact. She walks up and says, I love your car and she starts trying to open my passenger door. I unlock it and in she comes. We chat it up a little bit. She said she is from Queens but visiting friends. I start to rub her legs and she said she wants sex. I said me too. She said 100. I said we can go to a Motel and she said OK. I really didnt have that much time or I would have. I told her I would take a BBBJ for 50. She said she needs more. Well, thats all I have. She said OK.
I drive all the way to the Deer Park train Station. I park and the deed was done. She had a really sexy body. She said her name was Rosie.
Great find!
I guess she is not a regular though since she is from Queens.
None the less there will be a parade of monger cars today on Suffolk Ave and Washington!

Great find!
I guess she is not a regular though since she is from Queens.
None the less there will be a parade of monger cars today on Suffolk Ave and Washington!
She said she is around a lot, visiting friends. I asked for her number but she said its broke.lol... If she is around there, guys will know. She will stand out.

We’ll it’s been a minute…

a lot of action in Coram, best times I have found are 2am-5am just before the sun rises. Talent varies but in last 2 months I’ve had at least 7 of them. 3 of them were in higher tier of looks in SW department.

hempstead last couple weeks has been very interesting. A lot of the regulars have been decaying to death, pregnant or in and out of vacation stays down the way at the county jail. What I have seen in their place are women saying they are from Freeport. Usually LSW or Hispanic BSW mix. There is no rhyme or reason anymore as to where they’ll be. A few pages ago I outlined an updated stroll but they are all over and Hilton/Jackson isn’t always the main place anymore.

couple nights ago I was driving on Fulton closer to where you would start leaving the village area going towards the U Haul building when I see a woman in her 40s dressed pretty nice with ripped up jeans. She was asking a Spanish guy in English for the bus station/main st and he kept pointing back. At first I thought she was a mama Sita from the bars but after hearing their convo I realized she was probably not Italian background. Makeup was done, had a LI Karen well done hair cut… very out of place but looked like she did indulge in the drug trade. I ask if she needs a ride she says to Hicksville. I told her to get in but she said cars were pulling over to try get her in whether mongers or LEO and she said she’ll get in the back. I said fine until we get out of area. A little down way I have her switch and she spills her story. Just got back from Cali couple months ago but spent most of her life on the island. Only started doing drugs a few years ago and isn’t a SW.
tells me she cuts hair, cleans houses and found out her man cheated on her and went on a dark turn for the day and decided to relive her days on terrace a couple years ago. I could tell she smoked crack because of how erratic/speeded she was despite Her denying it. Anyway, we’re on OCR in Westbury and we start flirting I said for $40 I’d like to see what that mouth can do as she agreed. Went to a quiet spot in Hicksville where she gave me a sexy and enthusiastic BBJ and swallowed every drop. Got her digits and she is added to the UTR list. Since she is not exactly a SW or on any ad sites I can’t share her info but if I get more info out of her that she side hustles on dates and would want digits shared you know I’ll be first to do it with everyone.
this situation reminded me of something thar would happen Genius, often I think when these things happen to me they are most adventurous and fun of mongering.

Hello First post here. but i would like to share a tip i use for when im riding around..

I actually installed door dash,set it up, so this way if im sitting in a parking lot or anyone ask what im doing here ill just say “ waiting for a door dash order, this spot is pretty busy” so this way if no SW i can leave and come back as i please.

Hello First post here. but i would like to share a tip i use for when im riding around..

I actually installed door dash,set it up, so this way if im sitting in a parking lot or anyone ask what im doing here ill just say “ waiting for a door dash order, this spot is pretty busy” so this way if no SW i can leave and come back as i please.
Be advised that unless you are actually waiting for door dash, it is not a good idea to lie to LE. I have a couple of rules that have kept me out of trouble:
Only commit one crime at a time.
Do not lie to LE

Doesn't door dash need an actual address? Didn't know they would deliver to a car sitting in a parking lot.

You didn't understand what he said.
He is waiting to be contacted for his next pick up and delivery for door dash
I missed it too. Not a bad line to use. However just to have it so I don't break rule #2, Never lie to LE, if it were me I would make sure I was a door dash contractor. Nothing to lose doing that and it would corroborate any statement you might need to say as to why you are there.

Not bad @Booma18 ;)

You can login to doordash and theoretically reject any order you get so you aren't actually lying. Your a contractor so they can't force you to take any order just suspend you but I've been around 10% acceptance and never suspended
Yeah, there are certain addresses you simply don't want to deliver to; I've read in ND from time to time of a delivery guy going to a zombie house and getting robbed.

We’ll it’s been a minute…

a lot of action in Coram, best times I have found are 2am-5am just before the sun rises. Talent varies but in last 2 months I’ve had at least 7 of them. 3 of them were in higher tier of looks in SW department.

hempstead last couple weeks has been very interesting. A lot of the regulars have been decaying to death, pregnant or in and out of vacation stays down the way at the county jail. What I have seen in their place are women saying they are from Freeport. Usually LSW or Hispanic BSW mix. There is no rhyme or reason anymore as to where they’ll be. A few pages ago I outlined an updated stroll but they are all over and Hilton/Jackson isn’t always the main place anymore.

couple nights ago I was driving on Fulton closer to where you would start leaving the village area going towards the U Haul building when I see a woman in her 40s dressed pretty nice with ripped up jeans. She was asking a Spanish guy in English for the bus station/main st and he kept pointing back. At first I thought she was a mama Sita from the bars but after hearing their convo I realized she was probably not Italian background. Makeup was done, had a LI Karen well done hair cut… very out of place but looked like she did indulge in the drug trade. I ask if she needs a ride she says to Hicksville. I told her to get in but she said cars were pulling over to try get her in whether mongers or LEO and she said she’ll get in the back. I said fine until we get out of area. A little down way I have her switch and she spills her story. Just got back from Cali couple months ago but spent most of her life on the island. Only started doing drugs a few years ago and isn’t a SW.
tells me she cuts hair, cleans houses and found out her man cheated on her and went on a dark turn for the day and decided to relive her days on terrace a couple years ago. I could tell she smoked crack because of how erratic/speeded she was despite Her denying it. Anyway, we’re on OCR in Westbury and we start flirting I said for $40 I’d like to see what that mouth can do as she agreed. Went to a quiet spot in Hicksville where she gave me a sexy and enthusiastic BBJ and swallowed every drop. Got her digits and she is added to the UTR list. Since she is not exactly a SW or on any ad sites I can’t share her info but if I get more info out of her that she side hustles on dates and would want digits shared you know I’ll be first to do it with everyone.
this situation reminded me of something thar would happen Genius, often I think when these things happen to me they are most adventurous and fun of mongering.
Hey bud, where have you going success in Hempstead lately? Jackson and Hilton is dead and the spot in front PMd the tire shop/ convenience store by HD seems dead also. I usually am
creeping around 7am…. Too early/ late? Thanks.

Varies depending on time of day. Sometimes you'll see em walking by white castle by where bank of America is. You'll always see them by the hotel near speedway try from 3-11 pm in area i mention here . Pickins are whatever is out there. May the odds most ever be in your favor!!!

Please take note that the above post he is talking about West Hempstead at that point. Not Hempstead Village proper.
Yes, you can find them in those areas as many of them stay at the motel all the way down way and walk back and forth but that would be what I would call a break drive from the regular stroll before you proceed back if you didn’t see anything.
A few pages ago I outlined pretty in depth areas to look in Hempstead, use the previous button for the gold.