Belle Spa 631-616-9888 Huntington formerly Lily Spa Commack

I'm amazed that this place is still open diagonally across a small parking lot from a dentist's office. That said, I walked in and was greeted by Tiffany to whom I paid the 40 for a half hour session.

Tiffany is very nice and puts some effort into her massage. Body-wise, while she's slim, she doesn't have much shape to her. I would say her boobs are either small B's or fuller A's, but she has responsive nips that she allows you to enjoy sucking on.

She's a bit of a clean freak (BBJTCIM not withstanding!). Sprays your hands with alcohol prior to the massage and again before the BBJ. Not sure why that is unless because she then gets naked and wants you again sanitized for roaming. Alcohol and what seemed like warm water on Jr prior to ingesting him.

Combo of sucking and hand action for the BBJ. Very nice! No ball sucking, but hand manipulation at my request. However, pulled her mouth off as soon as I exploded into it. Then another thorough cleaning of Jr.

No discussion of money prior to the deed. I left her 100 because she was very nice an accommodating.

Would return to try out a younger, seemingly more shapely provider I noticed when I initially walked in. Did not get her name.
Only a matter of time before this place gets busted too. Too many people sitting cars and they are STILL sitting there when you leave...just don't trust it.

I'm amazed that this place is still open diagonally across a small parking lot from a dentist's office. That said, I walked in and was greeted by Tiffany to whom I paid the 40 for a half hour session.

Tiffany is very nice and puts some effort into her massage. Body-wise, while she's slim, she doesn't have much shape to her. I would say her boobs are either small B's or fuller A's, but she has responsive nips that she allows you to enjoy sucking on.

She's a bit of a clean freak (BBJTCIM not withstanding!). Sprays your hands with alcohol prior to the massage and again before the BBJ. Not sure why that is unless because she then gets naked and wants you again sanitized for roaming. Alcohol and what seemed like warm water on Jr prior to ingesting him.

Combo of sucking and hand action for the BBJ. Very nice! No ball sucking, but hand manipulation at my request. However, pulled her mouth off as soon as I exploded into it. Then another thorough cleaning of Jr.

No discussion of money prior to the deed. I left her 100 because she was very nice an accommodating.

Would return to try out a younger, seemingly more shapely provider I noticed when I initially walked in. Did not get her name.

Tiff is nice. Super accommodating. Just not much into DT. Sophia is great. Had me a double a couple of times with those 2. AMAZING. The first time they made me the house fee twice and then tip for each. But after the first time only paid the house fee once from then one. It was a bit awkward with the mouthwash. Like i told them to switch once from what each was doing. and they retreated themselves with the mouthwash. Tiff can really suck balls. Sophia gives sexy head.

Tiff is nice. Super accommodating. Just not much into DT. Sophia is great. Had me a double a couple of times with those 2. AMAZING. The first time they made me the house fee twice and then tip for each. But after the first time only paid the house fee once from then one. It was a bit awkward with the mouthwash. Like i told them to switch once from what each was doing. and they retreated themselves with the mouthwash. Tiff can really suck balls. Sophia gives sexy head.
Wonder which one took the load?

Had some free time yesterday afternoon so I figured I’d try this place out. Called up and asked for an appointment with Sophia …….the woman on the phone says “oh yeah coming now” so I get there, ring the AMP bell and the door opens. She’s a tall , skinny Asian with no boobs or ass wearing a blue and white outfit and a mask. Leads me to a small room to the right with locking door and walls that go up to the ceiling. I took the 1/2 hour for 40 . She comes back in and starts a lame massage, more of just light touch and teasing. Ten minutes goes by and she has me flip points to her mouth and I nod yes . I gave her the donation (100) and she starts with the alcohol spray and mouthwash. When the bbbj actually started it was excellent, great suction and slurping. Here’s where things went downhill. Just as I’m reaching the best part and start to blow my load she pulls her head back and finishes with her hand ! Now she’s spitting into her mouthwash cup and handing me paper towels. At the end she tells me her name is Rose ! So avoid her unless you like a ruined BJ . I won’t be returning. $140 total for bbbj that ended with a HJ .

Went to Lily Spa Sunday, 10am. No matter where I go, i like to be the 1st appt. Called, asked if Sophia/Sophie was available. Yes, so i arrived at 10. Sophia answered & let me in. No "uniforms" yet as they just opened & were organizing. BTW, tall, skinny woman is the "manager" Tiffany. Sophia is fair skinned, pretty, long brown/black hair, nice rack and thin, no ass of course. NO MASK. Give her $40 for 30 & she leaves as I get ready.

