Lily from CL

http://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/ers/923804542.html

She advertises 100 specials in Plainview/Melville. Number is 760 898 2285, in case the link doesn't work. THE PIC IS NOT CLOSE TO THE REAL THING. The face in the pic is blurred. Based on general features, it is theoretical possible that it is a pic of her from the past. But not today. I'm not a good judge of weight estimates. But she has to be 20 - 30 pounds heavier now - all in the gut. What's funny is how she tries to hide it - keeps a towel wrapped around her waist with her arms over the towel to keep it in place. Then she has you lie on your stomach while she massages you for a few minutes. Then she tells you she really likes doggy and "can we just do it that way." At one point i laughed to myself at how obvious it was that she was trying to hide her stomach the whole session. She has a pleasant personality. But everything is mechanical. And the CL post says she is Latina. I don't know her heritage. But there is not even a hint of an accent if that matters to you. She sounds like she's from the midwest if anything.

I would stay away unless you like em chubby (again, all in the gut).