Lilly 407-443-6803

I was down in Orlando recently on business and decided to partake of the local flavor. Saw an ad for Lilly on BP and did my research. She had various positive reviews so I decided to call. Sounded very sweet on the phone and agreed to come see me at my hotel. Her ad immediately was removed from BP so I saw that as a good sign that she was on her way. the ad and pics represented a cute, young blonde spinner. That is what showed up at my door! She came dressed in jeans and a sweatshirt ... like the girl next door. She excused herself to the bathroom to get changed. I paid her for the hour. I was really pent up and was afraid that this was not going to last very long.

She comes out of the bathroom in stockings, a corset and looking sweet as can be. If you go to her website the pictures make her look more hard ... she appeared to me to be more like the sweet young girl next door. She appears more like the first picture in her gallery on her website. Look at the top left picture:

http://magicilly.sexynclassy.com/

She started immediately with a bbbj which was really nice. Once hard she put on the cover and climbed on top. She was tight! I haven't had something that tight in a long time. After a couple of minutes I rolled her over to get into mish. She kissed nice and felt really good. She was friendly and warm. I busted very quickly inside her. My only regret was that I did not last longer or take a break. She brought me a warm wet cloth to clean up and she got dressed and left. She thanked me for being gentle and kind and she asked me to call her again.

The only real problem I have is that when I looked up it was only like 20 minutes. She should have stayed and asked me to go another round. At 50 .. that ain't happening any more so I wasn't that upset ... but I think if I had asked, she probably would have stayed.

So ... in review ... Great looking young blonde, tight spinner with good attitude. NO tits at all but a nice perfect ass. Damage was $250 for the hour which was more like 25 mins.

Next time I go to Florida I am definitely calling her.