Long Island Street Action

Kelly also advertises on those usual places also....have not met up her yet. But 60 seems high most are 30 to 40 range A couple of times if did not rush and did a really good job I throw and extra ten
Yea I played it off saying I only was driving by and had $40. $40 and a 40 mins drive . Not bad . So is this the same location you found Christalyn? If you’re willing to share ? Have you seen her again after ?

Hey guys so just moved from Brooklyn to bethpage. Closest stroll seems to be Hempstead cause coram is another 40 mins east of me. Went out for a drive last night and currently out but can’t really seem to pinpoint any action. Trying to avoid driving back all the way to bk to visit the penn strolls. Any guidance would help.

Hey guys so just moved from Brooklyn to bethpage. Closest stroll seems to be Hempstead cause coram is another 40 mins east of me. Went out for a drive last night and currently out but can’t really seem to pinpoint any action. Trying to avoid driving back all the way to bk to visit the penn strolls. Any guidance would help.
None of these are LI stroll would compare to the penn stroll. More like the pitkins stroll. With sometimes hidden gems

Yes same location...yes I did last week
Thanks for the info. Will try to scope out.

Was passing by Coram late last night and did the cruise. While I don’t like how risky it is because it’s so quiet over there at night and you stick out like a sore thumb, I do like the change of faces from Hempstead.
Picked up cute LSW with broken English. Gave me a really solid BBJ for 40. Was very erotic, sexy and she got into it. For a SW she was very hot and I threw her an extra 10 for being a trooper and sucking my cock for 20 mins.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Was passing by Coram late last night and did the cruise. While I don’t like how risky it is because it’s so quiet over there at night and you stick out like a sore thumb, I do like the change of faces from Hempstead.
Picked up cute LSW with broken English. Gave me a really solid BBJ for 40. Was very erotic, sexy and she got into it. For a SW she was very hot and I threw her an extra 10 for being a trooper and sucking my cock for 20 mins.
20 minutes?
Usually if it gets close to five they are bitching and saying " Are you going to cum for me papi?"

20 minutes?
Usually if it gets close to five they are bitching and saying " Are you going to cum for me papi?"
passed by there last night as well. Was in that area from maybe 11pm til 1am. Nothing really that caught my attention. I did see a spanish girl. English didn’t seem broken , just strung out. She was wearing red t shirt . Black shorts . I saw a white idk if it’s the one that Chevy was talking about ,I was trying to get a name before picking her up. She quoted $50. Didn’t seem high at all. dirty blonde hair , slim . Then decided to go to Bk after . Over there is a crazy story after that news paper dropped

passed by there last night as well. Was in that area from maybe 11pm til 1am. Nothing really that caught my attention. I did see a spanish girl. English didn’t seem broken , just strung out. She was wearing red t shirt . Black shorts . I saw a white idk if it’s the one that Chevy was talking about ,I was trying to get a name before picking her up. She quoted $50. Didn’t seem high at all. dirty blonde hair , slim . Then decided to go to Bk after . Over there is a crazy story after that news paper dropped
The Spanish girl no accent might have been Desiere she is usually strung out...The one I see is slim with short dirty blond or light brown hair she s usually fir on the 40 dollar price

Last night on the way home after leaving my CWB I went by the local Coram spot saw two LE in 7/11 went around the corner pass by thet gone did not see who I was looking for but spotted a nice looking long dark haired wsw gave the pass when I turned around she was gone rode by the side street by laundromat and there was Christalynn picked her up went to a spot got the deed done. Next Time I am not going to pass by that other one there seemed to be new faces lately .

