Long Island Street Action

So a good friend of mine has been at Southside Hospital for the past week and I’ve been there a few times to drop stuff off (they won’t let me in because I didn’t get the jab or have proof of a negative Covid test in the last 3 days). So yesterday and today while I was on my way I decided to take a small diversion and see what’s going on, on the “Bayshore stroll”. Yesterday I stopped at the 7-11 to “get gas” and saw a thin WSW sitting on the curb. Clearly a crack or meth head. She was fucked up. While pumping gas, she gave me the nod.. I nodded back and she walked over. She looked like she mighta been cute before the drugs, but this bitch was insane from whatever drug she was on. She told be her name, but I forgot it. She asked me for a ride home and I said “sorry can’t help you, but I’ll give you $20 to suck my cock”.. she agreed. But I drove away because she was too fucked up. Who passes on a $20 BJ? In this circumstance, ME. I’m not letting 4 felonies into my car.

Today I took a turn onto Mechanicsville and saw another WSW with red hair at the bus stop. I pulled up in the parking lot and she immediately came over. She asked me stupid questions and I replied “stop the BS, your out here to make money sucking cock, how much?” She asked for $40. Her name is Debbie. She offered a BBJ at her apartment which she said was 5 minutes up the block. She might have been 50 years old but she def looked like a hard 75 yr old.

On the way home I did a quick stop at the dollar store because I saw a hot young blonde standing out front. I observed for 10 minutes and saw at least 10 thirsty mongers pull over, but clearly she was not for sale. WTF she was doing there, I’ll never know.

Picked up a wsw down fife in Coram. Her name was Sunny, probably mid 30s, with a slim build.
She was sober and nicely dressed that she could easily blend in with civilians.
With her glasses on, she kind of reminds me of NND.

Since I didnt negotiate before handing over donation I was taken down to upsell city. Quoted me 50 bj and 100 fs.

I told her 40 and she agreed. When we got to her secret spot, she gave me an ok CBJ followed by somewhat better (but not by much) BBJ when she realized i wasnt going to cum fast.

Overall performance was not much to writte home about as she didnt take direction well and made it difficult to fuck her face. She also claimed that my precum was a cumshot as she raced to finish cardate up.

For 60 she said I could cum down her throat, & for 80 she would also suck balls. (Something I should have clarified before handing donation but too late as the little head took over)

She then said she cant host, and when I asked for digits she said she couldn't remember her phone number.

For $120-150 she is willing to let you shoot your baby batter in her pussy.

Had a much better experience with Roxie/Rose for a whole lot less (20 bbj throatjob cim)

I personally would not repeat but she could be a "good looking clean cut" option for those that enjoy vanilla CBJs
had a somewhat similar experience with except the blowjob was actually really good. For a SW she is a beautiful woman in her mid 30s, very well groomed/dressed/hygiene. Coram has been a big win lately and if this one has a better attitude she would be gold.

I picked her up walking on Fife at early hours in AM more in residential than close to MCR. Obviously walking the streets at 3am you know it’s not a normal civilian in that neighborhood but I was taken back out of how good looking she was.

we agreed on 50 right off bat but I was surprised when she put on a rubber suit and I told her that I will take a long time with but if you want to suck on rubber go for it. I have to say it was good but about half way through I told her it isn’t going to happen and offered myself for another 10 would she take it off. She agreed and I finished down her throat, I shot so much and didn’t give her warning that it was too late. She tried to spit but not much came up. I will say I did like her I just didn’t like the upsell vibe or her shadyness (there is something not right about her). This is def the type that you may want to pick your own spot because you don’t know who is following or watching.

said it my last post in this thread, coram has been where it’s at on the street scene lately. Hempstead has been what it is, they are out there just nothing new and eh. Coram seems to have fresh faces and some really pretty women for SW. I’ve had about 7 of them out there this month and Kelly was my favorite.

Coram was hoping yesterday. At least 6 out there. Very easy to see. All around the laundry mat.
Yes Coram had quite a few sw's out.....I passed by around 11PM saw a real cute long haired Blonde by the tie I turned around she was gone strolled around awhile waiting to see when she got dropped back off by 11:45 I called it quits will be strolling by tonight to see if she is out.

Yes Coram had quite a few sw's out.....I passed by around 11PM saw a real cute long haired Blonde by the tie I turned around she was gone strolled around awhile waiting to see when she got dropped back off by 11:45 I called it quits will be strolling by tonight to see if she is out.
I was through the area yesterday like 2 PM, and there were many.

It’s hoping with new faces is due to people need to pay rent.
with Kelly and Sunny it sounds like drug habit. Not mentioning the towns they told me they are from but both of them are from nice Suffolk neighborhoods and stated they came here to make money for habit.

Yes Coram had quite a few sw's out.....I passed by around 11PM saw a real cute long haired Blonde
Sounds like Kelly. She’s probably one of the better looking street walkers I’ve picked up in last few years. Nice body in tight yoga pants, allowed roaming, face fucking, play with her hair etc.

I will say all the coram women not that they rush or watch clock but around the 7-10 min mark (if you make it that far) they get nervous and you can clearly see their handelers in or around the area they are picked up watching like hawks.

Check by bus stop at Home Depot & Home Depot parking lot. Check up Fife and then the road that runs along the apartments and social services. Check laundry place & 7/11 as well as the street corner behind the laundromat.

despite Hempstead being 10x more dangerous of a place, I feel like coram is more risky with LE because it’s more barren and the crime syndicate in Coram seems more of a place to get robbed or have a trigger finger moron do something stupid to an outsider. This is just my observation.
Everyone be safe but as a SW guy - coram is poppin.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I've never done the car date, with a SW or anyone. Is protocol parking and doing these deeds in the front or back seat?
Depends how tall you are and what kind of car you have.

