LMP in West Hempstead

I know some of you guys like LMPs and I've been in search of a change from the AMPs. I found the following ad on BP. They started advertising this week and I'm wondering if anyone's had a chance to try them yet. I may TOFFTT, but funds are limited and I'd like to know if anyone's been there yet before I waste my hard earned $

Here's the ad:

Grand Opening $$$Brazalian, Latin and Caribbean Sweets#$%^ Specials All Day - 21
Posted: Friday, August 3, 2012 11:26 AM

Reply: click here

Your experience will be quite memorable, I promise. Want to feel relaxed & not rushed. Im sexy & very accomodating I assure you. You will be quite amazed with what I can do with my hands all over your body. We enjoy our work & are unforgettable, that you will see. If you ever leave unhappy, you can call. We will listen to you! Tired of fake pics, Our Pics are 100%.

We go by appointments only. Please call us now and let us make a difference in your day. (516)360-8790

Poster's age: 21
• Location: Long Island, West Hempstead/Long Island #516-360-8790

• Post ID: 32009001 longisland

LMAO! I never went there, but I did call to get rates and address. They're on Front Street. I didn't map it, but that sounds like Hempstead, not West Hempstead. I was told they get $40 for the half and 80 for an hour. I may try them next week if I can.

Tofft

Went there today. It was a weird experience. Called and got the address. They're at 250 Fulton Ave. in Hempstead. It's a big gray office building. FYI, the parole dept is in the same building. LOL. I had to call 4 times before I finally got there, because I wasn't sure if I was at the right place. Just so you guys know, there's a big parking lot there, but it's all metered parking and the meters only take quarters, so make sure you have change. I didn't and was lucky enough to find a meter that still had 2 hours left on it. Not that I needed that much. Once I was there, I asked where they were in the building and was told 5th floor, suite 513. So I took the elevator up to the 5th floor and when I found the office, there was a sign outside the door that said "C. Reporting". Um ok. Am I in the right place??? So I called again and she confirmed the office and said they didn't have a chance to change the signs yet. She opened the door while still on the phone with me and ushered me in.

There were 2 girls there, one dark skinned, one latina. The ad on BP says latin and caribbean. Bull. She was a WOC. Not that I have a problem with it, but I hate false advertising, especially with all the fake photos I have to put up with from the AMPS and this ad promised 100% real photos. The dark skinned girl brought me into the room, so I guess it was her turn. Damage there is 40 for the half or 80 for the hour. Being my first time there, and not familiar with their services, I took the half. Good thing. The place isn't the cleanest, as it's nothing more than a converted office with all the furniture removed and a massage table in the middle, with a chair in the corner, and a little end table for their oils and stuff. She took my donation and left me to undress.

Table was covered with towels and didn't look too clean. Kinda grossed me out, but I went with it. She came in and proceeded to give me what amounted to nothing but a rubdown. She used a lot of oil. I was a little worried, because the oil was in a big pump bottle and was a golden color. I half expected it to smell like cooking oil. As it turned out it had no scent at all. But she used a lot of it. She rubbed my back, shoulders and arms, then moved down and did my legs. There was no ST or teasing of any kind. About 20 min into it, she told me to turn over. She started applying the oil to my chest, stomach and legs and did a quick frontal rubdown. She completely avoided the goods. No teasing or anything. Then she asked me if I was feeling relief. I laughed, looking down at a limp noodle and said, "a little". "A Little?", she asked. "Nobody ever told me they only felt a little relief from me before". So I said, "well I'll let you know when we're all done". With that she filled her hands with a load of oil and covered Junior with it, who was totally limp, due to no stimulation or teasing whatsoever, and she started pulling on it (like she was pulling taffy) to try to get me aroused. It took quite a few minutes and I really wasn't into it, but I fantasized really hard and she finally got me off. I don't know how much roaming was allowed, but I wasn't into her and went as far as rubbing her ass, which was nice and round. More might be available, but I didn't go exploring.

Here's a real negative: No hot towel and no cleanup. so all that oil she put on me was still all over my body. Thank goodness it didn't smell. She cleaned Junior up with baby wipes and gave me baby wipes for my hands. When I asked if there was a bathroom I could use, she told me that because it's an office building, the bathroom was down the hall and needed a key. So that's a no. So I left, disenchanted, covered with oil and needing a bathroom. I needed another shower when I got home. Luckily nobody was home when I got there. Yuck. I tipped 20 for the effort, but it really wasn't worth it. I didn't get her name, because I really didn't feel it mattered and I certainly won't be back.

So the hunt for the elusive LMP that can give me a good looking latina and good service is still on with still no success. Anyone who wants to try this, you've been warned. I don't expect this place to last.

No, but I think they're run by the same people as the one in Huntington on Jericho just east of 110, which I did go to. Same BS. Pictures are not who is working, as they advertise and someone posted that they saw one provider at the Cross Island LMP that he saw in Huntington. So I won't even bother.

Guess we'll just have to keep searching.

There was Merritts Rd in Farmongdlale which was a good LMP. But it is now an AMP. There is one in Farmingdale on Main St where there are a couple of girls that will provide HJ but it is at best a 50/50 proposition. There are no decent LMPs on Long Island any more.

The ads that state "The girls in the pictures are the girls that are working that day" is complete bullshit. I got suckered into one of there locations and got the same bad experience.

This is an opportunity for some entrepreneur. Maybe Bunyon or Gavvy with all their Latina girlfriends can start one!

. . . have you ever been to the one on Jericho Tpke just east of the x-Island on the south side of Jericho on the second floor?
http://queens.************/BodyRubs...a-and-brazillian-exotics-35-35-35-21/32055889
I went to this place a few times last year. First visit I had this tall, hot, young, dark skinned Caribbean girl with one of the finest asses I’ve ever seen and a sweet personality. Topless body rub followed by an awesome handjob with full roaming allowed (actually invited!). Had a great time. She was the reason I went back again.

Second visit and the girl wasn’t as good looking as the first. Easy enough on the eyes, but I don’t think she was even Latina as advertised. Looked more like Italian to me. Lame rub, topless, minimal roaming. Toward the end of the rub she asked me if I wanted a “release”. Easy there sweetheart, you’re driving me wild with that kind of sexy talk. “Of course”, I told her, and that’s just what I got – a release.

Hoping for something like my first visit, I went back a third time. Third visit and the girl wasn’t too good looking at all. Short, pudgy, medium skinned Latina. Uninspiring topless body rub. I was so not into her that I didn’t even bother roaming. Her handjob just wasn’t doing it for me. If I didn’t eventually start playing with her tits, I think I’d have never gotten off.

The place is kind of grungy. I don’t recall the exact rates, but I do remember it being more than AMP prices. More like the typical LMP prices mentioned around here. Overpriced for what it is, in my opinion.

I didn’t get the feeling from any of the three girls that there was much else on the menu besides a handjob. Not much interest in returning.