Lola - 929-249-1007 Checking my spidey sense

searching around on the variety of places where providers are connecting with hobbyist i came across this truly sexy young lady.

Doing my homework . . . the phone number only hits old ads in different cities (even the current ad doesnt come up) no reviews, nada. normally that doesn't scare me - she says she recently moved from LA . . .

I tineye the pics and get no hits.

She gives me an actual existing address of a nice apartment building that I know.

However, she asks for a 50% deposit in her ad, by Venmo or quick pay, which she assures me is refundable if I cancel or change my mind (remember these payments are near instant and I cant take it back, she'd have to send it to me).

All this is via text after not answering her phone. So, normally I'd walk away at this point, but the damn pictures keep me coming back.

By chance has anyone had any experience with this provider, or is my spidey sense of a scam doing its job???

thanks for the support!

Even the ad sites say if a provider ask for $$ before meeting, it's a scam. Trust your instinct.

@hardndslick , the majority of those grown men must be white professionals over 35 cuz that's the only demographic this number says it meets :)