Lisa - Alchemy- Greenwich, CT.- 858-860-6719

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this sounds like a shill, I apologize in advance. It is not.

For those seeking a real, tuned in experience, you have to visit Lisa. She is intelligent, caring, personable, and IMHO gorgeous. She is mature but has an athletic body that someone half her age would be proud of. She is available about half of each month (travelling the rest of the time) and updates her schedule on her website (easy enough to search). She is in a private, cozy, apartment on the top floor on a quiet street. She is very discreet.

Two things to note:
Do not be put off by the narrow staircase up to the top floor – it is worth every step.
She does keep her very docile German Shepherd in the room - which was surprising the first time.

Several providers I have seen who advertise tantra are just a mediocre massage with incense, patchouli, bells and whatnot. That is not the case here. Lisa is a professional - actually was a practicing psychologist previously - and she is very interested in the human connection.

I have repeated with her on multiple occasions and each session is slightly different; as we have grown to know each other, I feel that the sessions have become deeper and more intense. A session usually begins with some conversation giving her a chance to tune in to me; she is then able to provide a beautiful time that leaves me calm/drained/refreshed/energized. In sessions she has incorporated breathing exercises, massage, and full body to body contact. Her touch is wonderful and soothing and the sexual energy we build is fantastic. Depending on her mood and, I assume, comfort level with you, there is mutual touching and caressing, and occasionally DATY - as always YMMV.

This is not FS, but culminates in one of the best hand releases you can experience.

She is not the provider for you if you are just looking for rub and tug - you'll get that cheaper elsewhere - but if you are really looking to experience calm and connection you must put her on your list.

She asks $300 for the hour and $400 for 90 mins - Longer can be available too.

Lisa offers Tantra bodywork in Greenwich - quiet street not far from 95. she is mature, but keeps her lithe body in good shape. She is a great conversationalist and bright!

I saw her again the other day, and had a 90 minute session that left me completely drained and energized simultaneously. We started with a little conversation, so she can get reconnect. then we did some face to face breathing excercises, that really help to set the mood. a little light mutual touching then progressed to her having me lie face down. she the proceeded to work from my feet up to my head with unscented oil. She climbs on top for full body to body contact, and uses every part of her body to sooth the aches and pains i didnt even know I had.

this time there was mutual rubbing and some DATY. She moves to the HE, and really knows how to stretch it out. the explosion is body shaking.

clean up with hot towels and some more talking.

She is fair with her time and asks $$$$ for 90 mins. FS is not offered, but you dont miss it.

Jbiis3 thanks!

This caught my eye, since I do prefer the mature provider.

In a word Lisa was great.

Location was easy to find, and parking is right on the street. She is in the attic apartment in a house that has been broken up into apartment units. There is some work going on, I guess refurbishing, and Lisa is trying to be careful about not calling attention to herself. The last flight of stairs is behind a door.

Lisa greets me, directs me to the restroom to wash my hands, and whatever else I may need to do. Asks me to remove my shoes before entering her “ sanctuary“. Yes, there is a dog in there.

Lisa is slim, and certainly keeps her body tight. She tells me that she rides horses, and bodysurfs. She has long very frizzy hair, just as in her pictures.

I strip down, and she removes her silk robe that was open to begin with. We sit on the massage table and chat. She asked me to lay face down and she begins. It is sensual, and at the same time somewhat therapeutic. She is using all the parts of her body as she glides her hands and other parts over me. When she gets to my head she straddles the table and I am inches from the V. I was not looking for DATY but it did look rather appetizing.

She continues to rub and then asked me to turn. The sensual rub continues with prolonged teasing and eventually builds to a focus on the little guy. She talked me through tantra breathing techniques and really stretches it out.

With body quaking force I may have had the biggest orgasm I’ve had in a long long while.

Clean up with hot towels a little more conversation a hug and I am on my way in a hair over an hour.

$$$for the hour, and I think well worth it.

I would love if she offered FS, but she is pretty clear about what this is and what this isn’t

Jbiis3 thanks!

This caught my eye, since I do prefer the mature provider.

In a word Lisa was great.

Location was easy to find, and parking is right on the street. She is in the attic apartment in a house that has been broken up into apartment units. There is some work going on, I guess refurbishing, and Lisa is trying to be careful about not calling attention to herself. The last flight of stairs is behind a door.