Personally, I've done back seat with non pfp but hookers it's strictly the front seat.

If it's a blown job I make them lean over the *console and suck it.

For full service, depending on their height, I either make them kneel on the front seat facing the window and hit it doggie, recline the passenger seat all the way down and hit it lazy doggie or if she is a spinner put my seat back and let her ride my cock.

I just feel to vulnerable in the back seat with my pants down with a hooker. Not enough control of the situation.

* The one exception to this was that girl who used to work by the Syanora, @genius will remember her name, she would kneel in the space in front of the passenger seat and suck my cock.

Depends how tall you are and what kind of car you have.

Personally, I've done back seat with non pfp but hookers it's strictly the front seat.

If it's a blown job I make them lean over the *console and suck it.

For full service, depending on their height, I either make them kneel on the front seat facing the window and hit it doggie, recline the passenger seat all the way down and hit it lazy doggie or if she is a spinner put my seat back and let her ride my cock.

I just feel to vulnerable in the back seat with my pants down with a hooker. Not enough control of the situation.

* The one exception to this was that girl who used to work by the Syanora, @genius will remember her name, she would kneel in the space in front of the passenger seat and suck my cock.
Well said, and same here. I wouldnt feel safe being in a back seat. Its BJ in front seat only, for me.

I've never done the car date, with a SW or anyone. Is protocol parking and doing these deeds in the front or back seat?
I find a safe spot, or a spot I know that is secluded, no thru traffic.

I have her get on her knees in passenger front seat, grab the console with both hands. I exit the vehicle and hit it doggie style with front passenger door open.

Like BillyS Said, never get in back seat, total loss of control. Anyone she knows could run up on you. You just don't know. Cop could roll up on you and you're fucked.

Bangin her doggy on passenger side, at least you can see the lay of the land, anyone coming. She can quickly pull up her panties and you your pants/shorts and make up an excuse like you had to take a piss as to why you weren't in your car and on passenger side.

......* The one exception to this was that girl who used to work by the Syanora, @genius will remember her name, she would kneel in the space in front of the passenger seat and suck my cock.
Yup, and there were no worries with her as:
Not a single drop of anything was left anywhere except the spot on the ground where she spit out the door
AND
You never had to be concerned about staying too long in the area where the deed was being done as she was so skilled that you simply couldn't last all that long.

AND
Since she was kneeling on the passenger side floor her head was positioned such that you got a full view of your cock sliding in and out of her mouth (which also contributed to you not lasting all that long)

Was out by Coram again around 9pm. A typsy latina sw walked over to my car (after I was parked scanning the area). I told myself fuck it, offered $20 for bbj and off we went.
After 5 minutes I wasnt nutting so she offered fs for another jackson.
I wasnt really feeling it and she didnt let me roam otc, so I just dropped her off back by the 7-11.
I then realized I forgot her name

I did wait around before hand but didnt see a lot of action so thats why the typsy lws became an enticing option at that trying (to get the poison out) time.

Was out by Coram again around 9pm. A typsy latina sw walked over to my car (after I was parked scanning the area). I told myself fuck it, offered $20 for bbj and off we went.
After 5 minutes I wasnt nutting so she offered fs for another jackson.
I wasnt really feeling it and she didnt let me roam otc, so I just dropped her off back by the 7-11.
I then realized I forgot her name

I did wait around before hand but didnt see a lot of action so thats why the typsy lws became an enticing option at that trying (to get the poison out) time.
Was her hair done up in bun? If so I have seen that one stumbling around always pass them up learned from time that they just do a good enough job..plus that upsell good thing you passed because that extra would have most likely given you another 5 maybe 10 minutes..

Was her hair done up in bun? If so I have seen that one stumbling around always pass them up learned from time that they just do a good enough job..plus that upsell good thing you passed because that extra would have most likely given you another 5 maybe 10 minutes..
She had a hair tie (standard equipment for ladies in her trade) but i dont believe it was up in a bum.
She was probably late 30s or early 40s. Kind of reminded me of (and older and 4 kids later) Nicky Nichols - tv show character if you want to google it.

had a somewhat similar experience with except the blowjob was actually really good. For a SW she is a beautiful woman in her mid 30s, very well groomed/dressed/hygiene. Coram has been a big win lately and if this one has a better attitude she would be gold.

I picked her up walking on Fife at early hours in AM more in residential than close to MCR. Obviously walking the streets at 3am you know it’s not a normal civilian in that neighborhood but I was taken back out of how good looking she was.

we agreed on 50 right off bat but I was surprised when she put on a rubber suit and I told her that I will take a long time with but if you want to suck on rubber go for it. I have to say it was good but about half way through I told her it isn’t going to happen and offered myself for another 10 would she take it off. She agreed and I finished down her throat, I shot so much and didn’t give her warning that it was too late. She tried to spit but not much came up. I will say I did like her I just didn’t like the upsell vibe or her shadyness (there is something not right about her). This is def the type that you may want to pick your own spot because you don’t know who is following or watching.

said it my last post in this thread, coram has been where it’s at on the street scene lately. Hempstead has been what it is, they are out there just nothing new and eh. Coram seems to have fresh faces and some really pretty women for SW. I’ve had about 7 of them out there this month and Kelly was my favorite.
Long shot but did you ever meet NND. She kind of reminded me of her (or was it just in my head lol?)

Do any of you ever in center reach area. If I recall they was a hot SW that worked off a ramp and was wondering if anyone know if she’s still around that area or where she might be. Thanks