Long Island Street Action

I was passing through bayshore Friday on an errand. It’s been dead for a while at least during the day. I spotted Clarissa (vanilla). She’s been reviewed here over the years. I won’t pick her up anymore after her ripping me off last time. It was only 25 for bbj. She started and quit after a minute. She just got out and walked away. Friday she was by the train station. There was another girl there also. Chrissy white brunette , tall, boob job, thin. She says she’s from New Orleans. She’s nice. Not high at the time. We went a few miles away parked in a store parking lot. 40 bbj. Good technique. cim n spit. No digits she lost her phone. I would definitely repeat. FS she wanted 100. Maybe negotiable. She wanted 50 for bbj but took 40.

yeah the Hempstead stroll is the worst it has ever been. The lack of talent is alarming & not even that often at times there will be NOTHING out. This including the zombies you don’t even want to look at, let alone ever get in your car........
IMHO, it should be obvious; if the girls are lucky they are in jail or if not in jail they are dead.

Leading cause of death for under 40 in most of US is accidental drug OD
No joke

Had a very rare occasion to do a little street exploring on Tuesday, March 12. The weather was nice and there were at least 3-4 typical trashy Coram chicks strutting around on Fife/ MCR. Nothing above a two, two gross looking BSW and two not quite as gross looking WSW. Suffolk PD EVERYWHERE. Three cop cars right around there, so be careful. Some girls are out and about in this warm weather but you’d better be creative. I pulled down a side street and one of WSW strutted down the block. Didn’t get a name, thin brunette who was coherent and didn’t stink. Drove to a parking lot not too far away and tucked away in a corner. She asked $50 for BBJCIM and I countered with $30. She agreed. Got down to business and gave me a really solid BJ. Plenty of hand action and mouth action, sucked my balls also because I told her I was into it. Didn’t mind me playing with her deflated tits under her shirt. I offered her $60 to fuck her but she declined. After a few minutes I came and she swallowed the whole load. Overall, a nice experience. They’re out there if you’re interested in this sort of nasty shit…. Just really got watch those cops.