Lisa - dark chocolate

You guys are killing me- putting me on the spot.

Trust me, if I could share info on a provider that wants more biz from better caliber of clients I would- my post history supports me.

Unfortunately, what I cannot do is provide info on a woman that elects to go UTR and limit her clientele to trusted regulars. My Asian friend is UTR, met her over 3 years ago, and she wishes to remain very low profile. Actually met her in a now closed massage apartment setup that advertised online.

Please- if I do not offer details on a provider it is out of respect to her desire to remain UTR.

Regards,

Pops

I made the trip to see her and had a great time. I should have paid attention to the tread here, parking is a major problem there. Nice clean neat apartment, seems like a real living space. I stupidly did not check any other rooms or closets (I was thinking with the wrong head) I though of it after I left - thankfully without any problems. I completely agree with Popeye, Lisa is a sensual sweetheart, almost innocent in a weird way. She is quite tall with a great natural body and I thought she looked quite beautiful. Great kisser in my book, and her bbbjtc and cfs worked well for me. I was not very adventurous, so I can not describe a litany of positions but the limited menu I tried worked really well. I did not encounter any offensive smells, but I did not DATY to really analyse the issue, and I suspect I was not too exciting for her as some of the contributors here - but i'm slowly learning to be OK with that. I will definitely like to repeat - maybe with extra time for parking...

You guys are killing me- putting me on the spot.

Trust me, if I could share info on a provider that wants more biz from better caliber of clients I would- my post history supports me.

Unfortunately, what I cannot do is provide info on a woman that elects to go UTR and limit her clientele to trusted regulars. My Asian friend is UTR, met her over 3 years ago, and she wishes to remain very low profile. Actually met her in a now closed massage apartment setup that advertised online.

Please- if I do not offer details on a provider it is out of respect to her desire to remain UTR.

Regards,

Pops
I would love to find a UTR (asian or not) standby. All the providers I have seen, especially at AMPs, seem to change after a short period and I have never asked directly for their contact -is't that frowned upon?

billyS

Reign of Terror
UTOPIA GUIDE REVIEW
To get the basics out of the way:
Description: Late 20's WOC, tall and slim. Dark skinned. Was surprised how cute she was considering somebody gave her face a 6. She reminds me of Gabriel Union around the eyes and smile. The thing that could throw some about her face is the wig isn't that flattering. But her face is cute. Perky firm breasts, maybe A cup but they fit her frame. Flat stomach, great ass and legs. Shaved cooch, very clean btw (more on that later).
She is tall, she said 5'7", might be closer to 5' 9" as I'm 6'0" and we lined up nicely for kissing. Great skin tone.
She has a West Indies accent.
Location: Briarwood Queen's, nice residential area not far from Grand Central Parkway. Private apartment, you need to be buzzed in.
Cost: I paid $180 for the hour. I already knew what she offered so I skipped my usual first time half hour routine. Turned out to be a good move.
I think her rates are in this thread.
What she allows: Some of this might be YMMV, but it seems from other reviews she is very open to foreplay, which is why I took the hour.
I did lfk that turned to dfk in the heat of the cfs, daty, FIV, FIA, Bbbj.
Totally non rushed.

I started setting up an appointment with Lisa the other day with some polite texts. She responded in kind and a "date" was set. Taking my que from the other reviews I started looking for a parking spot once Google told me I was within a block or so.

