Lima - Peru

Ok guys I am back froma trip in Peru I was there for a week and spent 4 days in LIMA. Awsome place to monger...

Its still not pussy heaven like Rio but most women can be had for 50 $ all night.

All 4 nights I picked up women from a free lance pick up club calledTAQUILA Rock in Miraflores. The hotels are cool, the girl has to check in her ID and you can take her up.

Of the 4 two did BBBJ and none of them were up for anal. It a great value wher you can have 2 rounds at night and a good wake up Fuck in the morning till you gve them their money and throw them out.

On the last day I evene had one more round in the shower.

peru is on my to do list. what else did you do there? were these chicas hot? or did they look like aztecs, with wide faces? and how were their chochas?

Well the looks are all across the board. Typical Peruvian chics have big tits, no so big asses like the columbians and are a cross between Latina & Asians.

However there are a large group of Peruvian chicks who have more features of native Inca (may not be politically correct) or rather called the Jungle chicks most froma Place called Ickitos. I heard that there women are very, very horny and great in bed, But the problem is most look but ugly so I just woudn't be able to keep a hard on even when i am dead drunk.

Of course you get women from Argentina, Columbia, Brazil and other countries that you can sample too. The best deals are if you spanish is very good, otherwise every but ugly bitch wants 100US.

There was a hot bitch whom I told - hey I don't pay those prices to blonds with blue eyes in new York so got screw yourself. Then she go down to reality and went to my hotel for an all night for 45 US$.

I have so far mongered in Uruguay, Argentina, Chile, Brazil and now Peru. The best fuck is Brazil but lot of the women are multi ethnic but they all fuck with a passion... would love to go there again.

$50 is BIG money in south america. maybe not costa rica, or northern mexico which are gringo mongerfied. you should be banging this incas for $5. my friend says he pays $10-20 in panama for grade b+ meat. These jungle bunnies sound pretty good. I am booking a ticket for october.

what are you doing in all those countries anyway? selling curry?

Desi-dude said:
Well the looks are all across the board. Typical Peruvian chics have big tits, no so big asses like the columbians and are a cross between Latina & Asians.

However there are a large group of Peruvian chicks who have more features of native Inca (may not be politically correct) or rather called the Jungle chicks most froma Place called Ickitos. I heard that there women are very, very horny and great in bed, But the problem is most look but ugly so I just woudn't be able to keep a hard on even when i am dead drunk.

Of course you get women from Argentina, Columbia, Brazil and other countries that you can sample too. The best deals are if you spanish is very good, otherwise every but ugly bitch wants 100US.

There was a hot bitch whom I told - hey I don't pay those prices to blonds with blue eyes in new York so got screw yourself. Then she go down to reality and went to my hotel for an all night for 45 US$.

I have so far mongered in Uruguay, Argentina, Chile, Brazil and now Peru. The best fuck is Brazil but lot of the women are multi ethnic but they all fuck with a passion... would love to go there again.

Well I did read a lot of report sfrom guys in WSG who claimed that there are many non pros to be had for free. But my friend it all depends on your profile(age,looks etc).

If you are a younger blond gringo with blue eyes then you can promise the fantastic american life and play the bitches, however if you look like me they'll not believe I am even from the US, they probabily pass me off as a poor Indian farmer.

So sure its all circumstance, place and time. I tought I stuck to my guns on the 50US$ where as there were many hot bitches who woudn't compromise on the 100US$. I said hey I am not helping that economy that much that screw up the situation by over bidding.... so I did all the home work, read all the reviews, exchanged notes, got tips and worked it right.

make a trip post your experience, utopia is challenged as a source for overseas mongering, we have to get more guys to contribute to make it a better once stop shop for all pussy.

peru a sex paradise

I spent 10 wonderful days in Peru. Sources are :
1. Massage spas. went to the La marina and Ying Yang. Beautiful girls to choose from. Charge $ 40 for FS.
2. Incalls. many available, Charge $ 40
3. Brothels. Las cucardas, many pretty young girls, charge $ 15 for FS, but service is very bad.

Overall, service in Lima is fantastic. Massage spa girls and incalls will treat you as an old (or current) boyfriend, very submissive and would do anything for you. Brothel girls are more aloof and distant, but still get the job done.

I have lots of info for anyone interested. I live in North NJ but can't wait to go back to Lima.

Pete

I was in Lima a month ago and lost track of how many girls I banged. I think it is somewhere between 35- 40 chicas. Cheapest were girls at $10 for the half hour while the priciest were about $60 for the hour. Girls ranged from 6's to 9's. Gerente, you going back soon?