London Trip Report

Part 1: Soho

Two weeks in London. I had read up on recomendations in various web sites.

A R&T with extras place on Shaftsbury Avenue was on vacation. So, my first stop was Soho.

Walking around Soho looking at the signs for models, I was approached by a streetwalker. White. English. Maybe a four in looks. She offered 20 minutes of sex for 30 pounds. I politely refused.

I had read about a model named Paris located on Firth Street. Since Firth street only had one location with models, I knew I had to have the right place. Up the stairs, there were hand written signs for two models. One was Alina, labeled as a busty brunette. The other was listing a petite Spanish girl, who promised a no rush session.

I rang the doorbell. There was no way to know which girl was behind the door.

It was Alina. I was truly surprised at how beautiful she was. a White brunette. Not sure of her nationality, but she didn't sound English in the few words she spoke. I had planned to see the Spanish girl before I decided, but it wasn't going to get better than Alina.

She showed me the menu:
Sex -------------------- 20 pounds
Oral -------------------- 30 pounds
Oral with Position --------40 pounds
20 Minutes --------------50 pounds
69 ----------------------70 pounds
30 Minutes --------------80 pounds
60 Minites --------------120 pounds

At least that's how I remembered it.

I choose oral with a position. From the menu, I assume that would take less time than 20 minutes, but I was ready to try. I gave her the 40 pounds. She requested an extra 2 pounds for the maid.

Alina asked me to remove all my clothes. She then left the room. I stripped, and then waited about 5 minutes before she returned. I'm guessing she has two rooms going. While I stripped, she had sex in the other room.

When she returned we got right to it. We lay down on the bed. I'm hoping there really was a maid to provide a clean bedspread. Alina removed all her clothes, but positioned herself so she was difficult to reach. She played with my penis until it was ready for the cover. Then she started a very gentle CBJ. I tried to touch her, but was definitely discouraged from that. This was going to be pure sex and nothing else. After a few minutes of CBJ, she asked if I was ready to stop. I requested a bit more. A minute later, she asked what position I wanted. The menu meant what it said: "Oral and Position" meant one position. I asked to her to get on top. Even though I couldn't touch her, I certainly enjoyed the view. Beautiful body. She was actually tight. I don't know how they can have sex every few minutes and still have a tight pussy. For a few minutes, while she rode me, she actually appeared to being getting off on it. Lucky for me, I performed within the allotted time limit. So, I can have sex without emotion or touching. Good to know. Quick clean up for both of us. Then she left the room while I got dressed. Before I left, she returned. I asked her if she was there every day. No, she only works Wednesdays. Interesting part time job. A kiss on the cheek and I was out the door. Maybe Paris is there on other days.

There are dozens of models available in the area. I guess some allow more contact than Alina. But, if others are as attractive as she was, this area could provide an interesting buffet for mongers.

I had planned to return to Soho and see some other models, but I found my home at the Baron's Court Spa. See Part 2.

Part 2: Baron's Court

The Baron's Court spa is located about a 15 minute tube ride from Soho. The spa is about a five minute walk from the Baron's Court underground station. Their phone number is 0753-2458-180. When I called to find the street address, I was told the price was 80 pounds for ther hour, which includes a happy ending. If I want more, I would be able to arrange it with the girl.

The spa is in a house in a residential area. I wonder how it survives without neighbor complaints.

I rang the doorbell and was brought in by the mamasan. She was attractive, early 40's. She asked if I was in a hurry. There was girl on her way. Due in 10 minutes. I paid my 80 pounds. Stripped. And mamasan kept me entertained with a massage while we waited for the girl to arrive.

In walked I-Mee. She was 5 feet tall, chunky body, decent face. She was wearing a cheerleader outfit. She immediately put a lip lock on me. I came up for air, and she was quickly nude. She wanted to know if I wanted oral for an addirtional 20 pounds. I agreed. She began an awesome BBBJ. Lots of spit. Over the next hour we kissed, 69, and cuddled. But, no insertion was permitted. Not at any price. I came while she rubbed her body on me. Okay, but I did not understand the lack of actual sex.

But, it was still a better experience than Soho.

I returned to Baron's Court a few days later on a Sunday afternoon. I paid my 80 pounds, and I-Mee came in the room. I blocked her from the lip lock. I said no. I enjoyed our previous session, but I wanted sex. Now she explained that she was having some healing issues that would not allow her to have sex for a few days. Next time. I said no, I wanted a different girl. So, I-Mee left.

A few minutes later, Mamasan came in. She asked for 40 more pounds (total of 120) for Full Service. If I wanted to go bareback, it would be 20 pounds more. I gave her the total of 120.