every SW on the Hempstead stroll has a handler. It’s a very rare occasion that someone doesn’t. Only times I’ve seen that is around holiday season where if lightning strikes you get a civilian women looking to make ends for gifts for their kids, other is out of towner coming for work but usually handler in car watching from close by.
most of the local girls will walk with handler or they’ll be staggered 10-30 yards apart within eye view. Often you’ll get lucky and catch one of them alone which I would also think they would like because they maybe can hide money/earning from their handler if they didn’t see them go for a date.
For some one who has been 'around the block' more times than some SW - you couldn't be more wrong. Ql although I've been away for the last couple of years I've spent my life on and off Terrace avenue as well I have family there. 'Pimps' are a fallacy. Every single SW on the Hempstead stroll works independently for herself. Just because they have an extremely screwed up misconstrued idea of what a boyfriend should be doesn't mean that's her pimp. Lonely for companionship and I'm sure a want to feel safe at times they keep their 'guy shadow' around by feeding them drugs. Trust me I'm not confused about what these girl look like and carry themselves but they guys over there (aside from the few that go boosting) are at the mercy of the SW.

So story time . Tell me if I did this wrong or right . So I was driving in the Stead two days ago . Saw a woc walking on clinton and Yale . I offered a right and she said sure . Her booty was shaking and everything . Looked real good. Off the bat tell me she’s Jamaican from queens , how she has a daughter , baby father is known so ask if she can pick up her weed . She kept it cool with me parking far so I wouldn’t be seen . Told me she was hungry . So she made maybe 3 short stops in the area. Told me how people in the hood want her pussy. So I tell her that I don’t blame and I ask how much is it worth. She laughed . Now she ask me to but the food , it was $22 so that’s not bad . What went in my head was I don’t want this to be a waste of time. Now the food well let just say it was in Roosevelt . She never went over price. I asked she said she’ll give me a good deal. She was planning to buy more bud. And told me she will give me her number . Over the phone she said she has to pick her daughter in 40 mins . So clearly I felt it wasn’t gonna lead anywhere. So once I we got to the food location I lied and said I have no money. So it was my way of getting rid of her. Sorry the story is a bit all over the place but yea I every ask if she wanted to top me over somewhere private and she said ignore my question . I asked if I can touch she was hiding them tits away from me. Let me know what you guys think

billyS

Reign of Terror
So story time . Tell me if I did this wrong or right . So I was driving in the Stead two days ago . Saw a woc walking on clinton and Yale . I offered a right and she said sure . Her booty was shaking and everything . Looked real good. Off the bat tell me she’s Jamaican from queens , how she has a daughter , baby father is known so ask if she can pick up her weed . She kept it cool with me parking far so I wouldn’t be seen . Told me she was hungry . So she made maybe 3 short stops in the area. Told me how people in the hood want her pussy. So I tell her that I don’t blame and I ask how much is it worth. She laughed . Now she ask me to but the food , it was $22 so that’s not bad . What went in my head was I don’t want this to be a waste of time. Now the food well let just say it was in Roosevelt . She never went over price. I asked she said she’ll give me a good deal. She was planning to buy more bud. And told me she will give me her number . Over the phone she said she has to pick her daughter in 40 mins . So clearly I felt it wasn’t gonna lead anywhere. So once I we got to the food location I lied and said I have no money. So it was my way of getting rid of her. Sorry the story is a bit all over the place but yea I every ask if she wanted to top me over somewhere private and she said ignore my question . I asked if I can touch she was hiding them tits away from me. Let me know what you guys think
I don't think she was a hooker, but she knew that you thought she was.
So she took advantage of the situation.

It does sound like “you” got taken for the ride..We all learn from our mistakes

I don't think she was a hooker, but she knew that you thought she was.
So she took advantage of the situation.
It does sound like “you” got taken for the ride..We all learn from our mistakes
Yea true, she seemed un-educated af. She said she like buying bud from different people to see who’s the best and that who she’ll cop from but their not consistent. She was complaining about how no one wants to sell her a certain amount. Over the phone she asked her “aunt” if she had blue or white ones. I’ll assume pills lol.

Well at least I didn’t fork up those $21 on food.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Yea true, she seemed un-educated af. She said she like buying bud from different people to see who’s the best and that who she’ll cop from but their not consistent. She was complaining about how no one wants to sell her a certain amount. Over the phone she asked her “aunt” if she had blue or white ones. I’ll assume pills lol.

Well at least I didn’t fork up those $21 on food.
Hey, you took your shot. Nothing ventured nothing gained.