Lisa greets me, directs me to the restroom to wash my hands, and whatever else I may need to do. Asks me to remove my shoes before entering her “ sanctuary“. Yes, there is a dog in there.

Lisa is slim, and certainly keeps her body tight. She tells me that she rides horses, and bodysurfs. She has long very frizzy hair, just as in her pictures.

I strip down, and she removes her silk robe that was open to begin with. We sit on the massage table and chat. She asked me to lay face down and she begins. It is sensual, and at the same time somewhat therapeutic. She is using all the parts of her body as she glides her hands and other parts over me. When she gets to my head she straddles the table and I am inches from the V. I was not looking for DATY but it did look rather appetizing.

She continues to rub and then asked me to turn. The sensual rub continues with prolonged teasing and eventually builds to a focus on the little guy. She talked me through tantra breathing techniques and really stretches it out.

With body quaking force I may have had the biggest orgasm I’ve had in a long long while.

Clean up with hot towels a little more conversation a hug and I am on my way in a hair over an hour.

$$$for the hour, and I think well worth it.

I would love if she offered FS, but she is pretty clear about what this is and what this isn’t
No more “code” so I assume $$$$ is $400. Now I may have cracked the code for LE

I visited lisa yesterday and was absolutely blown away. She lives on the top floor of a non-descript house on a quiet block in Greenwich, CT.

I was looking for an experience different from the asian massage mills and wow did I find it.

She is slim with a beautiful face, model-like. Her skin is so smooth and her body is perfect and toned. The massage she offers is unlike any I've ever had. She is has such a calm nurturing energy. She conveys a genuine caring. I felt pampered like at a top resort spa. She is extremely intuitive and knows exactly where to apply pressure, which she does gracefully with her hands at first and then her unclothed body. She is a yogi and can put her body in many poses on your body. She put me in an utter state of bliss.

What separates Lisa from all of the other masseuses I've had is that she is a super smart, true person that clearly enjoys her work, and seems genuinely interested in healing, nurturing and helping others feel good. She is more sensual than anybody I've ever experienced, which makes a huge difference in the overall experience.

She has her limits and does not offer FS, but that did not matter at all. In my view, an experience with a true connection like this is much preferred to FS with even the hottest provider that can't wait for you to finish and leave.

I was hesitant to write this review, as I don't want to share her. But given the depth of my experience, I felt I owed it to her to share.

Can't wait to see her again.

Mod note: You left out "treat her right guys".
You don't mention how much you paid so I'm guessing this over the top gushing review was done for a freebie?
Or is this Lisa herself?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to say ,Lisa has to be the most sensual woman I have ever been with. period case closed!!!! I am a very high strung person and her coaching me to slow down worked. I still remember how truly erotic the experience was for the hour i spent with her. Dont kid yourself you will never ever do better . she is truly a wonderful woman ,she prides herself with making sure you never ever forget her truly over the top experience. yes she is not FS and whoever is making love to has to be the luckiest man in the world. that being said if I could i would keep her for myself and not share her . Omg you will never be disappointed . she sets the standard .

You don't have to check the IP addy to know it's the same hands on the keyboard. Read the posts without looking at the name and they're identical in tone, language, structure, feel. Everyone here has their own unique symmetry that's maintained across every review (think @vad1, for example) and as a result it's really difficult, even for a professional writer, to mask their voice.

That being said, sounds like it was an amazing time. Her website profile actually lists age as 39 though, so thanks for clarifying she's 50+, I guess?

Cheers

L
M
A
O!!!!

@deseos .... oh my good friend and bro monger ... thanks, seriously... but you probably have no idea what you just did, do you??!!

More than made my day, sir!! Oh, goodness!!

V

@vad1, I'm laughing over here too just from your post! But you're correct, I have to admit I don't know what I did to crack you up but whatever it was I'm pleased to have done so :D

I visited lisa yesterday and was absolutely blown away. She lives on the top floor of a non-descript house on a quiet block in Greenwich, CT.

I was looking for an experience different from the asian massage mills and wow did I find it.

She is slim with a beautiful face, model-like. Her skin is so smooth and her body is perfect and toned. The massage she offers is unlike any I've ever had. She is has such a calm nurturing energy. She conveys a genuine caring. I felt pampered like at a top resort spa. She is extremely intuitive and knows exactly where to apply pressure, which she does gracefully with her hands at first and then her unclothed body. She is a yogi and can put her body in many poses on your body. She put me in an utter state of bliss.

