Belle Spa 631-616-9888 Huntington formerly Lily Spa Commack

To me, the fake hacking an retching is a turn off.. Those unnatural sounds just don’t do it … otoh, true gagging when I used to deposit a weeks worth of release into her mouth and down her throat is another story
LMAO I could see that but right after the deed is done I’m not even paying attention anymore. Just chilling in my relaxation after moment, waiting for my five min scalp massage and on with my day

Yeah. She just runs the place now. I never see her as available to give any services.
I think she goes by multiple names, my first time there I definitely had her (I could tell by the way she was talking to the other girls that she was in charge) she told me her name was Ginger, was definitely a good experience, good bbj and good massage $40 hhr $100 bbj = $140 total (few months ago)

In my experiences there, they’ve all allowed CIM, including Yoyo. They all spit it out afterwards and some of them have made a big deal out of hacking up a storm to spit it all out but who cares? LOL
So went last week and saw yoyo. Thin lil b boobs. Not bad looking maybe in her late 30s. Looks younger then Sophia. Get in pay for the half 40. Does a good run for what I thought. She was like climbing on my back and rubbing out the kinks. 15 min later flips me over and goes to get her stuff. Comes back and un dresses. Begins a hand job and let's me kiss on her Chest. Then asks me if I wana kiss her kitty. I say yea and we 69. At this point she's doing the bbj and is enthusiastic from what I feel. Just fast up and down bbj. I cim and she made sure to get it all. She kept doing it for a bit. Wash and spit cleans mouth and actually tells me to come see her next day. Ill take it as a complement I guess. Pay the 100. Overall decent for what I needed . Ill ask for her again unless they get any new people.

Yo yo has worked out for sure. First time I think her first week. Amazing and second time 2. She did stuff I never gotten before. 3 and 4th I stop seeing her. Haven't been in a while

Um. I don’t even know what this means. Can we get a little detail???? “Stuff I never gotten before??? Why’d you stop seeing her?
She became to mechanical and looking at me like you cum already?

The first time she did this thing where she had me in her mouth the whole time and made a 360 around the whole table. Twice. Well I asked to do it again. And no problem deep throating.

She became to mechanical and looking at me like you cum already?

The first time she did this thing where she had me in her mouth the whole time and made a 360 around the whole table. Twice. Well I asked to do it again. And no problem deep throating.
Maybe the HO is getting worn out?

It was today. I called a newer phone that they’ve been using for the past year and now it’s not working. I just tried the one in the title of this thread and someone picked up but it didn’t sound like the usual mamasan

Was there last Saturday, parked around the back, rang the obligatory white door bell taped to the molding and was greeted by Jennifer. Place was quiet. Jennifer was pleasant, mid 40's (?) not much of a figure, small B's at best. It's like a small house with a number of connected rooms all able to be closed off with doors. Appeared clean. 40 hhr for the house and 100 for her.

Stripped and laid face down on a warm massage table, had my hands sprayed and wiped dry, and received a rather relaxing massage. Flipped. Jennifer went through her whole cleansing routine washing junior, gargling mouth wash and whatever mutual ablutions she felt were necessary. She went to town deep throating, gagging, ball sucking.....almost like she had done that before! LOL! Allowed some boob sucking. Nothing overly sensual in her performance. Just did the job for me releasing a pent up load into her mouth. Nice! I needed that!

She hacked up the deposit accompanied by various noises and with more gargling and other assorted cleaning procedures. Got dressed, thanked her and I was on my way.

Would I repeat with her? Not sure. Got the job done and was pleasant. Not much of a looker. Wondering if they have any sexier talent.