Belle Spa 631-616-9888 Huntington formerly Lily Spa Commack

Had the urge and stopped in again. This time i saw “Apple” — at least that what she said her name was.

I found Apple to be absolutely beautiful dressed in the iconic sailor outfit. Everything about her…. Eyes, smile and hair. She’s about 5’ 4” and just the right amount of meat on her bones. Not skinny but definitely not fat. I’d say mid 30s.

I took a half hour massage ($40) and wow did she give a great massage. About half way through she finished and initiated me to flip over. She went topless and gave me a very memorable hand job. I felt like she was fucking me with her hand and she got me rock hard like a rail road spike. She had some great D cans which i enjoyed playing with.

I really liked my time with Apple and for $100 all in it didn’t break the bank. I will be back to see her soon.

Had the urge and stopped in again. This time i saw “Apple” — at least that what she said her name was.

I found Apple to be absolutely beautiful dressed in the iconic sailor outfit. Everything about her…. Eyes, smile and hair. She’s about 5’ 4” and just the right amount of meat on her bones. Not skinny but definitely not fat. I’d say mid 30s.

I took a half hour massage ($40) and wow did she give a great massage. About half way through she finished and initiated me to flip over. She went topless and gave me a very memorable hand job. I felt like she was fucking me with her hand and she got me rock hard like a rail road spike. She had some great D cans which i enjoyed playing with.

I really liked my time with Apple and for $100 all in it didn’t break the bank. I will be back to see her soon.
Natural or manmades?

Cindy -

Figured I'd sample. Not too much into AMPs these days but I happened to be very close. Made an immediate appointment then walked to the door. Was let in and taken to the back. Blue sailor outfit. I'd rate her a 6 with the outfit on and maybe a 4.5 with clothes off. If I was rating her ass on a 1-10 scale, it'd be a -2....to be expected though. She was pleasant to be around though. Gave the 40 to the house for the half and got comfortable. She gave a slightly subpar massage followed by some pretty good sensual touch. She asked me to flip - just like most, she offered her mouth, which I had every intention on using. Agreed on the standard 100 - I didn't try to negotiate as it seems most have tried and failed here. She did the mouth wash and came back over and disrobed. Nice boobs. Nipples are extra long, so not particularly my style, but still soft and supple..so I'd call those a win. She started with the bbbj - she was doing a decent job, but if I'm being honest, I felt her skills were mediocre at best in this regard. I was actually getting more enjoyment out of the pauses to give a hj in order to give her mouth a slight break. Nonetheless, she still successfully worked junior to the point of no return...blasted in her mouth. She took every bit of it, then finally spit on the towel and went to do her mouth washing. Would I return in a pinch? Possibly. I'd probably have her leave her clothes on though.

Just came back from first visit here.

Texted, set up an appt and drove over. Midday. Parked in the back, rang the bell, and was let in immediately. I was led to quiet room, full walls, solid door. She confirmed it was my first visit and how long and I gave 40 for hh. She then also confirmed the last 4 digits of phone, gave me her name, Ruth. She seems pretty young, maybe early 30s, tall and slender, nice behind, I'd estimate B cups. Sprayed my hands with sanitizer and started.

Massage was meh, but that's not why I'm there. She seemed a bit distracted, I think she kept watching the cameras on tablet, I think she was there alone. At one point, before we started, I believe she let another monger in b/c I heard a male voice outside. (Afterwards she told me that the doorbell doesn't always work, so I guess they stay hyper vigilant about cameras.)
After massage, lots of teasing. I flip and she asks what I want, and I kept it at HJ and asked for some skin. No talk about cost. She took her top, bra, and skirt off. She got to work and her technique was great, nice and slow. I was roaming around a bit and it didn't take long to pop. She cleaned me up very effectively. I asked for and she brought me a small water. I got dressed and she said something that confused me, about sitting in the table, but I think she was asking if I needed to sit down to finish dressing? I dunno. Either way, I offered 60 and she agreed. She gave me change, led me out, I declined candy, and left after a quick hug. (I kept my sunglasses, mask, and hat on, and I'm glad I did because there was a mom and some kids parked directly across from the door, with the car facing out. Thanks, lady. Next time I'll go back when the dentist is closed.)

Total 100 for HJ with Ruth. Good skills, would repeat. She's playful, was making cutesy "sound effects" while she was working. I could see it being off-putting, but I didn't care. Got the job done.

Just came back from first visit here.

Texted, set up an appt and drove over. Midday. Parked in the back, rang the bell, and was let in immediately. I was led to quiet room, full walls, solid door. She confirmed it was my first visit and how long and I gave 40 for hh. She then also confirmed the last 4 digits of phone, gave me her name, Ruth. She seems pretty young, maybe early 30s, tall and slender, nice behind, I'd estimate B cups. Sprayed my hands with sanitizer and started.

