Belle Spa 631-616-9888 Huntington formerly Lily Spa Commack

Ok my turn! After reading all the reviews and lurking long enough, I decided to give this place a try. I was really hoping to get Sophia because the idea of an Asian with D cups really appeals to me. But I got Cindy and was not displeased a bit.

I texted to see if they were busy and was told to come right over. They have cameras all over the place because I didn’t even have to ring the bell. The door opened just as I got to it which took away the uneasiness I felt at going to the door of this place while a woman and her kid walked to the building next door to go to the dentist. I was greeted by a short, cute, thin Asian with a really cute face and nice smile (no mask) in the aforementioned red sailor outfit. She asked if I called and I said I texted. She asked my number and I tried to remember the last 4 of my text app number. For you guys who claim you just make up 4 numbers, I don’t know how you could say that because she pulled out her phone and showed me our conversation and asked if that was me and I took out my phone and showed her the same conversation and they matched up. So she smiled and relaxed right away.

This place is nice. The rooms all have full walls with real doors and the doors have numbers on them. Very professional looking. I asked my attendant her name and she said “I’m Cindy”. I was pleased based on what I read in previous reviews. She asked how long and I said half hour and gave her the $40 house fee. She left me to get undressed. I stripped down and laid face down on the table. She came in a couple of minutes later. Asked me to hold out my hands and sprayed them with alcohol and wiped them dry. And of course I took my now very clean hands and rubbed her smooth sexy legs. She proceeded to give me a so-so back rub. More pushing back and forth up and down my back and legs than really massaging but honestly who cares? Lol.

After a while she transitioned into ST and reached right under for the boys and played with my junk until she had me fully aroused. She asked me to flip and immediately asked if I want “licky”, while flicking her tongue very provocatively. I was tempted. I asked how much. She said $100. I said I didn’t have it this time but will next time. She said “ok I have very good tongue”. I’ll have to investigate that
next visit. So I said I’ll just take hand this time and she confirmed by making the HJ motion. She asked if I wanted her to take her clothes off and I said yes and she said $60. No problem. So she proceeded to strip down to her cute sexy black sheer panties.

She’s got a cute little body. Nice B cups with suckable nips which of course I had to suck. She oiled me up and gave a very nice sensual HJ. I actually had to slow her down to keep from busting too quickly. She allowed me to play with her boobs and suck them while reaching inside her panties and playing with her nicely trimmed V. I didn’t last long after that and popped. She cleaned me up with alcohol and paper towels, including my hands and I was done. Dressed, handed her the promised $60 tip and was out the door after politely declining the bottle of water she offered. On the way out I saw another girl who was much taller, thin and had a mask on. I didn’t get her name but when I asked who was working I was told 3 girls.

I like this place. Definitely want to go back and try the other talent and maybe Cindy’s talented tongue. Lol.

Photo, you mentioned about the last 4 numbers? Most just walk in so they don’t have them on their phone. Plus they want those number to know who you saw and what you wanted or received so they know what you are looking for when you come back. If someone got a BBBJ there, and they have your last 4 numbers, next time, they will not give you someone who doesn’t do that

Photo, you mentioned about the last 4 numbers? Most just walk in so they don’t have them on their phone. Plus they want those number to know who you saw and what you wanted or received so they know what you are looking for when you come back. If someone got a BBBJ there, and they have your last 4 numbers, next time, they will not give you someone who doesn’t do that
Good point! Thanks for clarifying.

I always wondered if anyone noticed that tiny lil bottle in one's car. That they would know you were at an AMP LOL
Would make for a good Curb episode...or at least part of.
Ha! My car is full of those little bottles. They come in handy when I’m driving all day and get thirsty. Nobody’s ever asked where I got them because I stop at gas stations so it’s assumed I grabbed one there (yes they have them)

Good point! Thanks for clarifying.

Ha! My car is full of those little bottles. They come in handy when I’m driving all day and get thirsty. Nobody’s ever asked where I got them because I stop at gas stations so it’s assumed I grabbed one there (yes they have them)
So does Costco and most chain supermarkets. A lot of people get them for kids lunches. My barber has a fridge of them for customers.