It was Sunday. It was quiet. I was the only customer. And, It was great.

Lilly and I spent one and a half hours having a great time. We were both relaxed and did all the positions. Lilly has a great body for any age. Pert breasts. Slim figure. And very passionate. I'm fortunate to have seen her. As they say on ***, I forgot it was a service.

I told her I would return on Tuesday. Lilly mentioned she had a new girl she wanted me to see. I would have liked to see Lilly again, but she had Mamasan duties to perform.

So I returned on Tuesday. Lilly met me. She asked for the 120 pounds for FS, She explained the new girl was only 18. She was certain I would approve.

In walked Salina. Tall. About 5'8". She was very attractive, and I believed her age at 18. But, she was also inexperienced. While she okay to be with, she was not at the same level as Lilly. Salina gave a decent CBJ. She was concerned about handling insertion. Finally, her body provided enough natural lube to allow sex. Had she never heard of KY? Salina was clearly very new to all of this. Very pleasant though. I-Mee and Lilly were Korean. Salina was Chinese.

After our session, we chatted for a bit. She was interested in traveling to New York. I told her about the massage parlors in Chinatown. She asked if they have "Body to Body" sex there. I explained the conditions in the Chinatown parlors, compared to the clean atmosphere at the Baron's Court Spa. She was surprised at low the Chinatown prices were. But, I still think she is headed our way.

Saw Lilly on the way out. We both promised to have ourselves another session in the future.

A good reason to return to london.

Part 2: Baron's Court

The Baron's Court spa is located about a 15 minute tube ride from Soho. The spa is about a five minute walk from the Baron's Court underground station. Their phone number is 0753-2458-180. When I called to find the street address, I was told the price was 80 pounds for ther hour, which includes a happy ending. If I want more, I would be able to arrange it with the girl.

The spa is in a house in a residential area. I wonder how it survives without neighbor complaints.

I rang the doorbell and was brought in by the mamasan. She was attractive, early 40's. She asked if I was in a hurry. There was girl on her way. Due in 10 minutes. I paid my 80 pounds. Stripped. And mamasan kept me entertained with a massage while we waited for the girl to arrive.

In walked I-Mee. She was 5 feet tall, chunky body, decent face. She was wearing a cheerleader outfit. She immediately put a lip lock on me. I came up for air, and she was quickly nude. She wanted to know if I wanted oral for an addirtional 20 pounds. I agreed. She began an awesome BBBJ. Lots of spit. Over the next hour we kissed, 69, and cuddled. But, no insertion was permitted. Not at any price. I came while she rubbed her body on me. Okay, but I did not understand the lack of actual sex.

But, it was still a better experience than Soho.

I returned to Baron's Court a few days later on a Sunday afternoon. I paid my 80 pounds, and I-Mee came in the room. I blocked her from the lip lock. I said no. I enjoyed our previous session, but I wanted sex. Now she explained that she was having some healing issues that would not allow her to have sex for a few days. Next time. I said no, I wanted a different girl. So, I-Mee left.

A few minutes later, Mamasan came in. She asked for 40 more pounds (total of 120) for Full Service. If I wanted to go bareback, it would be 20 pounds more. I gave her the total of 120.

It was Sunday. It was quiet. I was the only customer. And, It was great.

Lilly and I spent one and a half hours having a great time. We were both relaxed and did all the positions. Lilly has a great body for any age. Pert breasts. Slim figure. And very passionate. I'm fortunate to have seen her. As they say on ***, I forgot it was a service.

I told her I would return on Tuesday. Lilly mentioned she had a new girl she wanted me to see. I would have liked to see Lilly again, but she had Mamasan duties to perform.

So I returned on Tuesday. Lilly met me. She asked for the 120 pounds for FS, She explained the new girl was only 18. She was certain I would approve.

In walked Salina. Tall. About 5'8". She was very attractive, and I believed her age at 18. But, she was also inexperienced. While she okay to be with, she was not at the same level as Lilly. Salina gave a decent CBJ. She was concerned about handling insertion. Finally, her body provided enough natural lube to allow sex. Had she never heard of KY? Salina was clearly very new to all of this. Very pleasant though. I-Mee and Lilly were Korean. Salina was Chinese.

After our session, we chatted for a bit. She was interested in traveling to New York. I told her about the massage parlors in Chinatown. She asked if they have "Body to Body" sex there. I explained the conditions in the Chinatown parlors, compared to the clean atmosphere at the Baron's Court Spa. She was surprised at low the Chinatown prices were. But, I still think she is headed our way.

Saw Lilly on the way out. We both promised to have ourselves another session in the future.

A good reason to return to london.