Massage was meh, but that's not why I'm there. She seemed a bit distracted, I think she kept watching the cameras on tablet, I think she was there alone. At one point, before we started, I believe she let another monger in b/c I heard a male voice outside. (Afterwards she told me that the doorbell doesn't always work, so I guess they stay hyper vigilant about cameras.)
After massage, lots of teasing. I flip and she asks what I want, and I kept it at HJ and asked for some skin. No talk about cost. She took her top, bra, and skirt off. She got to work and her technique was great, nice and slow. I was roaming around a bit and it didn't take long to pop. She cleaned me up very effectively. I asked for and she brought me a small water. I got dressed and she said something that confused me, about sitting in the table, but I think she was asking if I needed to sit down to finish dressing? I dunno. Either way, I offered 60 and she agreed. She gave me change, led me out, I declined candy, and left after a quick hug. (I kept my sunglasses, mask, and hat on, and I'm glad I did because there was a mom and some kids parked directly across from the door, with the car facing out. Thanks, lady. Next time I'll go back when the dentist is closed.)

Total 100 for HJ with Ruth. Good skills, would repeat. She's playful, was making cutesy "sound effects" while she was working. I could see it being off-putting, but I didn't care. Got the job done.
I too was there yesterday, around noon. Been there 3 or 4 times prior. I also saw that woman sitting in her parked car, facing out with windows open. I keep looking to make sure she wasn't taking video/pictures. Made me nervous. Anyway...
I had Tiffany. Tall, slender, A cups w/those eraser nips. Took hh for 40 and laid a hundy on table. When she came back she giggled, for me? Asked for soft no oil. 5 min and turned over. She asked no cover ? Nope and away we go. After 10 min I couldn't blow laying on my back. Stood up and she continued. Finished by jerking off on her titties. Cleanup and out. Constsistant service.

I too was there yesterday, around noon. Been there 3 or 4 times prior. I also saw that woman sitting in her parked car, facing out with windows open. I keep looking to make sure she wasn't taking video/pictures. Made me nervous. Anyway...
I had Tiffany. Tall, slender, A cups w/those eraser nips. Took hh for 40 and laid a hundy on table. When she came back she giggled, for me? Asked for soft no oil. 5 min and turned over. She asked no cover ? Nope and away we go. After 10 min I couldn't blow laying on my back. Stood up and she continued. Finished by jerking off on her titties. Cleanup and out. Constsistant service.
Re: woman outside... OK, so maybe it's not just me. She was in one of those grey/silver boxy-looking SUVs. Maybe a Scion? Windows down and kids in the car, backed into the spot, so she was facing the entrance. I don't remember, but don't think she was there when I arrived. I left around 11:50, was trying to act normal and just walk back to my car. Didn't look at her while I pulled away, but kept my mask on til I left parking lot.
Hopefully it's just a fluke, or a jilted wife, but good to know. I have to drive past after an appointment on Monday, so I can sneak a quick peek.

Re: woman outside... OK, so maybe it's not just me. She was in one of those grey/silver boxy-looking SUVs. Maybe a Scion? Windows down and kids in the car, backed into the spot, so she was facing the entrance. I don't remember, but don't think she was there when I arrived. I left around 11:50, was trying to act normal and just walk back to my car. Didn't look at her while I pulled away, but kept my mask on til I left parking lot.
Hopefully it's just a fluke, or a jilted wife, but good to know. I have to drive past after an appointment on Monday, so I can sneak a quick peek.
Maybe she dropped off her husband to get serviced?

When I got there around noon Saturday, no kids in the car, Acura MDX BTW. A few cars parked across from the spa, so I assume dentist open. She didn't pay any attention to me both walking to the front door or returning. I still don't like to be seen. Don't need any" Mrs. Kravitz" looking out the window ! For all you old guys, that watched 60's shows.

Went to this place yesterday, place is next to a chick fil a which i was gonna partake in afterwards. Called 20 min before & made an appt for an hour which to my mistake, should have been a 1/2. Came up to the place & texted that i was here and she opened the door. She wanted me to show her the texts that we were doing back & fourth to confirm it was me & greeted me in to the room where i gave the 60 for the hour. Stripped down & laid down on the table as she was going in-and-out talking to another person that was there. I admire her sailor moon outfit as she was like a strong 6 behind the face mask. Started with a sub-par massage and 1/2 hour later does the flip & points to her mouth - i say yes & she says covered or uncovered, & choose the uncovered. She leaves the room comes back with some alcohol and wipes me down and goes to town. Took me a while as she was great & finished me off by giving me a HJ bc to me her bbbj was a bit lackluster. Gave her the hundy, she cleaned me up & while i walked out i saw a nice petite asian spinner sitting down manning the front in her late 20';s. I would rather her than the 1 in the sailor moon outfit. Will not repeat

60 for the hour
100 for the ip

When I got there around noon Saturday, no kids in the car, Acura MDX BTW. A few cars parked across from the spa, so I assume dentist open. She didn't pay any attention to me both walking to the front door or returning. I still don't like to be seen. Don't need any" Mrs. Kravitz" looking out the window ! For all you old guys, that watched 60's shows.
BEWITCHED !