After 2-3 minutes she comes in with her uniform, navy sailor/stewardess outfit, with matching tube sox. She bends down & gives me a hug and light french kiss, slight slip of the tongue, OK, off to the races. I give her $100 and she bends down again, this time alittle more tongue in the french kiss. She asks if I want oil, i say just a little. She sprays her and my hands with a decent amount of alcohol & paper towels to dry off.

So So rub on back, shoulders, neck as I am rubbing her legs & non-existant butt cheeks. She moves to the side of the table for the lower back & legs, end of table for ankles to butt and the other side of the table to finish with my other side. All in all, I'd say 7-10 minutes on the massage.

She goes & gets the hot towel. Comes back towels me everywhere she massaged and then goes for the light touch, fingers up & down my back, butt, legs, works up to my inner thighs & i lift my hips for her to have access. She stroke me, cups my balls, I'm getting hard in her hand. She pulls out the pillow & I turn over. She leaves the room again & comes back in seconds with her goodie basket.

I sit up, 1/2 mast, she gives ME mouth wash and a cup & she takes a swig, we gargle & spit in the cup. She starts DFKing my, i was surprised, good kisser. The she unbuttons & removes the uniform to reveal a very pretty matching bra & panty set, soft yellow. She turns around, her butt to my cock & and I undo the bra. She turns around & her nips are 1/2-3/4 inch long. To my surprise alot of DFK. I sucked on and played with her nips, she moaned. I say "you lay down" and she removes her panties and lays down. 1st putting oil tube on the table.

I'm enjoying her tits, nips and keep going back for the DFK. I put her hand on me to stroke me back to hardness again and I've lightling fingering her, shes wet. When I am hard, I get on top, mish position, as if I was going to fuck her. I asked, she said no. She was stroking while we were kissing, I kept trying to position myself for entry to the V but she was cool & just said "no fuck here" I assume she meant the place. She asks if i want a BJ, yes !! I lay down & she cleans me like she is going into surgery. Thats ok.

She positions herself with her head over my cock and left leg kneeling on the table giving me fingering access to her V. I ask her for oil to lube up my fingers. She starts to go down, she's really good. I slide my finger into her tight V, shes moaning, sucking & jerking me and moving her ass, seems to be enjoying the finger in V. I feel close, so I ask her to stroke & suck me slow, nice deepthroat. I hold back as long as i could before exploding in her, mouth. I slide my finger out as she takes it all, stays there until I finish pulsating and then gets off the table for spit & clean up. I get up, dress & get the complimentary 8oz bottle of water, we hug and say see you soon & she lets me out thru a door that goes outside.

Def worth repeating for all that.
Looks 7
Body Nice boobs, thin everywhere else
Nice room
Excellent service/kiss
$140 for BBJ, DFK, FIV for 30 min.

Apple

went here the other day and met with Apple. She’s a typical looking Chinese girl that’s around 5’2, mid length black hair and normal body through her outfit. I would say around late 30s to early 40s. Nothing really stood out. Went for the hour and the hf was 60.
massage was ok, nothing great and on the flip asked what I wanted, of course, the whole package. Donated 100 and she left to get ready. When she came back and dropped her clothing omg…..she has a beautiful rack! I would say C’s that were nice and plump. Ass was normal but she was definitely hiding those cannons. I went in and mauled them! No DFK, no Daty. BBJ was ok! Lot of bopping around but managed to get me to home run. Definitely not a bad option for this place!

billyS

Reign of Terror
Apple

went here the other day and met with Apple. She’s a typical looking Chinese girl that’s around 5’2, mid length black hair and normal body through her outfit. I would say around late 30s to early 40s. Nothing really stood out. Went for the hour and the hf was 60.
massage was ok, nothing great and on the flip asked what I wanted, of course, the whole package. Donated 100 and she left to get ready. When she came back and dropped her clothing omg…..she has a beautiful rack! I would say C’s that were nice and plump. Ass was normal but she was definitely hiding those cannons. I went in and mauled them! No DFK, no Daty. BBJ was ok! Lot of bopping around but managed to get me to home run. Definitely not a bad option for this place!
So you got fs for $100. Usually "the whole package" means fs.
$100 for fs is pretty good these days.
Was it covered or did you dump a load in her cunt?

Apple

No DFK or Daty meaning not available or you didn't have an interest/ partake?

So you got fs for $100. Usually "the whole package" means fs.
$100 for fs is pretty good these days.
Was it covered or did you dump a load in her cunt?
Sorry, whole package here means BBJ. Definitely not a FS spots unfortunately. Would love that lol

No DFK or Daty meaning not available or you didn't have an interest/ partake?
She didn’t allow me to. I always like a taste ha

Jessica

Hello fellow mongers first post on this account so bear with me. I lost my previous account…

Anyway Jessica, I arrive and the door swings open before I can even knock. Walked to the room and asked to confirm number, she had mistaken me for another monger.

