Long Island Street Action

And don't think ethnicity doesn't have anything to do with it either.

You describe yourself as a blond haired blue eyed white guy. So the SCPD see you as one of their own and give you a few breaks.

I'm sure if you were a black kid with dreads and had 200 bags of dope on you they'd beat the shit out of you with their flashlights and take your car and put it up for auction.
Thats not how it works lol. I was consistently having the book thrown at me “to make an example” while my black friends were given breaks and less time because “they’ll be back”.

You describe yourself as a blond haired blue eyed white guy. So the SCPD see you as one of their own and give you a few breaks.
goes both ways IMHO - see below.
I'm sure if you were a black kid with dreads and had 200 bags of dope on you they'd beat the shit out of you with their flashlights and take your car and put it up for auction.
Wait! Is that wrong?:rolleyes:

And it goes the opposite way (although I didn't get the shit beat outa me)

2 times in my mongering history I was stopped by LE.
Both times asked me questions after sternly warning me not to lie to them.

The 1st time both cops were black (I'm blue eyed and white). They questioned me, looked into my car I guess to see if anything obvious (but not search of me or car) and the gave me a ticket for hitch hiking. This wasn't a pay the fine type as I had to appear in court to plead. Turns out in NYS unless specifically posted (like on entrances to NYS Thruway) it is not illegal to pick up a hitchhiker. Judge looked over at ADA (a WTF look) and ADA then said to judge to dismiss.

The 2nd time both cops were white, searched me and every inch of my car including trunk, gym bag and tool box. Found nothing, I asked if I could go. They said yes and I left. No tickets.

Thats not how it works lol. I was consistently having the book thrown at me “to make an example” while my black friends were given breaks and less time because “they’ll be back”.
IDK about that. Although sample size is obviously not statistically meaningful, see my post above.

I have been locked up before with my black homie's in the car.... both times they got beat....and not me.... was it cause of color of there skin or because they were mouthing off to the cops acting like gangsters and I kept my mouth shut and did what the cops said and kept telling my boy to shut the fuck up n chill out before these cops start making up charges to put us under the jail with......idk...... I would say a mixture of both..... but tellin a cop to go fuck themselves is not gonna work no matter ur color.....

By the way these cops knew me.... I sold herion they hate herion dealers but they also new i was a junkie and i sold to support my habbit and they could never get me on a sale to a undercover......they tried many times..... they hated me....
I also wasn't driving a benz..... So they wouldn't get shit at auction for my car. I wasn't selling to get rich. I was selling to get high.

What the law "requires" and what the cops actually do are 2 different things. I've been locked up by 6th percent with 100 bags of dope, 200 bags of dope, 50 bags of dope.... all those 3 times, they just left my car on the side of the road. Probably because I never gave them a hard time and let them arrest me peacefully lol. The 2 times they did take my car. Once was when I was on a high speed chase with narc detectives in Amityville.... helicopter, 20 cop cars, dogs, 1 dog bit the shit out of me...... that time they impounded my car. Second time I can't remember what happened. But i think it was actually nassau cops impounded it. I got caught with 100 bags at that gas station on round swamp rd and the lie. they took my car.....smh.... the like 6 times I got locked up in the city, Brooklyn and Queens they would illegally parked my car, to get it out of the road. Then when I would get out of Rikers I would have a shit load of parking tickets on my windshield.....smh
At the gas station off round swamp when they bagged you, was they following specifically you or was they watching the gas station already? I've heard that spot was hot and even sometimes thought there was detects hiding in that gray container that's always there lol.

I have been locked up before with my black homie's in the car.... both times they got beat....and not me.... was it cause of color of there skin or because they were mouthing off to the cops acting like gangsters and I kept my mouth shut and did what the cops said and kept telling my boy to shut the fuck up n chill out before these cops start making up charges to put us under the jail with......idk...... I would say a mixture of both..... but tellin a cop to go fuck themselves is not gonna work no matter ur color.....

By the way these cops knew me.... I sold herion they hate herion dealers but they also new i was a junkie and i sold to support my habbit and they could never get me on a sale to a undercover......they tried many times..... they hated me....
I also wasn't driving a benz..... So they wouldn't get shit at auction for my car. I wasn't selling to get rich. I was selling to get high.
It's a catch 22 because lawyers always say never give them the right to search your car because if you dnt6and they find something you can possibly get it thrown, I've even researched many cases where this has happened, always stay quiet and never give right to search the car, but we all know how that goes nut at the and of the day at least you have better chances if you lawyer up.

It's a catch 22 because lawyers always say never give them the right to search your car because if you dnt6and they find something you can possibly get it thrown, I've even researched many cases where this has happened, always stay quiet and never give right to search the car, but we all know how that goes nut at the and of the day at least you have better chances if you lawyer up.
Well back when I was doing dumb shit....before cell phone video... if they found something they would just make shit up, like they smelled weed or something.... I once got stripped Searched on the side of the Jackie Robinson parkway..... they found a sleeve of dope in my boxer briefs piss pocket. Told my lawyer and my lawyer was good....real good. He said it's my word verus thiers..... Cop vs Predicate felon...
They didn't find the other bag tho that had 20 zanies and a gram of raw dope tho.... made it all the way into Rickers with it.....

