Long Island Street Action

At night you might see more option but what you described is typical for that area.
At night the 4s might become 6s depending on how well the darkness conceals certain features.

Try parking at a somewhat busy spot where you would have a reason to be. A deli, a laundromat, or shopping centers are fair game. Its not agaisn the law to stop for refreshments or to check your phone.
"have a reason to be" in the area you are in is very good advice.

However it is important not to get caught in a lie to the officer. I once got a wave from a SW on the side of a gas station in Wyandanch. I gave her a glance and I pulled next to the pumps. A LE marked was just driving by and did a U turn back to the where I was just as she came up to my open window.I shook my head know to her, closed the window and started to drive away. Cop pulled along side of my car (in the gas lot) and asked what i was doing there. I said I wanted to get gas. He then said "why didn't you get gas then?" and I replied "You can't see the credit card price until you get to the pump and I'll be damned if I'm going to pay an extra 20 cents a gallon". He then said "I saw you talking to her" (pointing to the girl). "What did you talk about" I said "she wanted a ride" and I replied that "I don't pick up hitch hikers." Cop knew it was over trying to trip me up and just told me to go.

During my days of SW mongering I always pulled to the shoulder, side street or parking lot to use/check my cell phone — just the kinda law abiding guy I am. On course I'm talking about my burner as my iphone is connected to my car's display via bluetooth.

Also a piece of advice: if LE drives in sight of you, even going in the opposite direction, consider yourself done for the day/night in that area and head elsewhere.

Anyone come across a Latina sw in the east Massapequa or south amityville area. About 5"6, dark hair, hoop ring in nose. I have seen her 2x and by the time I turn around someone else picked her up.

However it is important not to get caught in a lie to the officer. I once got a wave from a SW on the side of a gas station in Wyandanch. I gave her a glance and I pulled next to the pumps. A LE marked was just driving by and did a U turn back to the where I was just as she came up to my open window.I shook my head know to her, closed the window and started to drive away. Cop pulled along side of my car (in the gas lot) and asked what i was doing there. I said I wanted to get gas. He then said "why didn't you get gas then?" and I replied "You can't see the credit card price until you get to the pump and I'll be damned if I'm going to pay an extra 20 cents a gallon". He then said "I saw you talking to her" (pointing to the girl). "What did you talk about" I said "she wanted a ride" and I replied that "I don't pick up hitch hikers." Cop knew it was over trying to trip me up and just told me to go.

During my days of SW mongering I always pulled to the shoulder, side street or parking lot to use/check my cell phone — just the kinda law abiding guy I am. On course I'm talking about my burner as my iphone is connected to my car's display via bluetooth.

Also a piece of advice: if LE drives in sight of you, even going in the opposite direction, consider yourself done for the day/night in that area and head elsewhere.
Good 411 ty
Hypothetically though, assuming one gets tongue tied after being pulled over or questioned by LE- You have not committed any crime or violation by just talking to a SW… Obviously if the officer is a prick I suppose he could find a reason to write you a ticket, or search the car if he has probable cause—
Arrest.. very unlikely imho- but of course, who wants this aggravation

Good 411 ty
Hypothetically though, assuming one gets tongue tied after being pulled over or questioned by LE- You have not committed any crime or violation by just talking to a SW… Obviously if the officer is a prick I suppose he could find a reason to write you a ticket, or search the car if he has probable cause—
Arrest.. very unlikely imho- but of course, who wants this aggravation
if he has probable cause you say.
Well one time on a weekend day when the area had no one around, cop stopped me, told me to get out of my car, searched me and every inch of my car, emptied my gym bag (full of gym stuff) into the trunk. Cop never asked my consent or mentioned any probable cause.

Mongered on Straight Path for years. White guy driving a Tahoe. One roll southbound, then one Northbound. If I did not see anyone, away I went, if I saw a cop or not. They may see you without you knowing it. No reason to be there doing circles at 4am.....

Cruised by the Coram spot saw a cute Latina in shorts so pulled over she gets in says you got 40 sure. Then she says as we pull away I give all my clients 3 minutes to hard if not I am done. Well I stopped where I was told her to get out and walk back to her spot...Just some helpful information
Glad you tossed her out. There should be a database on bad service providers faces and all so everyone knows who's horrible or puts mongers at risk. j/s.

Cruised by the Coram spot saw a cute Latina in shorts so pulled over she gets in says you got 40 sure. Then she says as we pull away I give all my clients 3 minutes to hard if not I am done. Well I stopped where I was told her to get out and walk back to her spot...Just some helpful information
Under pressure 3 minutes? Did her head hit the dashboard when you stopped?

