Long Island Street Action

Did the hemp stroll last night. The wsw crackhead (Ingrid?) was out and approaching cars stopped at traffic lights on Fulton. She approached me asking for change, then gestured bj, followed by a gesture for her ass. Huge pass on all of it.

Saw Jade walking with what looked like her pimp. She started towards my car, but was looking real wonky. Took a pass.

I've seen a few of these gals who seem to be wsw's, but to no avail. They are always accompanied by a dude who seems to be a dealer or handler.
every SW on the Hempstead stroll has a handler. It’s a very rare occasion that someone doesn’t. Only times I’ve seen that is around holiday season where if lightning strikes you get a civilian women looking to make ends for gifts for their kids, other is out of towner coming for work but usually handler in car watching from close by.
most of the local girls will walk with handler or they’ll be staggered 10-30 yards apart within eye view. Often you’ll get lucky and catch one of them alone which I would also think they would like because they maybe can hide money/earning from their handler if they didn’t see them go for a date.

I seen a few sw down by McDonald's in e. Meadow on the tpke. didn't partake as i was pressed for time but e. Meadow should be further looked into. Happened around 10pm.
East meadow has always had them for a few reasons. The hospital had the largest Methadone clinic on the island, the Coliseum Inn and the homeless population of a couple hundred that lives in the Hempstead plains preserve on the East Meadow/Uniondale border.

Key spots to look are:

- Hempstead turnpike and newbridge road. Particularly all the bus benches off the 4 corners of the international.
- The Wal Mart parking lot
- The 7/11 and McDonald’s just west of Wal Mart
- occasionally you can find them walking newbridge from north Jerusalem up until the turnpike/newbridge interesection.
There was a WSW living in that Fairfield on Newbridge that is zoned for section 8. Ive also here in Hempstead by train station.
- From the Coliseum Inn and East going up until the 24/7 newbridge bodega by Friendlys. That is where the girls from hotel go to to get cigs. However most of the time you will more often than not see the pimp do the run. I guess as to not make area hot with the chicks. That is a very profile area to pick one up and you better a true pro.

East Meadow has a lot of eyes. State trooper headquarters, Jail, Hospital. North side of Turnpike is the 3rd NCPD, South side is the 1st NCPD. As well as the BSO undercover HQ is close by in Westbury/North Bellmore and they pass through it often. Not to mention it’s one of the busiest stretches of roadway with commuters.

personally I wouldn’t pick up someone there but if you do be safe

Coram seemed to pick up some with some new faces. Last night I was passing by going home and took a look saw a cute young wsw had to be early 20 did not ask. Stopped gave her a look she hopped in went a nice spot whone I use to use often got a nice bj for a young she did very well told me her name Christalyn I think. Definet repeat on that one. For 40 bucks and a good looking young one got the poision out. Was not high when I saw her and did not look like a heavy user

so I have been working in Ronkonkoma off of Vets for over 2 years now not to far from the Clarion or the Lakeland inn and even closer to the Roadway inn. I figured when I started working here I would see some SW’s around and about but so far no dice, does anyone know of a good spot/time around that area? I always drive up and down Lakeland, around the train station and around Vets but never any luck seeing anything.

Coram seemed to pick up some with some new faces. Last night I was passing by going home and took a look saw a cute young wsw had to be early 20 did not ask. Stopped gave her a look she hopped in went a nice spot whone I use to use often got a nice bj for a young she did very well told me her name Christalyn I think. Definet repeat on that one. For 40 bucks and a good looking young one got the poision out. Was not high when I saw her and did not look like a heavy user

Im guessing this was around 8-10 pm?

so I have been working in Ronkonkoma off of Vets for over 2 years now not to far from the Clarion or the Lakeland inn and even closer to the Roadway inn. I figured when I started working here I would see some SW’s around and about but so far no dice, does anyone know of a good spot/time around that area? I always drive up and down Lakeland, around the train station and around Vets but never any luck seeing anything.
Regularly commute from the LIRR-Ronkonkoma to NYC and have never seen any strolling. However I do set-up car dates in the parking lot(s) for those that drive themselves and there are a few that live nearby I will pick-up and bring back to the parking lots. One can park far away from other vehicles and not attract any attention and with the trains running no one takes any notice of other cars and people unless you're right next to their car.

I was always of the opinion that a single vehicle far away form other vehicles would actually attract attention and best to find a spot between two vehicles but where I could see vehicle entrances and exits. Anyway that's what I used to do.
depends on the parking venue... some places far away looks normal like a commuter lot or even some strip malls (depends on the stores). but with the big retail, grocery store type lots being the lone far away car is a standout. I frequent both and change tactics based on the store.

East meadow has always had them for a few reasons. The hospital had the largest Methadone clinic on the island, the Coliseum Inn and the homeless population of a couple hundred that lives in the Hempstead plains preserve on the East Meadow/Uniondale border.

Key spots to look are:

- occasionally you can find them walking newbridge from north Jerusalem up until the turnpike/newbridge interesection.
There was a WSW living in that Fairfield on Newbridge that is zoned for section 8. Ive also here in Hempstead by train station.

personally I wouldn’t pick up someone there but if you do be safe
I remember few months ago before the restriction lift I seen this white girl standing near a bar not far from the Fairfield on newbridge . She had dyed hair . also to mention there a smoke shop that’s open very late there and the 7-11

I remember few months ago before the restriction lift I seen this white girl standing near a bar not far from the Fairfield on newbridge . She had dyed hair . also to mention there a smoke shop that’s open very late there and the 7-11
That’s mostly like a drunk thot from the bar. Worth stopping to spit game and see if you can get her for some NP4P. I have had success like that over the years with civilians.
The WSW in East meadow I’m speaking of are weathered and look like the belong on the Hempstead stroll, one of them actually goes back and forth.

Where in coram do you guys look?

If anyone is interested there's a woc now at the 711 off bayshore rd ,blond wig and orange pants lol. She just came to my car but told her im waiting for a friend. Go get her boys lol.
I was randomly sitting in the dairy city parking lot just now and had this same WOC come to my car and ask me if I wanted to go to the ATM to grab $20. *I didn't ask what that would get me I was also waiting on a friend lol Dark out but I'm guessing for a girl on the street she's not terrible. Looks like she might be a regular in the area for those who like cheap thrills!