She was ready on time. She opened the door wearing a cute teddy and a big smile. I was very pleased. She gently kissed my lips and said she was glad I called her. I immediately sensed some chemistry and a mutual attraction. I told her I was taking the hour because I wanted to enjoy the foreplay and take my time with her. She seemed pleased with that. We stood kissing for a while, she took her time undressing both of us. When she took my shirt off she ran a finger down between my pecs and over my abs and told me she liked that I took care of myself and repeated that she was glad I came by. The kissing got heavier and she pulled my jeans and boxers off reviling I long fat cock that was thickening and growing longer by the second. I took it and started slapping it against her pussy as we were standing. She giggled and said she liked what I was doing. This went on until I told her I wanted her to lay down on the bed so I could explore her body. I laid on top of her and continued the sensual kissing. I worked my way to her neck and then this firm tits. Running my tongue around her nipples then sucking them into my mouth. I spent some time with each title while using my right hand to caress her smooth inner thigh, working my way to her cooch. I started kissing down her stomach and paused to tell her if there is something she particular liked to let me know. She said in a cute voice that she really liked the way I was kissing her tits, so among some heavy moaning I spent some more time there before moving south. Once I arrived at the couch she positioned herself to give me full access. I can tell by a woman's body language if she is really into it or just letting me do it because I asked. Lisa was really into it. Her vajayjay was clean smelling and tasting. She really got into it in a way I haven't seen a woman since my LMP girl. When her moans got deeper I reached up and grabbed her tits hard and squeezed them, she grabbed both of my arms and squeezed my muscles and pulled her tight against my head. Her hips rocked and I could feel her spasm. She shook twice, let out a sigh then relaxed. But then unlike most girls she just relaxed her legs and let me lick slow and long as she matched my licks with slow long moans. We continued this until I picked up the pace and this time used two fingers to get her off again. Once she came I crawled back on top of her for some lfk and cuddling. After she recovered she wanted to return the favor. She smiled and said " now you get on your back" she mounted me and started with dfk, slowly working her way down my body to my dick. Here she gave a great sensual BBJ. She did a lot of things I normally would have to ask girls to do but she did them without me asking. I told her I was getting too excited and needed to take breaks so I wouldn't cum to fast and she said sure just let her know. On the breaks she came up and dfk me. She licked the shaft. Let me rub the head on her lips. We had fun making him grow. When he was huge I said I bet you can't go all the way down now and to my surprise she swallowed the whole thing.
Ready now I flipped her on her back and rubbed my cock on her clit. She slid her hand down and said she needed to get a condom. I asked for a few strokes bare but she politely said no bare. She went to get the condom and I asked for a little kneeling in front of me BBJ which of course she complied to. Then the Magnum went on, she got on her back and I forced myself to cock into her tight wet hole.
She pulled me in for dfk while I was fucking her and I came really hard.
But here is what surprised me. I was waiting for the usual " you're done" but instead she was in no hurry for me to pull out of her. Instead she caressed my back and ass and continued to kiss my mouth for a long time. Finally I told her I wanted to show her something and as I was sliding down off her, she thought I meant more daty so she positioned herself so I could do it. That's wasn't what I had in mind but fuck it I went for it. Another long session that culminated in her having another orgasm. At which point she declared " I think having more fun than you, but you are just so good at that". I assured her I was having a great time. She said well let me give you another blow job. And she went to town again, this time doing some tricks with her tongue.
After that she crawled back up on me and asked if we could kiss some more. She said she was glad I liked kissing. This time with her on top I caressed her back, butt and legs at one point fingering her tight little butt hole. She liked that. She leaned forward so I could suck her tits again.
At this point she said she could take a nap with me but had errands to run. We were way past the hour. We lingered getting dressed, pausing to kiss some more.
The whole time she was never in a hurry to stop anything we were doing.
She slowly walked me to the door but again initiated kissing before finally saying goodbye. She told me her hours but said she'd make an exception for me on the closing time since we had such a good time.

Overall I will repeat. It was the most GFE session I've had since British Ebony. Totally free flowing, unrushed, unscripted.
Not at all business like. She never asked for the donation when I got there but I placed it on her night stand before we started and it was still there as I had left it when we left the bedroom.
Just a great experience.

UTOPIA GUIDE REVIEW
To get the basics out of the way:
Description: Late 20's WOC, tall and slim. Dark skinned. Was surprised how cute she was considering somebody gave her face a 6. She reminds me of Gabriel Union around the eyes and smile. The thing that could throw some about her face is the wig isn't that flattering. But her face is cute. Perky firm breasts, maybe A cup but they fit her frame. Flat stomach, great ass and legs. Shaved cooch, very clean btw (more on that later).
She is tall, she said 5'7", might be closer to 5' 9" as I'm 6'0" and we lined up nicely for kissing. Great skin tone.
She has a West Indies accent.
Location: Briarwood Queen's, nice residential area not far from Grand Central Parkway. Private apartment, you need to be buzzed in.
Cost: I paid $180 for the hour. I already knew what she offered so I skipped my usual first time half hour routine. Turned out to be a good move.
I think her rates are in this thread.
What she allows: Some of this might be YMMV, but it seems from other reviews she is very open to foreplay, which is why I took the hour.
I did lfk that turned to dfk in the heat of the cfs, daty, FIV, FIA, Bbbj.
Totally non rushed.