I told her I did not call, she asked for my number and name. There is no way in hell I’m telling you my real name especially when they all use fake names. So I make up a number and name. Ask for hhr and we are off

Up till this point I’m excited since some reviews have been good on this place.

Here it goes downhill, she leaves the room 3 separate times during the massage, by the way the massage was terrible. I perked my head up to see what the hell was happening since I only felt her one hand, turns out she was TEXTING.

Then she started taking calls while just pushing against my back with one hand. 20 minutes later she gets a hot towel and begins ST.

I am ready to walk at this point the ST is horrible, and I have lost interest. She asks me to flip and tries to oil up my sack and massage it while she has the other hand on her hip and stares at me!!! No effort and felt regret coming here.

I told her to stop, I get up and use some paper towels to wipe the oil since she said they ran out of hot towels. BULLSHIT

I clean myself up and put my clothes on, she tried to negotiate with me and tried to grab my hand and pull it on to her rack. This Bitch tried to grab me forcefully I pull away and say no.

As I go to open the door she wants a TIP!
I tell her I’m leaving early and the massage was not good and her using the phone made it worse. REALLY A FUCKIN TIP?

Anyway she tells me to leave and I obviously do.

I’m not sure what is the best time for this place but avoid Jessica, and when you call they never tell you who is working. They avoid the question all together.

Summary:
Will not repeat damage was 40 dollars for hhr, left before releasing the poison. Not sure when to find this majestic sophia reviewed above.

Jessica

Hello fellow mongers first post on this account so bear with me. I lost my previous account…

Anyway Jessica, I arrive and the door swings open before I can even knock. Walked to the room and asked to confirm number, she had mistaken me for another monger.

I told her I did not call, she asked for my number and name. There is no way in hell I’m telling you my real name especially when they all use fake names. So I make up a number and name. Ask for hhr and we are off

Up till this point I’m excited since some reviews have been good on this place.

Here it goes downhill, she leaves the room 3 separate times during the massage, by the way the massage was terrible. I perked my head up to see what the hell was happening since I only felt her one hand, turns out she was TEXTING.

Then she started taking calls while just pushing against my back with one hand. 20 minutes later she gets a hot towel and begins ST.

I am ready to walk at this point the ST is horrible, and I have lost interest. She asks me to flip and tries to oil up my sack and massage it while she has the other hand on her hip and stares at me!!! No effort and felt regret coming here.

I told her to stop, I get up and use some paper towels to wipe the oil since she said they ran out of hot towels. BULLSHIT

I clean myself up and put my clothes on, she tried to negotiate with me and tried to grab my hand and pull it on to her rack. This Bitch tried to grab me forcefully I pull away and say no.

As I go to open the door she wants a TIP!
I tell her I’m leaving early and the massage was not good and her using the phone made it worse. REALLY A FUCKIN TIP?

Anyway she tells me to leave and I obviously do.

I’m not sure what is the best time for this place but avoid Jessica, and when you call they never tell you who is working. They avoid the question all together.

Summary:
Will not repeat damage was 40 dollars for hhr, left before releasing the poison. Not sure when to find this majestic sophia reviewed above.
Your number is how they know if you have been there before. They probably didn't trust you or she was texting other girls your description to see if any of the could verify you. You withholding the number probably led to the shitty experience.

Avoid this place, was here two weeks ago and called and asked for Sophia..just this week I get a phone call from some guy claiming to be an FBI agent saying she was ******** and a warrant was issued..he said it can be resolved if I send money…so I know it’s bullshit ‘cause LE would never ask for money…so I decided to play the game, lol…they wanted money sent by western union to Dominican Republic, LMAO, what a joke…so I told the guy, ok how about this, I know this is a scam so go **** yourself…he hung up…obviously they got my number from caller ID …..since then i blocked his number and got a new cellphone number…wondering if anyone else had this similar thing happen to them…

Your number is how they know if you have been there before. They probably didn't trust you or she was texting other girls your description to see if any of the could verify you. You withholding the number probably led to the shitty experience.
My apologies I should’ve included this in my review.
I told her it was first time there, the need to confirm was not needed. I’ve been in this game for a bit, this was just a lazy experience all together.

Also this location is very sketchy, the cameras and office right across the spa are odd. Feels like your being watched the entire time.

I can see this location being busted with”community complaints” soon lmao