Lisa - dark chocolate

Are you saying some got inside her?
Honestly dont know. She was a tomcat while riding that day. I was laid out on my back and didnt get up till she cleaned me up. She definitely wiped her vag area really good though so maybe it got around the edges. Told me she made a mess as she was pulling rubber off so it could be mostly her cream but definitely when i felt myself with condom still on and definitely sticky wet around bottom of opening.
She always wears that BC patch so not worried about that.

She always wears that BC patch so not worried about that.
Confusing sentence- does she insist on use of condoms for intercourse at all times like others stated in their review? Or is the contraceptive patch worn by her at all times? Or both?

It sounds like you tried to state in the case of condom breakage she is protected from unwanted pregnancy by the patch- which is a huge relief! Smart girl!

One could infer she doesn't care if bareback happens because of the patch- which I do not think you are saying.

I just wished to offer clarity.

Regards,

Pops

Confusing sentence- does she insist on use of condoms for intercourse at all times like others stated in their review? Or is the contraceptive patch worn by her at all times? Or both?

It sounds like you tried to state in the case of condom breakage she is protected from unwanted pregnancy by the patch- which is a huge relief! Smart girl!

One could infer she doesn't care if bareback happens because of the patch- which I do not think you are saying.

I just wished to offer clarity.

Regards,

Pops
U read correct. Patch is extra security. No bareback offered. Atleast not to me. U can cum on her and i think i remember one guy saying he did CIM.

I've been trying to reach this girl but I can't find ads that are dated, so I'm not sure when she posts or what her schedule is. Any tips or suggestions. She sounds terrific and would love to meet her

billyS

Reign of Terror
I've been trying to reach this girl but I can't find ads that are dated, so I'm not sure when she posts or what her schedule is. Any tips or suggestions. She sounds terrific and would love to meet her
She hasn't posted an ad since January.
She is very selective and seems to have a regular rotation of guys including @crawljones and @ohn kimhern who both seem to see her quite regular.
It doesn't seem she is seeing new guys based on what's posted here.