Lillian 929-366-8708

UTOPIA GUIDE REVIEW

*Warning!* YMMV

I just saw Lillian and wanted to share my experience with my fellow mongers. I first saw Lillian begin posting her ad about a year ago, and back when she first started posting she showed her face (her face is now blurred in pics). I knew she was cute and had a tight, petite body. I had been wanting to see her for a while but never had the funds or time. I had also previously tried texting and calling her but she never responded. Today she responded fairly quickly to text. 120 hhr, not sure about hr, and correctly as per @aayitsDano: 30 addon for each: BBBJ, DATY, LKF. I took the hhr with BBBJ and had just visited the bank so I didn't ask for change from my eight twenties.

Her location is given in another thread as near "Bellerose crew". Parked a few blocks away and walk to the location. Walk up a flight of stairs and she lets me in. She's so small I think the door opened with a remote motor but finally she peaked out. Same as the pics: cute, tan, tight body, tight abs, small A's (her ad says B, nuh-uh). Her face reminds me of Anna Kendrick, but smaller, older and with shorter hair. I thought from the old pics she was younger like late 20s early 30s, but she seemed older than that with some wrinkles.

I get in and try to initiate an LE check. I ask her if she's a cop. This makes her defensive, and accuses me of being a cop. Maybe she didn't like hearing the word cop. Things just got off on a bad foot. She rubs my chest and I indicate she can check my johnson. She says no, then I ask to see or feel her tits. Her defensive mode has just amped up to level 2. She says she has a bad feeling about me and asks me to leave. I beg her to stay and show her the money. In hindsight I should have left but this was somewhat the culmination of a dream for me so I wasn't smart about it. Later, when I was leaving she told me her wearing a sexy bra should have been proof enough she wasn't a cop. I was also 99% sure she wasn't a cop, but there's always that 1% in the back of my head that tells me I should never trust a provider and always cover my ass, else I get in big trouble. There was some blah blah blah back and forth about I make her nervous and I'm acting funny. Should have left. She agrees to the session.

She instructs me to take of my clothes and lie down on the bed over the towel she has layed out. Now that I think about, the other Hungarians I have seen: Amy and Susan did the exact same thing: neat apartment, towel for mess, tells me to lay down. The only difference was Susan was much more open to direction and friendly. Amy was hot, mechanical and rushed me. So was Lillian, but at least Amy was about 10% more friendly (with awesome natural tits). Maybe it's because we got off to a bad start. Though if I had to guess, even with a good start I think she would have been mechanical and rushed. I wanted to chit chat for maybe 1 min or foreplay a little and feel her body, but she is insists I lie down on the towel to start the session. She begins a BBBJ and I can't get hard. Possibly because I am very upset and nervous being there. Possibly because I like to be in charge, and for the provider to act a little submissive and friendly. Possibly because I had some 420 this morning. Her face is very pretty but wouldnt make eye contact, her technique mechanical, but I will say she did try hard initially and tried again with me standing but it wasnt happening. I try to act a little sensual with her, asking if I can feel her body and and admire it, which she objects to and says I am strange. She says "I know you want me to act like your GF but that is never gonna happen". I reply I know she will not be my girlfriend and I won't fall in love with her, but at least act like it a little. She says this has never happened to her ever and that I am really weird. I'm not sorry but at the same time I'm trying not to get mad or show it. We cut the session and I'm down eight twenties.

As I'm leaving she says the fact that she was wearing a sexy bra should have been enough proof for me to believe she wasnt a cop. She also goes off a little and says she's been doing this "years" and will let a guy fuck her and feel her up but she would never act like a GF. Maybe she thought I was ugly (though I don't think I'm that ugly). I asked her if she was having a bad day and she replied "I never have a bad day, baby!" So if she can tell me a few things I can tell her a few things. She isn't the first provider I've been with, showing tits is a common and easy LE check, and acting a little like a GF or being friendly might be a good idea. She agreed but at that point we both didn't give a fuck.

Obviously I wouldn't repeat. Besides the horrible situation, I got the feeling she rushes her clients, like Amy. She is not personal at all. I know others on this board have seen her and maybe their experience was better. Maybe, in their opinion she is the best provider god has ever created, who knows they've never posted a review. I'm not going to argue with their POV and just try to state my experience as objectively as possible. Hopefully my review can be the difference between 160 well spent and an expensive mistake. Driving home I was upset and took this as a sign to stop, combined with other personal things in my life similar to what others have said in the "How do you guys stop?" thread. I'll still check UG from time to time but hopefully soon in the future I won't check this site because I won't need it.

Repeat: YMMV

Face 7.5
Body 8
Attitude 3
Performance 4

(still can't figure out how to post pics)

I would have said, "Thanks, but you are not worth my time and money!" as I was leaving for the door. We are customers, so why should anyone put up with that nonsense!

