Little Neck Video

Located at: 254-11 northern blvd, going east after little neck parkway. The sign on the store says video warehouse. Visited a few weeks ago.

I'm usually interested in going into adult dvd stores to look for any cheap copies of my favorite line of dvds. Most notably: Anabolic production company, nice rack series and bring um young series. The actual selection inside is meh. Mostly reality kings and bang bros that you could all get for free online anyway. There are 4 booths inside the store which actually loops back to the front of the store. You can hear everything from the booths. Also strange were the dvds playing on the channels, lots of trans stuff. Did not go into the booth.

Then a strange thing happened. As i was looking at some dvds, a clean cut middle aged indian man walked by to the booths and walked back. I caught eye contact 1 time and smiled just to be friendly. He keeps walking back and forth and then stops 1 time to make eye contact with me and nudge his head towards the booths, I didn't understand. Then he did it again so I said out loud "No" and left a little later. I think he was into doing gay stuff with strangers. Didn't really bother me, just thought I'd share a funny story, or help anyone out thats looking for that sort of thing??

P.S. admins, sorry if this is not the right forum. I thought dvd store is similar to a stripclub.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I had a similar incident about 35 years ago.
I stopped in a place on Queens Blvd just south of the LIE.
It was one of the first places that I went to that had multiple choice of videos in each booth.
So I'm flipping around and I see a close up of a cock pounding an ass.
As the camera pulls back I see it is a muscular jock pounding a wimpy kid who is also crying.
I go to a different booth and as I'm entering a fat older guys tries to squeeze past me, rubbing up against me. I was shocked and just backed out and went to a different booth.
On the wall of that one I noticed somebody had scribbled "if you want some action, pause at the door".

So this has been going on forever.

I remember a few years ago someone used the exact same address for glory hole bbbj. I’m assuming it was a girl but based on this story you never know lol.

Fair Theater, taking a SB here for some fun is a mindgame with staff and all the other mongers. Just tell her to say she is post op if asked. Cheapest place in NYC other than a bathroom or your car. Dont go in the dark room unless you wanna be in an anonymous GB. "Trannys" (your genetic girl) will be stopped by security if they try to go in the dark room. There are cameras and security is watching. They know she is too pretty to go in there. If your genetic girl needs to use the womens unisex bathroom find security and ask them to let her use it. Or tell her to use the BK bathroom before your date. Stay out of the straight video and main theater. Gotta go in the gay video area with your girl not giving any fuck you are in the gay area. They cant prove she is genetic. Free pizza weekend nights too at chow time. Half a can of soda limit per slice.

The Blue 236 W 40th, never been inside, but it is one of those places. Used to have a famous AMP back in the day. Some trade going on the block if you want a BJ from a young crustie needing his next bag.

Rainbow Station, 203 8th Ave, the 1st floor, in the back, all black area, it is a theater or booths, you are going to get other men making that look at you if you are shopping for lingerie for your broke 1 rollar bag to her name transplant hoe in the front. Ignore them.

Fair Theater, taking a SB here for some fun is a mindgame with staff and all the other mongers. Just tell her to say she is post op if asked. Cheapest place in NYC other than a bathroom or your car. Dont go in the dark room unless you wanna be in an anonymous GB. "Trannys" (your genetic girl) will be stopped by security if they try to go in the dark room. There are cameras and security is watching. They know she is too pretty to go in there. If your genetic girl needs to use the womens unisex bathroom find security and ask them to let her use it. Or tell her to use the BK bathroom before your date. Stay out of the straight video and main theater. Gotta go in the gay video area with your girl not giving any fuck you are in the gay area. They cant prove she is genetic. Free pizza weekend nights too at chow time. Half a can of soda limit per slice.

The Blue 236 W 40th, never been inside, but it is one of those places. Used to have a famous AMP back in the day. Some trade going on the block if you want a BJ from a young crustie needing his next bag.

Rainbow Station, 203 8th Ave, the 1st floor, in the back, all black area, it is a theater or booths, you are going to get other men making that look at you if you are shopping for lingerie for your broke 1 rollar bag to her name transplant hoe in the front. Ignore them.
What?

I have been going to this place for years. There was an owner who used to drive a Porsche Cayenne, he was cool; none of that weird shit happened when he ran the place. When he sold it that's when what the OP stated began. It's a cool spot when you need to pick up crap like lube or condoms at 2am since it's 24 hours, but that's it. I wouldnt stay in it for more than 5 mins tops.