Long Island Street Action

Almost Robbed!

Visiting a couple stores for electronics I found myself in BayShore late evening. Driving by the LIRR parking lot I spot a petite, late 20's wsw (rare sight, couldn't pass up). She hops in and notices the big, but inexpensive object in my back seat asking if she could have it.

She says her name is Theresa (I think), I ask if she has a place, she replies yes but she will need a couple minutes to clean up once we get there. Drive down Union, turn onto Sunset Rd. (one of the nicer streets in BS area), and park in the short driveway (she suggested and it's only like 20' from the street in full view). She gets out says she will flash the house light when she's ready, opens door with a key (good sign) and enters the house.

20 minutes pass (omg) and I see a car drive past the driveway, turn around, drive past again, turn around again, and park on the street in front of the neighbors house (not obvious at all). Guy gets out and walks directly across the lawn to my car and tries to hide next to it (I have dark tint, he couldn't see me). I start my car and back out (right then she flashes the lights for me to come in), he runs back to his 2-tone burgundy (upper)/champagne(lower) Subaru(?) and I split.

IDK what the plan was, to rob me as I exited the vehicle (why suggest I park in driveway then), or they just got timing messed up, how could he expect me NOT to see him come over to my car?! In either case situational awareness was key.
I picked up Theresa about 3-4 weeks ago. Didn't try that with me. Gave me head in the car, 40 damage.

I saw April in October- absolutely the hottest sw I've ever seen or been with, and in a roll of the dice she let me bareback her in my car for 60. Shaved pussy, perfect tits, athletic ass. Did not notice any signs of drug use on arms or teeth. Still, always have to have your head on a swivel. Too many shady characters and sometimes you gotta didi mao in a hurry.

Last edited by a moderator:
I picked up Theresa about 3-4 weeks ago. Didn't try that with me. Gave me head in the car, 40 damage.

I saw April in October- absolutely the hottest sw I've ever seen or been with, and in a roll of the dice she let me bareback her in my car for 60. Shaved pussy, perfect tits, athletic ass. Did not notice any signs of drug use on arms or teeth. Still, always have to have your head on a swivel. Too many shady characters and sometimes you gotta didi mao in a hurry.
Did you meet both of these women in bayshore?

Around what time did you meet April?

More of a review on this April?
Did you grab digits? What stroll does she work?

Why would you bareback a provider while smashing? Btw where you meet her area wise and time? Just curious

Hilton and Jackson seven cop cars all over people out of cars & in cuffs be safe out there. Also the Burger King nearby has police line crossing tape over it and the window shot out.

Union blvd? Be mindful in area cause PD sits at train station at gas station across street or on mechanicsville especially behind laundromat facing 3rd ave. They have alot of uc cars but sometimes marked.

Drove around bay shore union blvd cherry st 3rd ave Mechanicsville brook ave. Completely dead. ci was a ghost Town too. Carleton ave to Suffolk towards 454 and back towards Brentwood train station. Never seen it this quiet. Checked between 3&4:30am

Drove around bay shore union blvd cherry st 3rd ave Mechanicsville brook ave. Completely dead. ci was a ghost Town too. Carleton ave to Suffolk towards 454 and back towards Brentwood train station. Never seen it this quiet. Checked between 3&4:30am
despite the wave of warm weather in January, don’t forget it is the winter. The street game is always dead between January-early March.

That exception in my experience has always been Hempstead, which if you know where to look (there are 4 spots in that town) and know your way around, can usually find one out. However, doesn’t mean the one that’s out is a desirable one.

sure I’m not alone but I really miss Erica 110 sitting in front of the insurance building in all weather conditions waiting to give a top notch BBJ and catching the entire load for next to nothing.

you can guarantee the colder the weather and street walker is out, the greater the addiction. Be safe.

....sure I’m not alone but I really miss Erica 110 sitting in front of the insurance building in all weather conditions waiting to give a top notch BBJ and catching the entire load for next to nothing.......
I haven't seen her in years. Once when I picked her up she said she had a room in the Sayonara. So off we went to her room. However f**king her was like trying to f**k an open window — strange she would be so loose as she never had kids. I had to finish with one of her outstanding BBBJCIM.

Next time I'm gonna listen to Massy- I was in Bayshore near 711 this past Saturday at 230am. Had a jonesing and patrolled the stroll- saw a wsw by the name of Clarissa. Should have listened to Massy- girl was cracked out of her brains. Jumped in the car, 40 for head. She was so all over the place I just asked her to gtfo she was so annoying. Skinny as a rail and definitely hurting for cash. Complete waste, but a lesson learned.

Shes always wasted & has been known to try and force way into vehicles. Sometimes you can catch a girl or 2 either on bay shore rd by bay shore inn and further down by weeks rd. At same time you might find em on occasion by stop n shop.
Thanks for the info Boss. I live right off Commack Rd. I am tires of driving down to Bayshore- cop presence has ratcheted up a bit over there.