As always sage advice from Genius. I'm very cautious and tend to look much more often than I actually indulge in the hobby.

I've had several run ins with the PD over the years, mostly SCPD they are much more aggressive than Nassau or NYPD. Often they will get behind you and let you know they are there by driving on your ass to "run you out of town" particularly if you don't look like you belong in that area. I've also had them question me, once I was stopped and texting and when he asked what I was doing I held up my phone, another time I decided to be a wise ass and said something like "My neighbor told me there was a lot of crime around here, drugs, even prostitutes. I didn't believe it and wanted to see for myself. I'm going to complain to the county executive and tell him he needs to hire more of you guys to clean up the streets..." He didn't know what to say and mumbled something about its dangerous and I should get out of there.

It is helpful if you have a legitimate reason for being in the area, my profession gives me an excellent rational for being in almost any area. You should have some reason in mind, particularly if you are not comfortable talking to the police. In Coram and Hempstead say you're looking for the home depot. Central Islip you're trying to find the courts, or the Ducks stadium. Maybe you're looking for your friend or cousin who's a junkie, maybe you're thinking about you're moving to the area and wanted to see how it is at night, etc. Have a reason in mind helps. Yes, you don't have to answer the cop's questions, but refusing to answer will often raise suspicions, might end up with being stopped longer.

Driving in patterns/circles is not advisable. Back in pre-Guilani NYC when there were SW's all over, it was like a NASCAR track with guys driving in circles around the same block, you see the same thing at Cozine in Bklyn. Not advisable. Break it up. Go another couple blocks in one direction or another. Pause. Don't drive in a pattern. If you see a parked LEO don't drive past him repeatedly. If possible don't drive an easily recognizable/unusual car. The red mustang, yellow wrangler, etc stands out.

And remember Genius' greatest piece of advice, only commit one crime at a time. Make sure your car is working properly, tail lights, etc, no drugs, no guns, etc.

Stay Safe
Doc

Just Finnish up in Coram near 711. Picked up a long legged Pocahontas look alike. Nice dark skin n long hair. Wanted 45 for bbj, she settled for 40. Decent mouth skills. Nice lips good suction. Took it nicely in mouth as she moaned. Asked to let me know when come..which was biggest negative. Skills n attitude not bad. Next time I would like to have those long legs to spread wide.

Just Finnish up in Coram near 711. Picked up a long legged Pocahontas look alike. Nice dark skin n long hair. Wanted 45 for bbj, she settled for 40. Decent mouth skills. Nice lips good suction. Took it nicely in mouth as she moaned. Asked to let me know when come..which was biggest negative. Skills n attitude not bad. Next time I would like to have those long legs to spread wide.
Think I have seen her around was her hair multi colored went to pick her up but someone else got there first thats when I picked up that loony who said if you are not up in 3 minutes it is over knoow I know not to hesitate to give her a try Thanks for the review

Hempstead has been mostly the same run down 10 and a few of them are pregnant. Coram has been the main bread and butter. Seems there are always new faces, some of them the worst crack whores you’ve ever seen and some freshly showered cute users looking for the next fix and not in the game long.
CI and Bayshore are hit or miss but they are also out.

Had a few errands to take of care and since the rain stopped I cruised through Coram area saw a few but was really looking for my favorite Christalynn so I drove up the side street between 7/11 and Laundromat saw her picked up went to a spot. After we were done I finally asked do you do Full service she said yes ( something to think about for next time) till she said it cost 100. While she looks like she could be a ride I do not think I will pay that for a cardate but who knows........

Picked up a wsw down fife in Coram. Her name was Sunny, probably mid 30s, with a slim build.
She was sober and nicely dressed that she could easily blend in with civilians.
With her glasses on, she kind of reminds me of NND.

Since I didnt negotiate before handing over donation I was taken down to upsell city. Quoted me 50 bj and 100 fs.

I told her 40 and she agreed. When we got to her secret spot, she gave me an ok CBJ followed by somewhat better (but not by much) BBJ when she realized i wasnt going to cum fast.

Overall performance was not much to writte home about as she didnt take direction well and made it difficult to fuck her face. She also claimed that my precum was a cumshot as she raced to finish cardate up.

For 60 she said I could cum down her throat, & for 80 she would also suck balls. (Something I should have clarified before handing donation but too late as the little head took over)

She then said she cant host, and when I asked for digits she said she couldn't remember her phone number.

For $120-150 she is willing to let you shoot your baby batter in her pussy.

Had a much better experience with Roxie/Rose for a whole lot less (20 bbj throatjob cim)

I personally would not repeat but she could be a "good looking clean cut" option for those that enjoy vanilla CBJs