Long Island Street Action

I misunderstood. Re-reading the thread, the 97% (alleged) figure referred to Police officers who were being CHARGED with crimes. Completely different from what I thought! I thought "conviction rate."

With the current Political climate, I would think that the surviving family of ANY fatality involving the Police, would accuse them of misconduct. When ANYONE dies, we emphasize their goodness, and deny any flaws.

The videotape exonerates more Police than it Damns, while providing protection to the truly innocent.
Perhaps we need more cameras? (Just kidding).....more BODYCAMERAS?

Three creeps out of a hundred, is three creeps less in the world.
The others are AT LEAST as innocent as O.J.
"Innocent until proven guilty" wears a blindfold for a reason.

I misunderstood. Re-reading the thread, the 97% (alleged) figure referred to Police officers who were being CHARGED with crimes. Completely different from what I thought! I thought "conviction rate."

With the current Political climate, I would think that the surviving family of ANY fatality involving the Police, would accuse them of misconduct. When ANYONE dies, we emphasize their goodness, and deny any flaws.

The videotape exonerates more Police than it Damns, while providing protection to the truly innocent.
Perhaps we need more cameras? (Just kidding).....more BODYCAMERAS?

Three creeps out of a hundred, is three creeps less in the world.
The others are AT LEAST as innocent as O.J.
"Innocent until proven guilty" wears a blindfold for a reason.
Updated today USA Today, with analysis by Reason Magazine. Regarding police officer [lack of] accountability

https://reason.com/2019/04/25/check-out-this-new-database-of-corrupt-cops/

Bay shore is dead. Ci is practically dead other than the zombie speed Walker chasing after you like a zombie. Coram is hotter than a an egg on a griddle. Hempstead is rolling the dice. Anyone explored Huntington station?

Bay shore is dead. Ci is practically dead other than the zombie speed Walker chasing after you like a zombie. Coram is hotter than a an egg on a griddle. Hempstead is rolling the dice. Anyone explored Huntington station?
If Bay Shore is dead, can CI be deader than dead?

Sure, if there is a "zombie speed Walker chasing after you like a zombie" ...

That's actually a scary thought - I thought a zombie walk was more slow, purposeful and creepy...

V

Continue to avoid Coram, I have never seen it so hot.

After passing speed-walker, then saw a wsw in CI wearing a wool coat and sweatpants by the USA gas. Skinny looking face, not sure about body due to clothes. Quick bbbjcim for 30 (happily accepted, sweet girl), body ended up being average. Next day realized it was Sandy about 30 lbs heavier than I remembered seeing her a few months earlier with apparent hand injury. Amazing how bodies can change.

Bayshore dead, but I have personally never seen it very active.

If there’s a stroll in Huntington Station- I need to find it
Few and far between in Hunt. Sta., found an average wsw walking with black guy, pulled over and she got in by the train station. Other time was skinny "vanilla" (bad attitude) who was also seen in "W". These were both 6+ years ago.

I try hempstead every now and then. Mostly nothing. I did stumble upon Jade (skinny blonde wsw). She was great for a bbbjcim. Besides that, I saw some real rugged wsw the other night. Hard pass

Cruised Bayshore stroll. Saw the thick HSW and BSW by 7-11. Cruised by my mechanic saw Carissa(vanilla). She looked good redhead now,but I know better than to deal with her. She’s a shit show and lousy service. All n all they’re crawling out in the warm weather.

The Hempstead stroll had some new faces yesterday around 3 pm. Saw a WSW skinny with blue/grey/purple ish hair. Gave me the nod but by the time I spun around she jumped into another mongers vehicle.

Continued to stroll down Jackson and saw a pregnant WSW, passed on that, looked like a disaster waiting to happen.

Then as I circled back I saw from the distance someone get out of a vehicle and the vehicle sped away. As I got closer I saw a Indian SW carrying a large bag. She looked high as fuck. Did not partake but the area was alive again.

Koram was dead as usual but going through CI saw quite a few around the church street in that alley between the compare market in the laundromat. Tee Tah. BBW in a blonde wig and an oldie but goodie Trish aka Tee.