Long Island Street Action

Coram seemed to pick up some with some new faces. Last night I was passing by going home and took a look saw a cute young wsw had to be early 20 did not ask. Stopped gave her a look she hopped in went a nice spot whone I use to use often got a nice bj for a young she did very well told me her name Christalyn I think. Definet repeat on that one. For 40 bucks and a good looking young one got the poision out. Was not high when I saw her and did not look like a heavy user

Im guessing this was around 8-10 pm?

so I have been working in Ronkonkoma off of Vets for over 2 years now not to far from the Clarion or the Lakeland inn and even closer to the Roadway inn. I figured when I started working here I would see some SW’s around and about but so far no dice, does anyone know of a good spot/time around that area? I always drive up and down Lakeland, around the train station and around Vets but never any luck seeing anything.
Regularly commute from the LIRR-Ronkonkoma to NYC and have never seen any strolling. However I do set-up car dates in the parking lot(s) for those that drive themselves and there are a few that live nearby I will pick-up and bring back to the parking lots. One can park far away from other vehicles and not attract any attention and with the trains running no one takes any notice of other cars and people unless you're right next to their car.

I was always of the opinion that a single vehicle far away form other vehicles would actually attract attention and best to find a spot between two vehicles but where I could see vehicle entrances and exits. Anyway that's what I used to do.
depends on the parking venue... some places far away looks normal like a commuter lot or even some strip malls (depends on the stores). but with the big retail, grocery store type lots being the lone far away car is a standout. I frequent both and change tactics based on the store.

East meadow has always had them for a few reasons. The hospital had the largest Methadone clinic on the island, the Coliseum Inn and the homeless population of a couple hundred that lives in the Hempstead plains preserve on the East Meadow/Uniondale border.

Key spots to look are:

- occasionally you can find them walking newbridge from north Jerusalem up until the turnpike/newbridge interesection.
There was a WSW living in that Fairfield on Newbridge that is zoned for section 8. Ive also here in Hempstead by train station.

personally I wouldn’t pick up someone there but if you do be safe
I remember few months ago before the restriction lift I seen this white girl standing near a bar not far from the Fairfield on newbridge . She had dyed hair . also to mention there a smoke shop that’s open very late there and the 7-11

I remember few months ago before the restriction lift I seen this white girl standing near a bar not far from the Fairfield on newbridge . She had dyed hair . also to mention there a smoke shop that’s open very late there and the 7-11
That’s mostly like a drunk thot from the bar. Worth stopping to spit game and see if you can get her for some NP4P. I have had success like that over the years with civilians.
The WSW in East meadow I’m speaking of are weathered and look like the belong on the Hempstead stroll, one of them actually goes back and forth.

Coram seemed to pick up some with some new faces. Last night I was passing by going home and took a look saw a cute young wsw had to be early 20 did not ask. Stopped gave her a look she hopped in went a nice spot whone I use to use often got a nice bj for a young she did very well told me her name Christalyn I think. Definet repeat on that one. For 40 bucks and a good looking young one got the poision out. Was not high when I saw her and did not look like a heavy user
Where in coram do you guys look?

If anyone is interested there's a woc now at the 711 off bayshore rd ,blond wig and orange pants lol. She just came to my car but told her im waiting for a friend. Go get her boys lol.
I was randomly sitting in the dairy city parking lot just now and had this same WOC come to my car and ask me if I wanted to go to the ATM to grab $20. *I didn't ask what that would get me I was also waiting on a friend lol Dark out but I'm guessing for a girl on the street she's not terrible. Looks like she might be a regular in the area for those who like cheap thrills!

Was in Coram around 10 pm, after Candy from PJS basically stood me up (1st meet was great and bbj-throatjob was in the top 5 if I had to rank it) the 2nd time we were supposed to meet up for a cardate.

Besides the typical sketchy characters across the 7-11, it was dead. There were 3 ladies in that parking lot (across from 7-11) but I personally would not pick them up from there.

Really pissed me off I had to go back home blue balled.

So I took the advice you guys gave me . Came out Monday around 11pm(as I am posting this). I only see maybe like 3 wsw and a bsw . Picked up a late 30-40(drugs) Kelly . She didn’t seem high. Said normally charge 60 but will do 40. So I did . Head was pretty good . Kinda rush me a bit , told me it would be extra . Let her continue to suck . After that asked if I had $10 . I said nope . Dropped her off at that plaza across the 7 11. The reason what caught my attention her was she was wearing them tik tok pants . Other that I wanted what Chevy found. Thanks

So I took the advice you guys gave me . Came out Monday around 11pm(as I am posting this). I only see maybe like 3 wsw and a bsw . Picked up a late 30-40(drugs) Kelly . She didn’t seem high. Said normally charge 60 but will do 40. So I did . Head was pretty good . Kinda rush me a bit , told me it would be extra . Let her continue to suck . After that asked if I had $10 . I said nope . Dropped her off at that plaza across the 7 11. The reason what caught my attention her was she was wearing them tik tok pants . Other that I wanted what Chevy found. Thanks
Lmao@ ah she got you with them tiktok tights

Kelly also advertises on those usual places also....have not met up her yet. But 60 seems high most are 30 to 40 range A couple of times if did not rush and did a really good job I throw and extra ten