Lisa - dark chocolate

billyS

Reign of Terror
I like variety bro. And lately I've been craving some lovely dark chocolate.
I noticed earlier in the thread you had an appointment with her on a past Saturday. You first mentioned you were going to cancel it because of the reported curry smell but a few posts later said you were going to keep it.

So what was the verdict? Did you see her and not review?

Nope. Never got to see her. I tried for an early morning appt ... Like really early but it never happened. At no fault to her, I just couldn't make the appt with my schedule but i did give her proper notice. Saturday my schedule would have actually worked out but it appears she was busy with...ahem.. Another client. Lol

I've seen Lisa 3 times now I believe. Every session is better than the last. DFK was full on right from the beginning so I doubt if that's YMMV. Geourgeous girl to me. The Monger that compared her face to the singer Brandy was fairly accurate as far as bone structure. Small tits with no sag to them. Doubt if she ever needs a bra. Nice nips perfect for suckimg on. Pics are a great representation of Lisa and she always dresses the part in some lingerie or something.

The first time I called I was coming from work so I asked if I could freshen up for her in her bathroom and her voice changed to a serious voice to let me know that a shower or whatever would be part of my time I pay for and np extra will be given. From this I assumed we have a clock watcher and rusher. But I was very wrong. In person she was very nice about the shower and even said take your time. Its a really nice small and cozy 1 bedroom apartment that I would love to live in myself if not for ...

On to the service. Definite GFE with covered sex. Loves having bare dick smacked on vagina. Shes a trooper when it comes to bbbj. I think no gagging and goes all the way down and can hold it while hitting the back of her throat. Id assume CIM is acceptable but very hard for me to cum from BJ no mater how much I love it. Eventually cover goes on as she praises the D and this one can ride good and strong for a long time. Eventually doggy and Mish. Whatever position u like because she is very accommodating. We did 69 once which was sweet for me. No curry smell now as previously posted.

Very GFE. Very loving, Very enthusiastic. I more so like when the girl kind of just takes control and I pitch in when needed but she is very considerate and ask what u wanna do next or if she should just continue. Even ask what kind of music I like so she can have that ready on the tv whenever I come. I recommend her to anyone who likes nice girls in a safe environment. Parking a problem at night time and even getting to her from any direction is traffic. Basically lives around a busy area where the Van Wyck and Queens Blvd meet but more than worth the trip for me at the right times of day. Seems to pretty much have daily availability but she does have a PT job and a life.

Maybe she has cut down on the number of clients she sees. She is busy with other things. Not really doing this full time.

Did you see her back when her ad was active?
I see her regularly. Number has not changed. But she is away sometimes and may take a day or two without replying texts. She often connects with me when she sees my text(s).

Maybe she has cut down on the number of clients she sees. She is busy with other things. Not really doing this full time.

Did you see her back when her ad was active?
Due to work constraints, I did not have a chance to see her when ad was active. I may have missed the boat...

I see her regularly. Number has not changed. But she is away sometimes and may take a day or two without replying texts. She often connects with me when she sees my text(s).
Agreed. She is pretty busy and this is her secondary job. Also leaves ny a lot. Most of the time i try to see her its a time frane for when she will be available that doesnt always work with me unfortunately. But definitely recommend u keep trying.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
So a girl hasn't advertised in a while, some random guy who's number she doesn't recognize tries to contact her and she doesn't respond right away. You guys want selective virginal beauty Queens who will whore themselves out only to you and sit by the phone waiting for your call even though they don't know you from Adam.

So a girl hasn't advertised in a while, some random guy who's number she doesn't recognize tries to contact her and she doesn't respond right away. You guys want selective virginal beauty Queens who will whore themselves out only to you and sit by the phone waiting for your call even though they don't know you from Adam.
Is that really too much to ask for?

Saw her yesterday. Great session as usual. She cowgirled the hell out of me this time and didnt stop after i exploded my backed up load so caused a nice size mess from bottom of condom.
Anyway still taking clients but no rhyme or reason behind it. Just goes by feelings. And not hard up for business.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Saw her yesterday. Great session as usual. She cowgirled the hell out of me this time and didnt stop after i exploded my backed up load so caused a nice size mess from bottom of condom.
Anyway still taking clients but no rhyme or reason behind it. Just goes by feelings. And not hard up for business.
Are you saying some got inside her?