LI Spa status changes - closures , openings and management changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
A girl fresh off the boat, leaving the monogamous home of her husband and family, arrives in a new country, one step down from being a virgin, slightly used, basically in mint condition. You are lucky to encounter her on her first encounter with another man. (you) It is magical.

A few weeks later, being manhandled by the posse, she officially becomes a whore, churning out tricks, as many as possible.

But not to say that her new title totally wipes away her ability to enjoy one of us more than another. A close friendship is still possible based on personality attraction.

But if a lady really enjoys sex and found a job that pays her for it, it is indeed a good gig for her.

Disease is inherent in indiscriminate multiple partners. I guess that is why God revised the plan of "Be Fruitful and Multiply," and introduced the institution of "marriage," and other health codes on foods to be consumed. They were more "health codes" as opposed to a religion.

I agree with all your comments except for the institution of "marriage," ; IMHO marriage was introduced to satisfy rules of inheritance.
Good point. (inheritance)

Marriage, if both partners could remain satisfied within the program, theoretically creates a good social responsible order. We know the proper surname to label the newborn; we remain aware of ancestry. It is a nice tight family unit where training and pleasure can ideally take place.

Ideally, each family unit could share with neighboring families unselfishly and it could produce a very nice community.

The only problem never worked out was man's wanton, inherent polygamous nature. (Mostly man's problem. Most woman, if properly taken care of in bed and given a good life with children have little time, energy and superfluous desire for extramarital affairs.)

Look, I am no spring chicken anymore and sampling around is still interesting but not truly mandatory as evidenced by mine and most of our behaviors during this virus lockdown. We all just simply stopped. Something that was unthinkable two months ago and something we never thought we were even capable of doing.

But in my fire-breathing years of my raging sexual youth, that polygamous nature was out of control and unstoppable. Remaining happy in a marriage with a wonderful wife and wonderful children was plagued by sexual fantasies so intense, if not acted upon would have possibly corrupted my mental-emotional equilibrium.

Good point. (inheritance).....The only problem never worked out was man's wanton, inherent polygamous nature. ......
Exactly. The problem that marriage solved (when devised by the ancients, IMHO) was not to keep men from being polygamous, as that still happened then and now, but to determine who gets the farm when the old man dies. One of the advantages today is birth control which may be the death knell to marriage — how many heterosexual couples are cohabiting today w/o benefit of marriage compared to the years prior to b c.

I'm not the only one doing it. How about you??? Gonna say you never dined at the Y at ANY of these places, or any side piece? Curious...
i was just busting on you. I have read your posts on this place and they read like love stories. You were going crazy in this place. It is a high mileage place of itself never mind the girls. People who are not on this board tell about this place. Now that she is open at this time your upset. I’m sure these girls can’t get unemployment so they don’t have much of a choice. Yup I have dined at the Y plenty. Even at Lucy. In fact 69 was a special when she was operating out of the trailer in ronkonkoma. I have a less traveled gal or two I visit but I’m never sure who they are with when I’m not around. I haven’t ventured out yet but I am definitely getting itchy. I’ll se how long I can hold out.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Has

Has that happened to you?
Circumstances...
Yes.
We were done fucking, but still in a state of undress.
He had been getting suspicious and started paying more attention to where she was at on certain nights.
We were both really drunk and got sloppy.
Actually me being drunk led to me taking longer to both get hard and then cum so that factored into also.

I’d be really cautious. That place has never been clean. Last time I was there no disposable “linens” or even a cover on the head pillow. I wonder if any of these places are using face masks.
I've never been there but wonder if you can request everything on the table for the table shower

Day 43 of no pussy. I haven't had a break this long in years. Until things closed down I was mongering 8 to 10x a month. When things do open up, not sure if I will slowly ramp up or try to make up for lost time. My mood changes by the day, sometimes by the hour. LOL. I look at the pile of money I have saved and question whether it can be put to better use. This hobby has always been one of temporary connections. Some times you meet a provider who you really mesh with. All is good until they move on, as they always do. I've been doing this long enough to know that this is a business transaction and providers come and go. To minimize this impact I have always had 3 to 4 regulars. So when one leaves I still have the others. Then I find a new one to fill the spot. This time all are gone. If and when they return will my first taste of pussy cause me to go over board or will I hold back knowing it can all disappear again.

I need to chill out and get laid.
If you really need to get laid there are places open if you willing to take the risk. found a place on Liberty Ave that was charging $100 for 30 min before this pandemic and now charging $140 for 30 min. There a few places in the city that’s open as well. I’m talking Asian places but if you want Latina it very much available. If you looking for AA that’s available as well with a few white providers. The question is the risk worth the reward?

I was wondering if they were still open, I'm due for a wax. You see the young woman, or the old lady (wink wink)...?
You got a text response? I've texted 3 times since then just to say how's everything and no answer. Considering I've been going there since they opened (the old lady actually remembered me from a one time massage at another legit joint almost a year earlier, these women don't forget anything)... so I guess she "friend-zoned" me as I've never been offered anything from her. Last few times I indicated I liked when she rubbed my butt so she does that more now and last time I said what the heck let's see what happens and pointed between butt while face down and she started to massage prostate which was pretty good. But flipped and she didn't say "you want?" or anything, just finished the massage, I didn't care because I haven't gone for HE in over a year, pretty much retired from that and just go for legits now and have a few girls that know to give a little tease and that's all I really want at my age.

You got a text response? I've texted 3 times since then just to say how's everything and no answer. Considering I've been going there since they opened (the old lady actually remembered me from a one time massage at another legit joint almost a year earlier, these women don't forget anything)... so I guess she "friend-zoned" me as I've never been offered anything from her. Last few times I indicated I liked when she rubbed my butt so she does that more now and last time I said what the heck let's see what happens and pointed between butt while face down and she started to massage prostate which was pretty good. But flipped and she didn't say "you want?" or anything, just finished the massage, I didn't care because I haven't gone for HE in over a year, pretty much retired from that and just go for legits now and have a few girls that know to give a little tease and that's all I really want at my age.
I've only texted once since I started going there, and it was sometime in late March, asking if they were open. I got a text back a day or so later, saying they'd be closed until further notice. I've texted since with no response. As far as the old lady giving extras, I've only had a wax from her once, as I stated, her bare handing me and the motion of the wax, got me rock hard, she totally ignored my reaction till the end, when I rolled over, went to get up, and I looked down at my hard on, pointed to it, made the shhhhh motion with my index finger to my lips, and she stepped forward and started tugging. I rolled over onto my back and she went to work. It was actually nothing special, but it got the poison out, which is basically my only goal in life, I think. And don't knock yourself as far as age, I'm probably older than you are!

Passed Golden Spa on Wellwood in Linhurst, door was open but dark inside, no Open sign lit up. Passed it few hours later on return trip and all closed and dark so maybe they're going in and cleaning up for an eventual reopen.

Status
Not open for further replies.