Lola, a sexy, sweet MILF

Ps:

bnhurehjfa guerngfhaergf arehgfbquye rfquerf vquefr quew fruyqwrebf uyewrfb uregf uyerbgfyaref refg rf gr gyergbberg ergubergebr ghe rfgjer gqer fq brfqhergf qerhgf qher gfhar fghqer hgq refh gqehr gfhqe rgfqer gfhe rghre ghqe rgi erghf qerhgf qerhg qerlgiquergergbqeurg ergerg erhg erhg erh gier g etge gre rgq egtrqe rgqerg ilqernbgueqbrguqer gqer gfqer bfgeqrgqebrguqerf qer ferhf bqerbgfqerbgfeqrbger

Is that the noise she makes as she swallows?

(Ok I will stop before slink ban's me back to the stone ages)

Barnabas

Lola told me to undress (she of course undressed too) and we would shower first. That body is KILLER, golden brown, strong legs and arms, nice tits (not too big and by NO means small), nice abs and the best ass EVER. When we got in the shower I was rock hard and she took special notice.
In pictures those TaTa's Look Bodatious.
is she a C a D a DD or a (as slink says)
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P?

B A R N A B A S

If it's the Frances that's on the Eros site, she's been doing her thing for at least a dozen years. If I hadn't tossed my old copies of New York Action, I could scan and post one of her ads from back in 1994-95. I think she might even be using the same photos as she did from back then.

If it's the Frances that's on the Eros site, she's been doing her thing for at least a dozen years. If I hadn't tossed my old copies of New York Action, I could scan and post one of her ads from back in 1994-95. I think she might even be using the same photos as she did from back then.
Well she's still had work done on her face and boobs, but that's her.

I'm sure Lola's been at it for a while also, just not in NYC.

Last edited:
Frances used to post on the village voice website and I was taken by her beautiful picture. I called her about 2 years ago but I was put off my her snippy attitude.

Frances used to post on the village voice website and I was taken by her beautiful picture. I called her about 2 years ago but I was put off my her snippy attitude.
I have never had any problems with her, neither has anyone else as far as I could see from her reviews. All of her reviews were great. She used to charge much less then she does now, that could account for her attitude. Maybe you caught her on a bad day. She generally likes you to call the day before.