Lily vs Rodger

Dear gentlemen,
This is Lily. I don’t think that I should be the one who is explaining myself here but there is one of the members that make me pretty unhappy. I blocked his number and didn’t think I would see him again because I have the rights to provide service for whoever I would like. That day he booked me with a different number.
We all want the best services with the cheapest price we can get. I understand, but most of the times cheap price and best service wouldn’t go in the same direction.
I told him that day about a guy who wrote a review about a provider, who worked at the same place with me, and all the intimate things he did with her. DATY and all kinda stuff. He stressed that he didn’t tip her. Well, I believe that’s a great experience for him but it put the other provider out of business. Just imagine a young beautiful sex worker who provided a service which has the highest infecting potential for FREE, how many times did she do that, how many diseases she carries? I just asked him that how a person can be so inconsiderate?
I promised a sensual body rub and I gave a sensual body rub. Anything that goes beyond that is not in my place to give, you can’t tell a girl what to do with her body. Somebody’s inability to ejaculate is his or his doctor’s problems, not mine also.
I wish you all the best.

Dear gentlemen,
This is Lily. I don’t think that I should be the one who is explaining myself here but there is one of the members that make me pretty unhappy. I blocked his number and didn’t think I would see him again because I have the rights to provide service for whoever I would like. That day he booked me with a different number.
We all want the best services with the cheapest price we can get. I understand, but most of the times cheap price and best service wouldn’t go in the same direction.
I told him that day about a guy who wrote a review about a provider, who worked at the same place with me, and all the intimate things he did with her. DATY and all kinda stuff. He stressed that he didn’t tip her. Well, I believe that’s a great experience for him but it put the other provider out of business. Just imagine a young beautiful sex worker who provided a service which has the highest infecting potential for FREE, how many times did she do that, how many diseases she carries? I just asked him that how a person can be so inconsiderate?
I promised a sensual body rub and I gave a sensual body rub. Anything that goes beyond that is not in my place to give, you can’t tell a girl what to do with her body. Somebody’s inability to ejaculate is his or his doctor’s problems, not mine also.
I wish you all the best.
Wow, very cool to be getting the whole story. I always suspect such when hearing negative reviews in this hobby. That being said, you should have refused him service. Obviously there was something wrong with his prior visit that you blocked his number. You absolutely have a right to refuse him service. You're a sex worker, not a slave ... anyone who says otherwise is a degenerate POS and has no place in this "hobby."

But, I'm gonna have to call you and your establishment out. Your prices are high for the services provided. The prices for a simple HJ match what many places do for FS with equally as attractive workers. Also, the advertised services in every one of the ads of every one of the girls (since the ads are basically copy and pasted) is never actually provided from the numerous reviews I've seen. This is particularly why I've never partaken at the establishment.

I commend you for your services, and I don't mean to come off as if I'm attacking you, I'm simply trying to lay out all the facts.

Dear gentlemen,
I wish you all the best.
What is inconsiderate is you complaining to customers about other customers. Customers want to focus on their experience not others. Not very professional! I booked with the same number I have had for my entire life and I tip when there is good service. What is inconsiderate is you causing pain and refusing to stop nor not ending the session when asked. What is inconsiderate is you trying to take advance of the situation and charge more for a non-mutual sensual rub, being non-nude and using false advertising in your ads. I will publicly say, I would have left within 20 minutes if you allowed me to. I am requesting partial refund after this calamitous situation and for trying to put a customer on blast. Interesting how you did not apologize for causing pain or injury.

Additionally, @Caramelmacchiato , I never asked for additional service nor do I ever expect it. However, there are several things wrong with your response. I left your session at 28:40 minutes while paying for 60 minutes. I did not request a refund but now I am. This was not due to wrong chemistry or TOFT but intentional harm caused by the provider. Maybe you should go back to Starbucks and learn basic customer service. You did lie, cheat, cause physical harm and not provide basic care.