I started setting up an appointment with Lisa the other day with some polite texts. She responded in kind and a "date" was set. Taking my que from the other reviews I started looking for a parking spot once Google told me I was within a block or so.

She was ready on time. She opened the door wearing a cute teddy and a big smile. I was very pleased. She gently kissed my lips and said she was glad I called her. I immediately sensed some chemistry and a mutual attraction. I told her I was taking the hour because I wanted to enjoy the foreplay and take my time with her. She seemed pleased with that. We stood kissing for a while, she took her time undressing both of us. When she took my shirt off she ran a finger down between my pecs and over my abs and told me she liked that I took care of myself and repeated that she was glad I came by. The kissing got heavier and she pulled my jeans and boxers off reviling I long fat cock that was thickening and growing longer by the second. I took it and started slapping it against her pussy as we were standing. She giggled and said she liked what I was doing. This went on until I told her I wanted her to lay down on the bed so I could explore her body. I laid on top of her and continued the sensual kissing. I worked my way to her neck and then this firm tits. Running my tongue around her nipples then sucking them into my mouth. I spent some time with each title while using my right hand to caress her smooth inner thigh, working my way to her cooch. I started kissing down her stomach and paused to tell her if there is something she particular liked to let me know. She said in a cute voice that she really liked the way I was kissing her tits, so among some heavy moaning I spent some more time there before moving south. Once I arrived at the couch she positioned herself to give me full access. I can tell by a woman's body language if she is really into it or just letting me do it because I asked. Lisa was really into it. Her vajayjay was clean smelling and tasting. She really got into it in a way I haven't seen a woman since my LMP girl. When her moans got deeper I reached up and grabbed her tits hard and squeezed them, she grabbed both of my arms and squeezed my muscles and pulled her tight against my head. Her hips rocked and I could feel her spasm. She shook twice, let out a sigh then relaxed. But then unlike most girls she just relaxed her legs and let me lick slow and long as she matched my licks with slow long moans. We continued this until I picked up the pace and this time used two fingers to get her off again. Once she came I crawled back on top of her for some lfk and cuddling. After she recovered she wanted to return the favor. She smiled and said " now you get on your back" she mounted me and started with dfk, slowly working her way down my body to my dick. Here she gave a great sensual BBJ. She did a lot of things I normally would have to ask girls to do but she did them without me asking. I told her I was getting too excited and needed to take breaks so I wouldn't cum to fast and she said sure just let her know. On the breaks she came up and dfk me. She licked the shaft. Let me rub the head on her lips. We had fun making him grow. When he was huge I said I bet you can't go all the way down now and to my surprise she swallowed the whole thing.
Ready now I flipped her on her back and rubbed my cock on her clit. She slid her hand down and said she needed to get a condom. I asked for a few strokes bare but she politely said no bare. She went to get the condom and I asked for a little kneeling in front of me BBJ which of course she complied to. Then the Magnum went on, she got on her back and I forced myself to cock into her tight wet hole.
She pulled me in for dfk while I was fucking her and I came really hard.
But here is what surprised me. I was waiting for the usual " you're done" but instead she was in no hurry for me to pull out of her. Instead she caressed my back and ass and continued to kiss my mouth for a long time. Finally I told her I wanted to show her something and as I was sliding down off her, she thought I meant more daty so she positioned herself so I could do it. That's wasn't what I had in mind but fuck it I went for it. Another long session that culminated in her having another orgasm. At which point she declared " I think having more fun than you, but you are just so good at that". I assured her I was having a great time. She said well let me give you another blow job. And she went to town again, this time doing some tricks with her tongue.
After that she crawled back up on me and asked if we could kiss some more. She said she was glad I liked kissing. This time with her on top I caressed her back, butt and legs at one point fingering her tight little butt hole. She liked that. She leaned forward so I could suck her tits again.
At this point she said she could take a nap with me but had errands to run. We were way past the hour. We lingered getting dressed, pausing to kiss some more.
The whole time she was never in a hurry to stop anything we were doing.
She slowly walked me to the door but again initiated kissing before finally saying goodbye. She told me her hours but said she'd make an exception for me on the closing time since we had such a good time.