What separates Lisa from all of the other masseuses I've had is that she is a super smart, true person that clearly enjoys her work, and seems genuinely interested in healing, nurturing and helping others feel good. She is more sensual than anybody I've ever experienced, which makes a huge difference in the overall experience.

She has her limits and does not offer FS, but that did not matter at all. In my view, an experience with a true connection like this is much preferred to FS with even the hottest provider that can't wait for you to finish and leave.

I was hesitant to write this review, as I don't want to share her. But given the depth of my experience, I felt I owed it to her to share.

Can't wait to see her again.

Mod note: You left out "treat her right guys".
You don't mention how much you paid so I'm guessing this over the top gushing review was done for a freebie?
Or is this Lisa herself?
sorry, didn’t realize i had to include all this info. i paid $300 for the hour.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was looking for something different than the usual rub & tug. some of the usual advertising sites got me to Alchemy doing tantra bodywork in Greenwich, CT.

The pictures are enticing, so I called. He screening process is easy enough if you are able to be open about what you are looking for from the experience. We agreed to meet later in the day.

She is in an apartment in a quiet neighborhood not far from the highway.

She welcomes me wearing a kind of knit wrap, and she is nude otherwise. her beautiful, athletic body is a sight to behold and she has cascading curly dark hair. As I undress we chat to get to know each other; she is an actual trained psychologist, and asks questions that help her zero in on how she can structure the session - she explained to me later that this is not a cookie cutter session if she is able to craft it to the clients needs. Going in with an open mind was very helpful.

We start sitting on her massage table with some breathing and energy flow to calm and focus. she then gets me settled in face down on the table and begins this deep all over massage that is soothing and flowing. It felt like there was always some point of contact, and she is very skilled. she asks me to turn over and the slow sensuality builds. Eventually she starts to narrow down to my screaming erection, and gently works me to a point and then backs off. She guides me through breathing to enhance and de-escalate the sensations. When I have hit my limit, I pop all over my chest with a body shuddering release.

The session was exactly what I was looking for - calming, and energizing - something you are never going to find at an AMP/LMP.

I am hoping to make this a regular event on my schedule.

The donation is $300 for the hour and she is open to longer sessions, which I am going to have to try!

I was looking for something different than the usual rub & tug. some of the usual advertising sites got me to Alchemy doing tantra bodywork in Greenwich, CT.

The pictures are enticing, so I called. He screening process is easy enough if you are able to be open about what you are looking for from the experience. We agreed to meet later in the day.

She welcomes me wearing a kind of knit wrap, and she is nude otherwise. her beautiful, athletic body is a sight to behold and she has cascading curly dark hair. As I undress we chat to get to know each other; she is an actual trained psychologist, and asks questions that help her zero in on how she can structure the session - she explained to me later that this is not a cookie cutter session if she is able to craft it to the clients needs. Going in with an open mind was very helpful.

We start sitting on her massage table with some breathing and energy flow to calm and focus. she then gets me settled in face down on the table and begins this deep all over massage that is soothing and flowing. It felt like there was always some point of contact, and she is very skilled. she asks me to turn over and the slow sensuality builds. Eventually she starts to narrow down to my screaming erection, and gently works me to a point and then backs off. She guides me through breathing to enhance and de-escalate the sensations. When I have hit my limit, I pop all over my chest with a body shuddering release.

The session was exactly what I was looking for - calming, and energizing - something you are never going to find at an AMP/LMP.

The donation is $300 for the hour and she is open to longer sessions, which I am going to have to try!
Mutual contact or any other services offered?
300.00 for the hour is quite the price. What other value did you see in this?

billyS

Reign of Terror

A thread already exists for her so I'm moving your posts here and updating the title.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Shill alert!
After going back and reading the first review up top from a few years ago it sounded familiar,.

Further research on my part finds @nyguy1967 , @nyseeker and @jbiis3 are all the same person!

Three glowing reviews by the same person using three different handles!

Thread closed.

Interesting not only do @nyseeker and @jbiis3 share glowing reviews of Lisa but also the same IP address!
I should have closed this thread back then, November 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.