At least it’s only a water bottle

I was careless enough to lose a card from my local go to HE place that stamps every visit.. buy 10 and get one free…
Had to a lot of tap dancing when my so found it under my car seat

At least it’s only a water bottle

I was careless enough to lose a card from my local go to HE place that stamps every visit.. buy 10 and get one free…
Had to a lot of tap dancing when my so found it under my car seat
H&Q has a little index box that the keep your card in along with 50 other guys' cards. You know you're a good customer when when you go to pay and they take it out for you to stamp it w/o asking your name .

Same here. They hand it to me and it winds up ripped in half in the gutter.
Besides, I don't think I've ever gone back to the same AMP ten times.
There are legit places I go multiple times. Its hard to find one that knows what they are doing and when I find one I repeat.

BTW, it is very insulting in Asian culture not to respect a business card especially when they have persons name on it. If I don't plkan on returning I toss it in a city waste basket (along with any candy wrapper I have @Nehoma )

Second visit…

I wanted another session and also wanted to sample some of the other talent here. I went late last week. Just getting around to catching up on my reviews. Based on previous reviews, I wanted to try Sophia. Nothing gets my attention than when I hear an Asian has nice D sized breasts! So I texted and asked who was working that day. I got back the usual “beautiful young girls. Come see”. I said I’ve been there before and would like to see Sophia. I was then told she’s there and that I could come right over. So off I went.

I get to the door and it opens before I get up the steps. I’m greeted by Cindy, same girl I had last time, with a big smile and a lot of giggling. She led me to a room and asked how long. I said half hour and handed her $40. I then said I made an appointment with Sophia. She got all giggly and asked “do you remember me?” I said “yes, you’re Cindy! I asked for Sophia”. Cindy laughed and said “I use 2 names”. I’m a bit confused since the previous review said Sophia had D cups and Cindy is confirmed to have B maybe C cups at best. So I don’t know if this “Sophia” really exists, isn’t there anymore or if they say anything to get you through the door. I thought what the hell. Cindy was good last time so a repeat wasn’t a bad thing.

She left me to undress and I laid down on the table. She came back and just as she was about to start the back rub, there’s a knock at the door. Another girl came in holding the tablet. She’s tall and had a mask on so I don’t know what she really looked like. But she was playful and started tickling my butt. Then she crouched down and showed me my (burner) phone number with my most recent texts and asked my name so they can have me in their contacts and know next time I call or text they’ll know I’m a good customer. So I gave them the made up name I use. Before she left I asked her name. She said “Rose”. So if anyone has intel on her, I’d be interested in hearing it.

Anyway, Cindy starts a very nice back rub just like before, leading to nice teasing and eventually told me to flip. She asked me what I wanted and immediately asked if I wanted her mouth by pointing to it. I asked how much and she said 100. I decided to go for it and said ok and she said “for you, no condom”, with a big smile. She asked if I wanted her to take her clothes off, which I enthusiastically said yes. So off they came. She did the same thing I heard described before, sprayed me and herself with alcohol and took a swig of mouthwash and spit it into a cup. She started rubbing herself against me and got me very aroused. Then she cupped her breasts and fed them to me while I sucked on them hungrily. She then worked her way down and started giving me a very nice bbbj. She’s very good! Lots of spit and suction and DT. She went a little fast for my liking and I asked her to slow down. She was very eager to please and unfortunately for her, lately it takes me a while to finish. (Amazing what happens to our bodies when we get older. 10 years ago I always came too quickly and it was embarrassing. Now that I crossed the 60 line, it takes me forever to finish).

She kept at it thoughand was actually working up a sweat. She went to a combination of hand and mouth and finally got me going and started with the fake moaning, which honestly didn’t bother me. Meanwhile I was fingering her since she was bent over almost in 69 position and had her ass practically in her face. Very enjoyable. Maybe next time I’ll try DATY. She was very clean and no odor. I finally popped. I was kind enough to warn her beforehand but she clamped her mouth down and coaxed me to CIM and kept going till she got every drop out of me and still didn’t stop until I started to go soft. There’s something you don’t get from a lot of these girls. She got up, spit into the same cup, took another belt of mouthwash and proceeded with a very nice, thorough cleanup. She was very funny, making an exaggerated motion of dabbing sweat off her forehead, as if she wore herself out blowing me. After she finished cleaning me up, she patted junior and said “I love your cock!” Lol.

I like this place and Cindy is very good, playful and good at what she does, but I’d really like to sample other talent. If anyone has tried Rose or has recently seen the elusive Sophia who was described before, I’d love to hear about it.

Total damage, $140 for hh and bbbj w/CIM.