Additionally, @Caramelmacchiato , I never asked for additional service nor do I ever expect it. However, there are several things wrong with your response. I left your session at 28:40 minutes while paying for 60 minutes. I did not request a refund but now I am. This was not due to wrong chemistry or TOFT but intentional harm caused by the provider. Maybe you should go back to Starbucks and learn basic customer service. You did lie, cheat, cause physical harm and not provide basic care.
My response was never about the twisted behavior you gave me. I will be professional and not call you out but you sound like a little girl whose parents took her candies away. These encounters in my opinions should be the most discrete possible since most people have family and a career outside of this. Why don’t we leave this like that?
It was 45 minutes when you left but give me your Bitcoin wallet address I will send you back the $40.
Anyways, the reason why you left is that because I was mad when you touched my most private part without my consent nor asking.
Let’s just leave this right here I won’t have any other arguments in public. You have a good day.

Wow, very cool to be getting the whole story. I always suspect such when hearing negative reviews in this hobby. That being said, you should have refused him service. Obviously there was something wrong with his prior visit that you blocked his number. You absolutely have a right to refuse him service. You're a sex worker, not a slave ... anyone who says otherwise is a degenerate POS and has no place in this "hobby."

But, I'm gonna have to call you and your establishment out. Your prices are high for the services provided. The prices for a simple HJ match what many places do for FS with equally as attractive workers. Also, the advertised services in every one of the ads of every one of the girls (since the ads are basically copy and pasted) is never actually provided from the numerous reviews I've seen. This is particularly why I've never partaken at the establishment.

I commend you for your services, and I don't mean to come off as if I'm attacking you, I'm simply trying to lay out all the facts.
Hi there,
If people are booking me and asking about the services provided in the ads I do have a reply.
Excuse me for being skeptical with new clients as I was not being nude in the first time as I want to check our chemistry and connection and because in this location we don’t have a light screening process.
The more uncomfortable and aggressive the session, the more conservative I am. When I see my clients respect me and are considerate of my me, I tend to be naughtier.
People all have preferences. Sex workers are also people. Some of them are sluttier and some of them are less.
I only see respectful gentlemen and if that means fewer clients it is okay. I don’t feel like you attack me at all and thank you for your response.
Best,
Lily

My response was never about the twisted behavior you gave me. I will be professional and not call you out but you sound like a little girl whose parents took her candies away. These encounters in my opinions should be the most discrete possible since most people have family and a career outside of this. Why don’t we leave this like that?
It was 45 minutes when you left but give me your Bitcoin wallet address I will send you back the $40.
Anyways, the reason why you left is that because I was mad when you touched my most private part without my consent nor asking.
Let’s just leave this right here I won’t have any other arguments in public. You have a good day.
Oh this is funny!! Now you are lying and are now completely just way beyond being professional or mature. Regarding Nina/Kat review, I would revise my review and say, I do not recall if I gave a tip, because the session was so good, it was electric.. I saw her again in Holbrook, North Carolina and Manhattan when she was there. She was happy and I was a happy customer. She left the industry because she was told to after her parents (due to religious involvement caste) got involved after a close encounter with the LE. But again if she was comfortable telling you, she would have but it is not my place to do so. I stand my stated time for the sessions. Everything else is hearsay and only provides truth to why you were not professional, discrete, or adhere to the basic principles of this hobby or ad.

In addition, @Caramelmacchiato your reviews are bad, far beyond bad, for repeating and new customers. You should have been fired long ago. I was professional and will continue to review (without attacking, (which I have not), without preconditions or prejudice). I call out bad or lackluster behavior service however. I respect someone until they show, illustrate or act with a disrespectful behavior.

@Caramelmacchiato
Let me remind you, I was professional, respectfully and and submissive in the session until you caused pain and then I started to move and try to stop the session until you would not allow me to. I did in fact need to the emergency room immediately after due to your appointment. I was not a new customer to you. You caused physical pain which you do not deny.

@Caramelmacchiato
Let me remind you, I was professional, respectfully and and submissive in the session until you caused pain and then I started to move and try to stop the session until you would not allow me to. I did in fact need to the emergency room immediately after due to your appointment. I was not a new customer to you. You caused physical pain which you do not deny.
How did she keep you there? Balls?