Locations listed in BP ads can be misleading

This is proof that the locations listed in BP ads can be misleading and therefore meaningless:

Only 1 Call away - 25
Posted: Saturday, July 8, 2017 8:03 PM
Hi I'm Hosting To NYC Only And Can Show You A Good Time!

Let Me Start Your Night Off Right,You Deserve It

I Can Keep A Secret I Promise Everything Will Be

100% Safe n Discreet
100% Fetish Friendly
100% Real Pics

Call Or Text Me
Poster's age: 25

• Location: Astoria, Babylon, Bayside, Bronx, Brookhaven, Brooklyn, Downtown, East Hampton, East Side, Fire Island, Flushing, Glen Cove, Hempstead, Huntington, Islip, Jamaica, Long Beach, Long Island, Long Island City, Manhattan, Midtown East, Midtown West, N.Y.C, North Hempstead, Oyster Bay, Ozone Park, Queens, Ridgewood, Riverhead, Shelter Island, Smithtown, Southampton, Southold, Staten Island, Upper Manhattan, West Side, Westchester, Woodside

http://longisland.************/WomenSeekMen/only-1-call-away/112213308

Note that she does not indicate where in the 5 boroughs of NYC she is. And the listings show many NYC locales. But they also include many LI areas.
So the next time you see an area listed in a BP ad, take it with a grain of salt.

My guess is that many guys will put in a location of interest to limit the # of ads they have to look at - and like spam:

doesn't cost any more for the ad to reach a larger audience
doesn't matter how stupid it seems - who knows maybe someone will bite.

My guess is that many guys will put in a location of interest to limit the # of ads they have to look at - and like spam:

doesn't cost any more for the ad to reach a larger audience
doesn't matter how stupid it seems - who knows maybe someone will bite.
I don't browse BP ads that way, so I didn't think of that angle. It's similar to what ebay sellers sometimes do with loading up on key words. (I forgot what ebay calls that tactic. But I think they frown on it.) Thanks for a different perspective on the practice.