LI Spa status changes - closures , openings and management changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is all true, but to be reasonable, the gas at the pump and along the delivery system was already purchased by suppliers at the previous higher price. ......
I don't see what that has to do with the current price anyone charges. If the gas station across the street buys from the spot market he will sell at a lower price than the guy you say paid a higher price from his supplier — and the higher price guy will have no customers.
Ps. I filled up yesterday at 215.9 with credit card (3% back on CC so I will have net paid 209.4) from an Exxon on Hemp TPK a block W of train trestle in Farmingdale. (The only Exxon I know that has cash & credit same price).

Yes, Namaste in Brightwaters has closed, along with Oxygen Spa in West Islip, as well as Splendor Foot Spa in Babylon. With all the money we will save and the federal government payments, we will all be able to afford Angelique Lacroix. (Not sure of spelling).

Yes, Namaste in Brightwaters has closed, along with Oxygen Spa in West Islip, as well as Splendor Foot Spa in Babylon. With all the money we will save and the federal government payments, we will all be able to afford Angelique Lacroix. (Not sure of spelling).
Hopefully this will all be temporary...

I don't see what that has to do with the current price anyone charges. If the gas station across the street buys from the spot market he will sell at a lower price than the guy you say paid a higher price from his supplier — and the higher price guy will have no customers.
Ps. I filled up yesterday at 215.9 with credit card (3% back on CC so I will have net paid 209.4) from an Exxon on Hemp TPK a block W of train trestle in Farmingdale. (The only Exxon I know that has cash & credit same price).
Assholes like me go to to the same local convenient station no matter what the price is..

“Senate Democrats' coronavirus bailout plan could give each American $4,500” that was a Fox News article online
The actual amounts from the senate bill were $1200 per adult reduced by $5 for every $100 in income over $75,000. Which comes to zero for anyone making over $99,000 (for those filing single)

to be objectively a-political, if you’re getting your “news” from fox, cnn or msnbc you aren’t getting news, you’re getting propaganda. There are places that at least make some effort to report objectively, those 3 are republican(Fox) or democrat(CNN, msnbc) party line rhetoric only entertainment channels, not news

The actual amounts from the senate bill were $1200 per adult reduced by $5 for every $100 in income over $75,000. Which comes to zero for anyone making over $99,000 (for those filing single)

to be objectively a-political, if you’re getting your “news” from fox, cnn or msnbc you aren’t getting news, you’re getting propaganda. There are places that at least make some effort to report objectively, those 3 are republican(Fox) or democrat(CNN, msnbc) party line rhetoric only entertainment channels, not news
Try OAN

Also closed are two places in Amityville on Broadway, 435 Main Street in Farmingdale, and the three places in East Islip. I guess there's no need to report anymore.

Some places are saying the are closed until further notice in their ads. Medford and an amp in Centereach come to mind.

I'm a bit disappointed in Lucy for not shutting down. Smh:(

In reality, considering the high incidence of COVID-19 in the NY metro area, the chances of contracting and then transmitting the virus is increasing daily.

Status
Not open for further replies.