Went to this place yesterday, place is next to a chick fil a which i was gonna partake in afterwards. Called 20 min before & made an appt for an hour which to my mistake, should have been a 1/2. Came up to the place & texted that i was here and she opened the door. She wanted me to show her the texts that we were doing back & fourth to confirm it was me & greeted me in to the room where i gave the 60 for the hour. Stripped down & laid down on the table as she was going in-and-out talking to another person that was there. I admire her sailor moon outfit as she was like a strong 6 behind the face mask. Started with a sub-par massage and 1/2 hour later does the flip & points to her mouth - i say yes & she says covered or uncovered, & choose the uncovered. She leaves the room comes back with some alcohol and wipes me down and goes to town. Took me a while as she was great & finished me off by giving me a HJ bc to me her bbbj was a bit lackluster. Gave her the hundy, she cleaned me up & while i walked out i saw a nice petite asian spinner sitting down manning the front in her late 20';s. I would rather her than the 1 in the sailor moon outfit. Will not repeat

60 for the hour
100 for the ip
Who was “she?” Did you get a name?

I'm amazed that this place is still open diagonally across a small parking lot from a dentist's office. That said, I walked in and was greeted by Tiffany to whom I paid the 40 for a half hour session.

Tiffany is very nice and puts some effort into her massage. Body-wise, while she's slim, she doesn't have much shape to her. I would say her boobs are either small B's or fuller A's, but she has responsive nips that she allows you to enjoy sucking on.

She's a bit of a clean freak (BBJTCIM not withstanding!). Sprays your hands with alcohol prior to the massage and again before the BBJ. Not sure why that is unless because she then gets naked and wants you again sanitized for roaming. Alcohol and what seemed like warm water on Jr prior to ingesting him.

Combo of sucking and hand action for the BBJ. Very nice! No ball sucking, but hand manipulation at my request. However, pulled her mouth off as soon as I exploded into it. Then another thorough cleaning of Jr.

No discussion of money prior to the deed. I left her 100 because she was very nice an accommodating.

Would return to try out a younger, seemingly more shapely provider I noticed when I initially walked in. Did not get her name.

I'm amazed that this place is still open diagonally across a small parking lot from a dentist's office. That said, I walked in and was greeted by Tiffany to whom I paid the 40 for a half hour session.

Tiffany is very nice and puts some effort into her massage. Body-wise, while she's slim, she doesn't have much shape to her. I would say her boobs are either small B's or fuller A's, but she has responsive nips that she allows you to enjoy sucking on.

She's a bit of a clean freak (BBJTCIM not withstanding!). Sprays your hands with alcohol prior to the massage and again before the BBJ. Not sure why that is unless because she then gets naked and wants you again sanitized for roaming. Alcohol and what seemed like warm water on Jr prior to ingesting him.

Combo of sucking and hand action for the BBJ. Very nice! No ball sucking, but hand manipulation at my request. However, pulled her mouth off as soon as I exploded into it. Then another thorough cleaning of Jr.

No discussion of money prior to the deed. I left her 100 because she was very nice an accommodating.

Would return to try out a younger, seemingly more shapely provider I noticed when I initially walked in. Did not get her name.
That younger more shapely provider you saw was Sophia! You and I were either there at the same time or within minutes of each other. I really can’t add much because I’ve seen her twice before. But I will say, the cleaning procedure seems to be standard because Sophia did exactly as you described to me as well, before and after.

The one amusing thing was, everywhere she kissed and licked, she cleaned with alcohol. So the one of my nipples that she sucked on and the side of my neck (in addition to junior, of course) got thoroughly cleaned with alcohol.

Just so I don’t get yelled at, I had Sophia for the half ($40), minimal teasing after the 10 minute make believe massage. She pointed to her mouth and I nodded yes. She stripped down completely naked, sprayed herself and me down with alcohol, did the mouthwash bit and proceeded to give me a stellar bbbj. Thorough cleanup afterwards. No discussion of a tip prior but this was my third time with her and she didn’t complain when I gave her 100. She’s got nice B to C sized tits and loves to have them sucked on and she allows free roaming all over. Worth a try if you’re looking for a little more voluptuous and playful.

That younger more shapely provider you saw was Sophia! You and I were either there at the same time or within minutes of each other. I really can’t add much because I’ve seen her twice before. But I will say, the cleaning procedure seems to be standard because Sophia did exactly as you described to me as well, before and after.

The one amusing thing was, everywhere she kissed and licked, she cleaned with alcohol. So the one of my nipples that she sucked on and the side of my neck (in addition to junior, of course) got thoroughly cleaned with alcohol.

Just so I don’t get yelled at, I had Sophia for the half ($40), minimal teasing after the 10 minute make believe massage. She pointed to her mouth and I nodded yes. She stripped down completely naked, sprayed herself and me down with alcohol, did the mouthwash bit and proceeded to give me a stellar bbbj. Thorough cleanup afterwards. No discussion of a tip prior but this was my third time with her and she didn’t complain when I gave her 100. She’s got nice B to C sized tits and loves to have them sucked on and she allows free roaming all over. Worth a try if you’re looking for a little more voluptuous and playful.
Thanks for the info regarding Sophia. Yes, I did forget to mention the mouthwash procedure. The entire ablutions routine is rather humorous.