LIRR Mineola Spot(s)

1st time poster so hopefully I don't encroach on any taboos.

the spots near the LIRR Mineola station:

Both are AMPs. One is right at the station (upstairs with minimal signage and/or parking). The other is on the street right before the crossing gate (looks pretty standard which makes me wonder how it is still in this area).

I've tried both. Neither appear to offer FS so you're limited to HJ. The one at the station the girl was pretty close to an 8 but likely was mid-30s with a spinner bod. She pulled up her shirt and removed her bra to give me access. I also slipped my hand in her leggings but her thighs stayed tightly closed while I stroked her from behind. Nice cleanup and pleasant demeanor including the offer of a bottled water on the way out. The customary 40-60 range for writhe a 30 or 60 min adventure. Tipping seemed on the high side for the extras (I think I barely got out without spending 100 and threw her an extra 20 for the disposition.

The street joint the talent was far less attractive but also limited to HJ finale. I'd like to try the in station one again.

Thx.

Last edited by a moderator:
Long time lurker here but compelled to register so I can WARN you about the upstairs Mineola spot as it was the worst experience I've had in my 30+ year experience .

The original post is accurate that she is very pretty but the massage itself was amateur hour...she just sort of went up and down each side from head to toe, rubbing some oil around, not an actual massage. There was no music played and all I could hear was the idling of an LIRR training idling at the station. The place smelled pretty bad to boot.

The "massage" (or oily rub) lasted less than 10 minutes tops when she asked to flip. On flip, wanted $100 for HJ. Told her $40 which is all I had in my wallet which she asked to see. She is pretty, so why not? She did not take her top down and stood out of reach.

She offered warm towel clean up but while she was rinsing it out I started thinking she was rinsing it out after using only on someone else, so I declined and got the hell out of there.

Got back to my car, checked the meter, 20 minutes from arrival to departure.

Long time lurker here but compelled to register so I can WARN you about the upstairs Mineola spot as it was the worst experience I've had in my 30+ year experience .

The original post is accurate that she is very pretty but the massage itself was amateur hour...she just sort of went up and down each side from head to toe, rubbing some oil around, not an actual massage. There was no music played and all I could hear was the idling of an LIRR training idling at the station. The place smelled pretty bad to boot.

The "massage" (or oily rub) lasted less than 10 minutes tops when she asked to flip. On flip, wanted $100 for HJ. Told her $40 which is all I had in my wallet which she asked to see. She is pretty, so why not? She did not take her top down and stood out of reach.

She offered warm towel clean up but while she was rinsing it out I started thinking she was rinsing it out after using only on someone else, so I declined and got the hell out of there.

Got back to my car, checked the meter, 20 minutes from arrival to departure.
That all sounds pretty familiar. Sounds like I had a slightly better experience but with a similar result.