LI Spa status changes - closures , openings and management changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the girls are hunkered down for 2 weeks and no one comes down with it they will probably come out to play
that's one way to look at it. Another way is if they already are infected, are relatively young (compared to 65+) and have no underlying health issues, in 2 weeks they will have gotten over it and will be immune from further infection. However, doesn't mean customers can't catch it if prior customer deposited virus droplets there (sneezing, coughing, etc)

Sadly, I don’t think I will go back and support this location. It’s pretty reckless to be operating an establishment like that in these times. It clearly tells me that my health and well being is not a consideration (not that I thought it was) but if they so defiantly ignore Corona-19, can’t imagine the potential of other things that go unsaid or uncleaned.

She lost me as a customer.

billyS

Reign of Terror
i happened to drive by Lucy's place in middle island saw 3 cars in front so business must be good still
Since all types of these business are supposed to be shut down anyway, how the hell is she still open?
Is this place hidden off the road somewhere?
Now the cops or health officials don't even have catch them doing anything sexual, just the fact that they are open is violating the State shutdown mandate.
I guess she must be paying off someone.

Since all types of these business are supposed to be shut down anyway, how the hell is she still open?
Now the cops or health officials don't even have catch them doing anything sexual, just the fact that they are open is violating the State shutdown mandate.
"violating the State shutdown mandate" you say.
I'm shocked, shocked that there is illegal activity such as violating the State shutdown mandate.

Maybe technically she isn't violating the State shutdown mandate. — plumbers are essential service business — does cleaning out a guy's pipe count?

It’s not just a question of the girls being carriers of the virus. If the table you screw on does not have a disposable covering that is changed between clients or their boobs you suck on weren’t disinfected, etc. chances are you’ll get the virus.

While there is a state shutdown mandate, it really is not being enforced. I know one company that has 200 employees and they remain fully staffed. They are not in an essential service. But they produce their product in NY. You can't build product if your staff is at home. My company has about 70% of it's work force working from home. The other 30% is in the office. We got an email from the head office describing how we are an "essential" service. The reasoning was very laborious to say the least. We even received an individual email with our name on it, describing our work as "essential". We were instructed to keep that email available in our phone and show it to anyone in authority who might question why we are out and heading to work. As this drags on more companies will declare that the work they do is essential and people will start heading back to work.

that's one way to look at it. Another way is if they already are infected, are relatively young (compared to 65+) and have no underlying health issues, in 2 weeks they will have gotten over it and will be immune from further infection. However, doesn't mean customers can't catch it if prior customer deposited virus droplets there (sneezing, coughing, etc)
Reports out of China show a 10% reinfection rate. And if they say 10% it’s probably 20%!! Stay safe. None of us need COCKVID-19!!!

Yup, Lucy is still open at least at the Downstairs Location. I just confirmed with her. I do know first hand that my ATF Wendy has NOT worked for almost 3 weeks due to not wanting to get sick. Nicole lives with her, and has not worked as well.

havn't been to Lucy in quite a while. It's all cash all UTR so it's really not on anybodies radar yet like a restaurant or bar. Plus everybody else has their own worries. I have someone else but she is not available so I am getting restless. I doubt if any of them will be getting unemployment, so they will come out soon. Just be careful.

Maybe with all of this it will shift things to where they should be , or at least close. Prices, Negotiations, services etc... things have been out of line the past few years. I think as long as the mongers hold firm you will have the upper hand moving forward.

All of her places are utr even though they are on the main drag. No signs just the white doorbell.

Won't matter.. who's going to see it?...;)
I don't know of you're referring to how tiny I am, and how I'll be completely hidden in all that growth, hence, who's going to see it, OR, that no providers are seeing anyone right now anyway, hence, who's going to see it, but that's a low blow sir! Low blow! Lol!

I was thinking about that in another context the other day.
Girls who normally get their cooches waxed at a salon are going to have some hairy bushes the coming weeks.
I spoke with a regular recently about that, and she asked if I'd shave her asshole for her! I respectfully declined, telling her, when it starts itching like a mother fucker in a couple days, I don't want to be the one you think of full of hatred for doing the deed.

Status
Not open for further replies.