Lila 904-734-8718 Port Jefferson Station white chick new# 631-639-8533

I wish I had known she was already reviewed on here. I guess I overlooked this one.

I’ve always wanted to hook up with this one but she’s was always advertising way to far out of the way for me. Port Jeff, Miller Place…. Etc. But she recently went a little further south to the Farmingville area. Still not that close, but at least I didn’t have to waste 3/4 of a tank of gas to go see her.

I caught up with her earlier this week. Threw her a text, she replied pretty quick. Asked if I was a cop. Agreed to 150 HH all covered. Met up with her right off of the 495. Texted her that I was in the parking lot, and I was in her door within 10 minutes. I hate the smell of cigarettes. There was a reek of it. The pics are very accurate . A little heavier but still very cute.

Judging by her pics , I was expecting an Eastern European accent. Instead I got a girl from down south. Which was fine by me. I left the donation on the dresser and we both got undressed. She’s very friendly. A lot of caressing. She was jerking me off while I was feeling her up. And then she went to bbbj. I kinda groaned a little and she popped up saying “ I’m sorry, do you still want me to put the cover on? “ . At that point, what’s the sense? So I told her to continue. Great head game. After 2-3 minutes of getting me as hard as a sledge hammer, she asked if I was ready. And I was!! Cover went on, I went pounded her out in mish for a good 15-20 minutes. Kissing her neck and tits. She giggled when I nipped her earlobe. Eventually we LFK and then I erupted inside of her with the cover on.

She helped me take the cover off. Offered me tissues. I already had wipes. I got a nice hug and peck on the lips and then I was gone.

Face 7-8 very cute
Body 7-8 small b cups baby fat that I totally dig
Service 8-9 she’s great at her job
Location 5 motel that I’ve been to before with sugar babies . Not great, but cleaner that the pines or the Lakeland.

New Number 621-639-8533

You’re Welcome…..

Was in Middle Island and saw ad. She was not in Middle Island, but in what I'd call Patchogue. Kinda a pain to travel there from where I was. 120 ss, no anal, kissing or cim. Def girl in ad, but not as good looking. Pudgy with some acne, but neither was a deal breaker for me. Was only there for a short so went with it. Bbj and then straight to Mish with some tit sucking mixed in. Very pleasant attitude. Given appearance I'd doubt I'd repeat, but got the job done at a decent price. One caution - didn't notice at time, but heavy cigarette smoke smell. Had to drive with windows open and immediately shower/ do laundry.

I had a time window today, but there weren’t a lot of great options, I guess because of the holiday rapidly approaching. Based on the reviews here, I had been curious to give Lila a try, so when her ad went up at a time that worked for me I sent her a text. Her current number is 631-978-4316 and she’s in Middle Island.

She texted me back right away, her first text was just “are you a cop.” After replying no, she gave me her current rates. 120 ss, 200 half hour. I set up a time for a half hour session and she gave me a location of a pizza place in Middle Island. When I got there I was a bit confused, but I texted her and it turns out she’s in a small apartment behind the pizza place. I followed her directions and she was waiting inside with her door open.

As some have said, she’s a bit chubbier than her photos indicate. I didn’t mind that, but I was a little disappointed as her face is a bit chubbier as well, so she’s just not as cute as she is in the photos. That said, she’s still a decent looking girl.

Her apartment is very small and is basically one room with a bathroom. She has a large couch set around a TV and then behind it is a small futon style bed which is where the action happens. She had me leave the donation on a shelf, she didn’t count it and we both got undressed. There was a cat in the apartment, but it left us alone.

She has nice soft skin and when I told her so, she said “that’s what my boyfriend says.” I gave a little reaction and she said, “don’t worry, he knows what I do, I’m drama free.” Ok, that’s probably the guy mentioned who was lurking in post number 13.

She is a very nice person, was very friendly and seemed to really want to please the customer. All throughout, she kept checking with me as to whether I was enjoying it and whether she was doing things well.

She didn’t allow kissing on the lips, but I was able to kiss her neck and suck on her soft tits. She asked me if I wanted BBJ or covered. I opted for covered just to play it safe, but I don’t think BBJ would have been an upsell. She did a nice job. She started from the side, but when I asked her to go between my legs so I could look at her face, she readily complied, and when I asked her to play with my balls she listened right away. She took it fairly deep, but not DT, which she even apologized for, saying her mouth is too small, lol.

She told me to tell her when I was ready to move on. After a few minutes, I said let’s fuck. She asked me what I wanted and I told her to start on top. I don’t love cowgirl, but I like to start with it because it can help me fill up the time. She did a pretty good Asian CG style fuck, but got a bit tired fairly quickly. That was ok, because I was ready to go mish.

I started going pretty slow and enjoying the view of her small feet. I didn’t suck on them because when she took her socks off, they seemed a little dusty, but they were cute and nice to look at.

I must say, she felt pretty damn good. As I started to feel like I was getting close, I asked to go to doggy. While the view from the back wasn’t the greatest, wow did her kitty feel good in this position. I didn’t want to pop this way and wanted to take more time, so I only lasted maybe a minute before asking to go back to mish.