Anyway
I had to do 18 to 24months in a long term program in Queens for that 1... or 5yrs upstate...

Well back when I was doing dumb shit....before cell phone video... if they found something they would just make shit up, like they smelled weed or something.... I once got stripped Searched on the side of the Jackie Robinson parkway..... they found a sleeve of dope in my boxer briefs piss pocket. Told my lawyer and my lawyer was good....real good. He said it's my word verus thiers..... Cop vs Predicate felon...
They didn't find the other bag tho that had 20 zanies and a gram of raw dope tho.... made it all the way into Rickers with it.....

Anyway
I had to do 18 to 24months in a long term program in Queens for that 1... or 5yrs upstate...
Dam bro , you never invested in a good stash spot in your whip?

Dam bro , you never invested in a good stash spot in your whip?
I had stash spots..... I literally just got the shit 50secs before. They saw him throw it in my car..... smh ..... this dick had me waiting for an hour for him and they were watching me. It was a busy rd. But my white ass didnt belong there. They were in a mini van.

Checked out stroll bay shore ci yesterday clarissa was out tweaking tried to jump in my vehicle yesterday while getting dominos told her to go away. They now try and jump in vehicles as they desperate for $$. hilarious !!

Checked out stroll bay shore ci yesterday clarissa was out tweaking tried to jump in my vehicle yesterday while getting dominos told her to go away. They now try and jump in vehicles as they desperate for $$. hilarious !!
Funny you mentioned "tried to jump in my vehicle yesterday". I picked up this W SW that I knew for a year or 2 many years ago in W. It was during the day and I was kinda nervous about it as LE was around.

Anyway, no problem she said, if we get stopped just say when you stopped at the light I just tried your door, it was unlocked and jumped in the car and would get out unless you gave me a ride and 10 bucks. They know me, I'll back up the story and nothing will happen to me and they will just tell you to keep your door locked in the future.

Smart girl and eventually got out of the business. One of the mongers saw her working in a retail store away from W.

Was with a henpstead contact this week and she told me every white trick of the last couple years on the stroll has passed from a drug overdose. A few were already outlined here, but they were a few. I wasn’t sure about and it really hit home tonight. I had some good memories with them.
From what I know there is only one WSW on that stroll.

Last night, I was out late until 2 a.m. with a lady friend. We passed by the Burger King in Hempstead and drove into the parking lot, heading towards the post office exit. There was a cute, slim SW there, wearing sandals and a glittery outfit. she was between the Home Depot and bank parking lot. She looked to be in her late twenties and was either Spanish or white. My lady friend remarked,
"She's too pretty to be out in these streets,"
which made me laugh.

Last night, I was out late until 2 a.m. with a lady friend. We passed by the Burger King in Hempstead and drove into the parking lot, heading towards the post office exit. There was a cute, slim SW there, wearing sandals and a glittery outfit. she was between the Home Depot and bank parking lot. She looked to be in her late twenties and was either Spanish or white. My lady friend remarked,
"She's too pretty to be out in these streets,"
which made me laugh.
I saw her walking that night to and got her to come to my window in a more discreet area of town.
This was after seeing her walk around pushing a shopping car fully of cans with some skell beside her.
A few mins later she was by herself somewhere and I motioned her over. She about 3 fully loaded bags with her, was tweaking the fuck out and asked if I can drive her somewhere to buy crack before performing. Lets just say my doors never unlocked and I told her to walk away. She also was not that good looking up close although she was a LSW and a nice change for that area. Dont let the glimmery dress fool ya.

It was the end of my break/ too little time to put in an inquiry, but I’m certain I found a provider spot; does anyone know the state of the providers in CI? ( safe or risk of stings, etc)

North side of Suffolk ave, using the pharmacy and railroad tracks as a reference point. Basically behind that gas station on those roads.

Small dress basically peeling up and off her, ass hanging out and because I had to do a u-turn for the gas station I saw what looked like a sale go disrespectful where she kicked the dudes car door before strutting off.

Fake dyed red hair Look, could’ve passed as white/Latina with some mileage so it’s hard to tell if 40 with addictive habits or 50. May loiter around later/ considering toftt. Thought I saw another one (woc) at the next intersection walking too but she was dressed way more modest

Yes, that whole strip is a known hooker stroll. There is a small alleyway behind the CVS and strip of stores that leads to the side street. There’s also another side road over there that leads to the dollar store that whole area you will find hookers.
sometimes you will also find them in the lot across the street by checkers as well as by the 7-Eleven on Carlton. On occasion, you may also find them in the Long Island railroad parking lot.