Lil Jessica 516-949-9408

I went to see this one. Same as others have stated, she doesn't want you to finish in her mouth and when you let her know your about to finish she just backs off and you need to finish yourself off. She did hand me a napkin, but there was a mess all over. If I do see her again it will be for the full package or maybe with CBJ to alleviate the mess. She did rush a lot, went way too fast, stopped often asking if I was close which made me have to start over a bunch of times. She does not DT and uses her hand a lot. I do kinda like the fact that she seems clean because of the no finishing in her mouth, at least in my head. Set up was easy, but if your a first timer with her you need to call her first, no text. She will ignore you otherwise. She was friendly overall. Damage was 80, but would negotiate down from here on out given her method.

Same as others have stated, she doesn't want you to finish in her mouth and when you let her know your about to finish
Has anyone tried just grabbing the back of her head firmly and holding it in place to at least get the first shot in her mouth? The this method works well in AMPs.
Only asking because everyone seems to be having the same complaint about her so I figured someone sooner or later will be a little proactive.

Has anyone tried just grabbing the back of her head firmly and holding it in place to at least get the first shot in her mouth? The this method works well in AMPs.
Only asking because everyone seems to be having the same complaint about her so I figured someone sooner or later will be a little proactive.
Lol.. someone do that and let us know. The Asians are typically more passive as opposed to the other kind, sweet ladies.

Idk.
IM guessing she has teeth. :)

I've popped a little in her mouth, once or twice, but I'm super old, and I'm very quiet when I pop so, I can sneak one in. She acts like she's got a mouthful of poison. It'd be funny if she didn't stop immediately, and ruin the orgasm.