Lily Spa (516-670-5511)

Hi All,

this is the first time I'm posting here and the first time I went to spa. So I went to Lily Spa (516-670-5511) in east meadow this weekend.

I called about an hour before arrival and was given the address. When I arrived, I saw that the entrance is right there on the main street and you have to buzz to enter upstairs which felt kinda awkward being on the main street and all.. I went up and was greeting by a middle-ageish asian woman named June. She said she was 29, my guess is 35 - face:5, body 6 - flat ass, decent chest but nice skin. It was 40 for half, 60 for full. The room was big, had a massage table and a sofa. I layed down on the stable and she came in wearing a short skirt and a top.
Received a body massage for about 5 mins after which she asked me to turn over and then basically started asking for a tip straight up.. when i told her to complete and I'd pay later, she got pissed.. which was annoying. As per her, it was 40/60/100 for h/b/full. I gave 40, was decent, let me feel but not play.. just said "need to tip more". Again this was my first time but even them i'm assuming she was being whiny. Completed, got her to massage more for the complete half and left. Not sure if i'll go back.

Anyone tried this place recently. I was thinking of going back.. called a few times.. no answer. Then also noticed they havent placed any new ads on backpage for almost a month...

They closed..?