As others stated here, once you get that bad vibe, it's time to bail. But, and don't take this personally, you kind of did it to yourself. The whole "are you a cop, you have to tell me if you're a cop" is based on a fallacy. There's really no benefit to asking, it's just going to put your provider on edge. Just go in, get undressed and go from there. Once you're undressed, it should be telling if it's a possible sting. There are plenty of legit massage places where you get completely naked, so it's not illegal. If she starts grilling you about what specific sex act you want for a specific cost without even touching you, that would be a huge red flag. Most will begin casually touching in erogenous regions and ask what you want ... LE won't do this as it would be entrapment.

All that aside, thanks for TOFTT. I've lurked on a number of your reviews and they're all very helpful, so I thank you for your service, lol.

Whelp, thanks to SqirlMaster, decided to take the plunge on this one. My experience was much better than his, fortunately for me.

Provider: Lillian
Build: Petite, 5'0-5'2", she's definitely had a kid but she's still very fit.
Pictures: Real

Texted her and got her location. Parked and gave her the heads up. Take the short walk to the place and she opens the door. Walk in and don't say a work, just smile and say 'Hello.' She directs me into the room and I immediately start taking off my clothes, so as to not make the same mistake as Sqirl (again, no offense, lol). She leaves the room, comes back, peaks outside (weird) and then closes the door. I'm halway undressed at this point and she does the same. We make some small talk and I'm just admiring her body. If you're into spinners, she definitely qualifies. Finally naked and she tells me to climb onto the towel she's laid out and to relax.

She slaps on a condom onto my flaccid dick and starts going to work on a CBJ. Her skills are above average and it feels great, but I'm not a huge fan of CBJ. She allows me to roam with my hands, but I don't go near her pussy, so as to not sour the mood (most providers don't allow this until I become a regular, at least in my experience). As stated, everything is extra. So, if you want DATY, BBJ, etc ... $30 extra each, so come prepared if you want the options.

Flip positions and start doing my thing. She can definitely take a dick. She does get into it grinding her hips rhythmically with mine. Pop in the same position after a few mins (what can I say, I'm no stud) and the clean-up starts. We chit-chat some more and I'm out the door. Did the half for $120 and was out of there in 15. No GFE, but manage your expectations and you'll be happy. I definitely found her to be attractive. She has some loose skin around her stomach from having a kid, but she still has some abs from working out, which I personally find crazy sexy. Small tits (large A's, small B's), so if you're a tits guy, she might not be for you. Small but tight ass.

Overall I was very happy and will repeat. Like I said, just don't think you're going to some place like Manhattan where they act like your GF for double the price. If you want that, go there. The pics are real, but most I found are definitely dated, especially the ones showing her face. Happy hunting.

Called to set up appointment in the evening, quick to respond. I call to confirm time and text when I'm there to be giving the exact location. Parking can be tough, that is if you want to stay as discrete as possible. I go to the location ring the bell and get buzzed up. She opened the door and wow she is tiny, at least based on the providers I've seen.
I asked if I could shower prior and she agreed. I opted for the hh which was 120 and extras were an additional 20.
During my appointment she was extremely mechanical, and closed her eyes the entire session, weird because I'm told I'm really hot and hae a hot body, but maybe I just wasn't her taste.
Really simple session started with a cbbj, I was not going to opt for an additional 20 for bbj. Then onto cowgirl for most of the session, mish, doggy, and finish in mish. The only thing that made it worth it is how tight she is. I pounded her for the full 30 minutes.
She is not a fan of having her feet or toes sucked on if there are any foot guys out there, she is too ticklish and said she wouldn't do it for the extra donation.
Not too bad for the donation rate and location. May repeat if other providers are not available which seems to be the cases in my location.
That same pink towel was there when I had my appointment o_O

Called to set up appointment in the evening, quick to respond. I call to confirm time and text when I'm there to be giving the exact location. Parking can be tough, that is if you want to stay as discrete as possible. I go to the location ring the bell and get buzzed up. She opened the door and wow she is tiny, at least based on the providers I've seen.
I asked if I could shower prior and she agreed. I opted for the hh which was 120 and extras were an additional 20.
During my appointment she was extremely mechanical, and closed her eyes the entire session, weird because I'm told I'm really hot and hae a hot body, but maybe I just wasn't her taste.
Really simple session started with a cbbj, I was not going to opt for an additional 20 for bbj. Then onto cowgirl for most of the session, mish, doggy, and finish in mish. The only thing that made it worth it is how tight she is. I pounded her for the full 30 minutes.
She is not a fan of having her feet or toes sucked on if there are any foot guys out there, she is too ticklish and said she wouldn't do it for the extra donation.
Not too bad for the donation rate and location. May repeat if other providers are not available which seems to be the cases in my location.
That same pink towel was there when I had my appointment o_O
How recent was your visit?

How recent was your visit?
I would say near the start of october. It was still somewhat warm outside. I only saw her once. And the group next door to her, I lost their number but when I find it I'll post another review, from what I remember that group doesn't advertise but I did find them on these forums.