Long Island Manscaping?

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
I don't see how that would work.

Last time I went to a barber (as opposed to a hair stylist and maybe 15 years ago) He used what looked like the old fashioned straight razor (as in Sweeney Todd) except the razor had slot for razor blade ( in the area where the foldout straight razor's blade normally would be). He made a point of removing the blade from last customer, tossing it in trash and replacing it with a fresh blade. I watched and this was SOP for each barber.
I have one of those.

FYI
Received some promotional E mail from
Manscaped.com today... host of DIY products for those who are afraid to have someone come close to their manhood with a razor :)

Do you guys who shave your balls find that girls are more likely to suck on them?
Since I only have one person to base this on, because the rest I pay to do it, I have no idea. But I’ll say that since I started grooming, I haven’t found anyone shies away. And it just feels better because the contact is directly with skin. I’m sure I’ll be grooming until the day I die, or the home health aid refuses!

Ouch wax studio by Star. 516-362-6370. North bellmore.
Totally legit, zero extras, but did a fine job with the wax. Very professional, clean, tiny studio in the basement of a hair salon. Zero vibe. Very pleasant to speak with, friendly, but nothing remotely sensual about it, all biz. But again, fine job on the wax. Will repeat.

Totally legit, zero extras, but did a fine job with the wax. Very professional, clean, tiny studio in the basement of a hair salon. Zero vibe. Very pleasant to speak with, friendly, but nothing remotely sensual about it, all biz. But again, fine job on the wax. Will repeat.
Did she get the taint & ball sack also?

I was actually going to call this place on Sat. Family got in the way. I'm interested in a new place for a wax or grooming. Still searching for that golden place. I found a location in Huntington, Transforming Beauty Spa. 153 Rt 110. Right across from Whitman Mall. Sort of a Beauty Supply, Hair Dresser, Spa all rolled up into one. I will give them a try in a week or two and report back.

Tried a new place yesterday. Vitality Spa 42 E. Main St East Islip. 631-601-3600. Called and made appt. They seem to do grooming and waxing, I opted for a groom, front and back. Clean space. Older women doing the shave, all business. It was hard to tell actual age with mask on. I'll estimate 50 plus. I asked if a massage was available afterwards and she said other gal was busy. Apparently she only does the grooming and other does massage. I didn't see other gal so can't comment on looks or possible service. I will try again at some point and do both. $50 for the service and i gave $20 tip. She was pleasant and had nice conversation during time there. Latin.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Tried a new place yesterday. Vitality Spa 42 E. Main St East Islip. 631-601-3600. Called and made appt. They seem to do grooming and waxing, I opted for a groom, front and back. Clean space. Older women doing the shave, all business. It was hard to tell actual age with mask on. I'll estimate 50 plus. I asked if a massage was available afterwards and she said other gal was busy. Apparently she only does the grooming and other does massage. I didn't see other gal so can't comment on looks or possible service. I will try again at some point and do both. $50 for the service and i gave $20 tip. She was pleasant and had nice conversation during time there. Latin.
Did she shave your balls and taint?