Once we switched back I decided to start banging harder and go for it. She seemed to get into it as I started to pound, and pretty soon I filled up the bag.

She gave me some toilet paper to clean up and allowed me to wash up a bit in her bathroom. Some earlier posters complained of cigarette smell. I could see she must be a smoker, but I didn’t smell anything while I was there. BUT, as we were getting cleaned up, I could smell weed. She told me that she doesn’t like the smell of weed, but that the pizzeria employees often sit on her porch and smoke both cigarettes and weed. Sure enough, when I left the apartment, I had to walk around a guy from the pizza place sitting on her porch smoking weed.
I don’t know if they know what she’s up to, but I just walked around him like it was nothing and he didn’t acknowledge me. Then, I went around the front, and got me some Pizza!

Ultimately, she’s not as good looking as her pics indicate, but she is a really nice girl who aims to please, and she’s a pretty damn good fuck.

I think I underestimated how far it was for me to go to Middle Island, so I don’t know if I would repeat, but, in a situation like today, where there really aren’t many other options, I’d say she was worth it.

I had a time window today, but there weren’t a lot of great options, I guess because of the holiday rapidly approaching. Based on the reviews here, I had been curious to give Lila a try, so when her ad went up at a time that worked for me I sent her a text. Her current number is 631-978-4316 and she’s in Middle Island.

She texted me back right away, her first text was just “are you a cop.” After replying no, she gave me her current rates. 120 ss, 200 half hour. I set up a time for a half hour session and she gave me a location of a pizza place in Middle Island. When I got there I was a bit confused, but I texted her and it turns out she’s in a small apartment behind the pizza place. I followed her directions and she was waiting inside with her door open.

As some have said, she’s a bit chubbier than her photos indicate. I didn’t mind that, but I was a little disappointed as her face is a bit chubbier as well, so she’s just not as cute as she is in the photos. That said, she’s still a decent looking girl.

Her apartment is very small and is basically one room with a bathroom. She has a large couch set around a TV and then behind it is a small futon style bed which is where the action happens. She had me leave the donation on a shelf, she didn’t count it and we both got undressed. There was a cat in the apartment, but it left us alone.

She has nice soft skin and when I told her so, she said “that’s what my boyfriend says.” I gave a little reaction and she said, “don’t worry, he knows what I do, I’m drama free.” Ok, that’s probably the guy mentioned who was lurking in post number 13.

She is a very nice person, was very friendly and seemed to really want to please the customer. All throughout, she kept checking with me as to whether I was enjoying it and whether she was doing things well.

She didn’t allow kissing on the lips, but I was able to kiss her neck and suck on her soft tits. She asked me if I wanted BBJ or covered. I opted for covered just to play it safe, but I don’t think BBJ would have been an upsell. She did a nice job. She started from the side, but when I asked her to go between my legs so I could look at her face, she readily complied, and when I asked her to play with my balls she listened right away. She took it fairly deep, but not DT, which she even apologized for, saying her mouth is too small, lol.

She told me to tell her when I was ready to move on. After a few minutes, I said let’s fuck. She asked me what I wanted and I told her to start on top. I don’t love cowgirl, but I like to start with it because it can help me fill up the time. She did a pretty good Asian CG style fuck, but got a bit tired fairly quickly. That was ok, because I was ready to go mish.

I started going pretty slow and enjoying the view of her small feet. I didn’t suck on them because when she took her socks off, they seemed a little dusty, but they were cute and nice to look at.

I must say, she felt pretty damn good. As I started to feel like I was getting close, I asked to go to doggy. While the view from the back wasn’t the greatest, wow did her kitty feel good in this position. I didn’t want to pop this way and wanted to take more time, so I only lasted maybe a minute before asking to go back to mish.

Once we switched back I decided to start banging harder and go for it. She seemed to get into it as I started to pound, and pretty soon I filled up the bag.

She gave me some toilet paper to clean up and allowed me to wash up a bit in her bathroom. Some earlier posters complained of cigarette smell. I could see she must be a smoker, but I didn’t smell anything while I was there. BUT, as we were getting cleaned up, I could smell weed. She told me that she doesn’t like the smell of weed, but that the pizzeria employees often sit on her porch and smoke both cigarettes and weed. Sure enough, when I left the apartment, I had to walk around a guy from the pizza place sitting on her porch smoking weed.
I don’t know if they know what she’s up to, but I just walked around him like it was nothing and he didn’t acknowledge me. Then, I went around the front, and got me some Pizza!

Ultimately, she’s not as good looking as her pics indicate, but she is a really nice girl who aims to please, and she’s a pretty damn good fuck.

I think I underestimated how far it was for me to go to Middle Island, so I don’t know if I would repeat, but, in a situation like today, where there really aren’t many other options, I’d say she was worth it.
How was the pizza

Was here a few months back. Paid $200 for bbbj, eating my ass, and covered fuck for an hour.
Don’t know if I’d repeat because of the drive but very willing to do anything and try. Mouth was a little dry.