Long Island Street Action

Welcome best time to Hunt is 11pm-2am in majority of Suffolk strolls. At same time if you don't see anything within first 2 passes more than likely a dead night.
Very true. And more than 2 passes is usually a red flag to any creeping law enforcement in the area. While driving around in circles isnt illegal, the last thing you need is your balls busted and to be in their radar.

L/E cant do anything if you drive around all night unless something happened that required them to T-Stop you at same time they usually don't care and wouldn't be surprised if they were mongers as well. Lol

Oh they most certainly can do something.
+1
However, if you following the 10 commandments and tips Genius has gifted us through the years you can walk away with a ‘get the fuck out of here’.

as someone who has lived in Nassau their whole life but travels all over the island for work/life, I find the Suffolk strolls way more high risk. For several reasons, one being how less urban & populated they are. It is harder to blend in, drive around and go somewhere to the deed. I have never had any luck in Coram or Bayshore & while Hempstead is a more crime driven area with 4 different LEO agencies in it - I find it easier to move around not only because grew up there but it seems easier to not stand out.

the only time I was ever pulled over in this game was a few years back In Wyandanch at 3am and luckily had a reason to he passing through or they could have went south quick

Oh they most certainly can do something.
I have to agree with Genius I live close by to the Coram spot that is being mentioned I have used that store for coffee and such and have seen the SW and while I noticed lately a lot LE traffic I have also noticed a lot of cars being pulled over for what ever reason so I parked in a lot that I would not be singled out and watched the same cars pass by looking for sw after the fourth time here comes a unmarked and pulls him over. This happened two more times through out the night all on the 4th pass by now that could be their number for the night but I have noticed that they are trying to clean up that area they are cutting down the wooded areas and putting up fences on empty lots.

The only time wont Hunt is during the day. What's scary is they out in plain sight. Has anyone mongered during the day?
I have cruised some areas during the day but have seen few out. I did stop at a light and a sw approached me but told her I had no time.Another time while it was day light but mid evening I did pick up one and went to secluded spot I know very well with some trucks and storage containers parked between them of sight while it was a little risky but had a good outcomethose were the only two times

I have frequented the Coram and Bayshore strolls as I have lived relatively close to both. I had only 1 brush with LE and luckily due to what I do for a living I had a built in excuse for being out that late and in Coram/Gordon Heights. Massy- I understand what you're saying but I guess I have the opposite issue. I grew up around Coram and know the ins and outside, same with Bayshore. The only stroll I wont frequent is CI- I will be honest I dont know the area well, I see a lot of LE presence and I actually dont know exactly where the stroll is. I have tried Wyandanch but I never see and SWs

Tried and true, this is the safe way to go. Knowing areas you personally know best, you can have million reasons to say your in the area. Also if you live close by, shop in the area or conduct business there your car is seen more. Especially in certain towns that have plate scanners (Hempstead does).

wyandanch stroll is straight path and some of the areas around the train station but since they ‘tried’ to clean up the area patrol has been up and it’s a small area to crack down on. When I first starter mongering you could find decent BSW any time of day for relatively cheap. It was fun going from Amityville, Copiague and W when all that active. If all failed there was Stonehenge & gaslight. What a great era.

like I said earlier, this time of year is always hard with SW because of the weather although this and last season have been remarkably warm. You can always find them out the second to last week off the month because if it’s not for drug money it’s for food as their waiting for their food stamps to hit the following week on the 1st.
Hempstead outside of the junkies does have the occasional gold of ladies who do this from time to time to make money for Xmas gifts, back to school shopping or birthday gifts for their kids. They won’t look like normal girls working the stroll but will usually look like their waiting for something... always BSW so usually not a decoy. IMO I have only seen LEO locally use WSW as bait.

One great tip from Genius is to try and get a street girls digits. It’s 2020, most of them have something even if it’s a prepaid thing for the time being.
I have at least 4 that work streets in my phone that take $40 all day. Saves you the stress of patrolling when your jonesing for a BJ. It does kill a lot of the adventure but it’s a safe bet and you can arrange somewhere that is discrete for the meet.

as far as during the day, Hempstead is easy & so is CI. Coram to me I have seen them out but never partaken because it’s to obvious in daylight there. Bayshore have never seen them during the day but I feel the locations mentioned there is more of a way to blend in during the day. Night is barren and easier to be seen.

Hey guys, been out of the hobby for a bit but kind of feeling like going on a stroll, house Hempstead looking? Anything on main st? There’s been a few times I’ve picked someone up from main st

Has anyone seen the girl that’s over in Centereach under nicols highway?
It's kinda funny you mentioned this. I looked for the post about her with no luck. I was in that area (not looking for her) on Tuesday and saw two marked SCPD cars on the Southeast side of 25 and Nichols Road, around 10amish. On the way back, there were five SCPD cars and assorted NYS vehicles around a red tent in the woods. Saw your girl pushing a shopping cart near the cops, then talking to them. I'm pretty sure that was a homeless camp, and I'm sure it's gone now.............

It's kinda funny you mentioned this. I looked for the post about her with no luck. I was in that area (not looking for her) on Tuesday and saw two marked SCPD cars on the Southeast side of 25 and Nichols Road, around 10amish. On the way back, there were five SCPD cars and assorted NYS vehicles around a red tent in the woods. Saw your girl pushing a shopping cart near the cops, then talking to them. I'm pretty sure that was a homeless camp, and I'm sure it's gone now.............
I’ve never seen here in the times I passed by I hope she’s ok

I have frequented the Coram and Bayshore strolls as I have lived relatively close to both. I had only 1 brush with LE and luckily due to what I do for a living I had a built in excuse for being out that late and in Coram/Gordon Heights. Massy- I understand what you're saying but I guess I have the opposite issue. I grew up around Coram and know the ins and outside, same with Bayshore. The only stroll I wont frequent is CI- I will be honest I dont know the area well, I see a lot of LE presence and I actually dont know exactly where the stroll is. I have tried Wyandanch but I never see and SWs
While not a stroll location, i grew up in Bellport [white guy] and frequently get pulled over when in Bellport for being "white" and visiting school chums that still live there, funny thing is that i know the area but still get singled out. So often times they'll pull you over just on the assumption, and not for any legit reason.

I also had a driving job for 14 years, distributing to stores/ supermarkets etc and often observed the LE presence in the bad neighborhoods singling out the standouts in the areas ; if you have a work truck or a very non descript vehicle they'll never notice you.

While not a stroll location, i grew up in Bellport [white guy] and frequently get pulled over when in Bellport for being "white" and visiting school chums that still live there, funny thing is that i know the area but still get singled out. So often times they'll pull you over just on the assumption, and not for any legit reason.

I also had a driving job for 14 years, distributing to stores/ supermarkets etc and often observed the LE presence in the bad neighborhoods singling out the standouts in the areas ; if you have a work truck or a very non descript vehicle they'll never notice you.
Any action in bellport?

Any action in bellport?
There used to be near where the Lowes is. The 5th precinct keep a tight lock on the area. The dont want certain elements leaking out into South Bellport or the good part of Patchogue. Years ago I picked up a BSW by where the old Pizza Hutt was on Montauk Highway in Patchogue.

So they pull you over for DWW (Driving While White)?