LI Spa status changes - closures , openings and management changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some providers take their phone home with them. I talk to one all the time we are friendly. This one business is ran by a guy usually. I’m thinking maybe the girls live there or are cleaning up the place for the future

Some providers take their phone home with them. I talk to one all the time we are friendly. This one business is ran by a guy usually. I’m thinking maybe the girls live there or are cleaning up the place for the future
Many of the AMPS are set up with kitchens and mattresses and in many instances the girls do live there.

Many of the AMPS are set up with kitchens and mattresses and in many instances the girls do live there.
Maybe in Queens but doubtful in Long Island or NJ. In places I've visited the girls are usually there 1 or 2 days a week, their "off" day from their normal day job in Flushing etc. I've spoken with a number of mms and they've told me that the girls travel to areas they aren't likely to be noticed so they can work for the day then return home via train or bus (I've personally dropped off a few at bus stop in the past as I was last client that day and mms knew I lived near the station). Some even hitch rides with MMS to and from the place, which is the case with a place in Mineola that I visit, they all come in the mms SUV and she takes them home after. Those that may work 2 consecutive days may in fact stay over. One place in NJ I visited had a small room set up for them to hang out in, sleep, shower, watch tv and it had a microwave and hot plate so they could heat water or cook small things.

...... One place in NJ I visited had a small room set up for them to hang out in, sleep, shower, watch tv and it had a microwave and hot plate so they could heat water or cook small things.
Don’t forget the ubiquitous rice cooker. Greatest invention since sliced bread. When I saw the results of one at an AMP I ran out and got one at HMART in Hicksville for like 25 bucks. Dump some rice in (or brown rice or wild rice or quinoa) maybe some veg or chicken stock instead of just water, click the top closed, press the start button and voilà, 30 minutes or so later stops cooking, the red cook lite goes out and the green keep warm mode light goes on and you have absolutely perfectly cooked healthy side dish to plop some shrimp or other protein on.

Don’t forget the ubiquitous rice cooker. Greatest invention since sliced bread. When I saw the results of one at an AMP I ran out and got one at HMART in Hicksville for like 25 bucks. Dump some rice in (or brown rice or wild rice or quinoa) maybe some veg or chicken stock instead of just water, click the top closed, press the start button and voilà, 30 minutes or so later stops cooking, the red cook lite goes out and the green keep warm mode light goes on and you have absolutely perfectly cooked healthy side dish to plop some shrimp or other protein on.
Good point, I totally forgot about the rice machine. Didn't realize Hmart has them, I go there often. I'll look for one !

Maybe in Queens but doubtful in Long Island or NJ. In places I've visited the girls are usually there 1 or 2 days a week, their "off" day from their normal day job in Flushing etc. I've spoken with a number of mms and they've told me that the girls travel to areas they aren't likely to be noticed so they can work for the day then return home via train or bus (I've personally dropped off a few at bus stop in the past as I was last client that day and mms knew I lived near the station). Some even hitch rides with MMS to and from the place, which is the case with a place in Mineola that I visit, they all come in the mms SUV and she takes them home after. Those that may work 2 consecutive days may in fact stay over. One place in NJ I visited had a small room set up for them to hang out in, sleep, shower, watch tv and it had a microwave and hot plate so they could heat water or cook small things.
Yes.. I've seen many times the girls being dropped off on Long Island from Flushing but As I said I knew many who lived there...one example..Mimi.. Sunrise Hwy..that not too long ago shut down.

Good point, I totally forgot about the rice machine. Didn't realize Hmart has them, I go there often. I'll look for one !
Nice well thought out design — even has a little container situated just below the hinge for the lid such that when you press the lid opening button any condensed steam runs down the lid into the container. The lid has a tight seal with a single small vent for steam and is attached with a hinge to the cooker so you don't have to figure out where to put it when scooping out rice. Later you unclip the little container and dump the condensate. Also removable internal pot is Teflon coated.

Or you can buy a piece of crap unit with none of these features for twice the price at Bed Bath and Beyond.

25 Broadway in Massapequa is now open. Disregard any signs in the front window and door to the contrary. I made the mistake of going there yesterday. The provider said she only does half-hours, so I didn't have a choice. I usually prefer an hour. Anyway, the half-hour was 10 to 15 minutes at most. She spends about two minutes rubbing your back before asking you to flip. The HJ was fair and she expected a $40 tip, (the half-hour was also $40.) I told her to forget it as I was there for such a short time.

25 Broadway in Massapequa is now open. Disregard any signs in the front window and door to the contrary. I made the mistake of going there yesterday. The provider said she only does half-hours, so I didn't have a choice. I usually prefer an hour. Anyway, the half-hour was 10 to 15 minutes at most. She spends about two minutes rubbing your back before asking you to flip. The HJ was fair and she expected a $40 tip, (the half-hour was also $40.) I told her to forget it as I was there for such a short time.
Had the same experience recently. It was terrible but was happy to have someone else's hands on me instead of my own

Status
Not open for further replies.