Overall I will repeat. It was the most GFE session I've had since British Ebony. Totally free flowing, unrushed, unscripted.
Not at all business like. She never asked for the donation when I got there but I placed it on her night stand before we started and it was still there as I had left it when we left the bedroom.
Just a great experience.
Wow, great review!! I bet her phone is going to blow up now, glad I reached out to her yesterday but it was just before she was done for the day. Hope to get some of that real soon. You got the “ultimate GFE experience “ for sure, but that’s because you know how to handle yourself.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Wow, great review!! I bet her phone is going to blow up now, glad I reached out to her yesterday but it was just before she was done for the day. Hope to get some of that real soon. You got the “ultimate GFE experience “ for sure, but that’s because you know how to handle yourself.
Thanks.
There are four reviews on this thread and all are positive. Judging from the other reviews you should get GFE.
The things like LFK turning into passionate DFK during cfs might depend on chemistry between you and her but you will get a gfe session.
A lot of your enjoyment will depend if she is your type or not.
Enjoy!

Oh and I like your comment about ultimate GFE. Her session was so unbusinesslike that was an apt description.

One other thing I just realized about her. I don't even think her phone was in the room with us. I don't remember her looking at it or hearing it go off the whole time I was there.

I would love to find a UTR (asian or not) standby. All the providers I have seen, especially at AMPs, seem to change after a short period and I have never asked directly for their contact -is't that frowned upon?
We used to have a developing UTR thread, I wonder what happened to that forum. Anyway, you are right, as a rule getting personal digits from a provider that works for a house is frowned upon and can get the provider that does it fired. The reality is if the provider and you develop a bond, they will want to maintain you as a client, regardless of where they work.

Nothing says you cannot input your number in their phone, or the other way around. It is all about trust, and her ability to know you will be a regular and not blow up her deal with the establishment.

They know it is safer for all involved if they are UTR and can rely on you and few others as regulars.

Regards,

Pops

I'm happy to help out a fellow monger.
Just like dem bitches, we gotsa watch each other's back.
I just think of it as good karma. Which all of us need more of, highlighted by the mere fact we are posting on a forum such as this.

I have seen Lisa multiple times in 2 weeks because I can’t resist. Have gotten same GFE experience as billy described. I think the unscripted, natural way that she goes about treating a man is what sets her apart. And her orgasms are really genuine. Treat her well.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Had a great early morning session with her.
I still haven't had a wiff of the curry problem.
If anything on my first visit while I was pulling out after intercourse I did get a wiff of a familiar smell of that seem to be a mix of certain condom lube and pussy juice, particularly with black woman. I first noticed this smell back in the days of me Going to the brothel above the Great Bear on Queen's Blvd. Although on subsequent daty I didn't smell it so that's why I suspect it was on the condom not her.
I suspect that is what you guys might have smelled since @popeye noticed it while changing positions.
Anyway, two rounds of Daty today with no hint of Curry.
I left with a big smile on my face

Had a great early morning session with her.
I still haven't had a wiff of the curry problem.
If anything on my first visit while I was pulling out after intercourse I did get a wiff of a familiar smell of that seem to be a mix of certain condom lube and pussy juice, particularly with black woman. I first noticed this smell back in the days of me Going to the brothel above the Great Bear on Queen's Blvd. Although on subsequent daty I didn't smell it so that's why I suspect it was on the condom not her.
I suspect that is what you guys might have smelled since @popeye noticed it while changing positions.
Anyway, two rounds of Daty today with no hint of Curry.
I left with a big smile on my face
It's unlikely she doesn't know about this site. It's very possible she read those reviews and changed her diet accordingly. Curried food can actually give a girl's vagina a slight odor similar to that of what guys were describing. I personally love the smell, as I also enjoy Indian cuisine, but I know a lot of people are put off by it. Seeing as she's West Indian, she probably consumed a lot of jerked and curried foods.

No one wants to hear your masturbatory fantasies about who you MIGHT want to have sex with along with a lie about you promising to write a review afterwards. So dont post about ANYTHING which you plan on doing in the future. ANYTHING. A N Y T H I N G. A-N
Thanks for the great reviews. BillyS you've convinced me, I've got to schedule something with her when I have time off from work.

Moderator: I fixed this for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried contacting her this morning and got no response. Has anyone seen her over the past week or so? I know these girls change their numbers really often so I'm just wondering if anyones gotten in contact with her.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I tried contacting her this morning and got no response. Has anyone seen her over the past week or so? I know these girls change their numbers really often so I'm just wondering if anyones gotten in contact with her.
She doesn't keep her phone on when she is with someone.