LI Bust

I assumed that part just never heard of it. Don’t get to the farmingdale area very frequent. Did however look it up and I’m not saying the SUV isn’t the same but it’s highly unlikely. The aforementioned is a Suffolk guy. 4th most likely but without any shadow of a doubt he’s Suffolk

That part of Farmingdale is in Suffolk county. Farmingdale is split in both counties
Yeah, some weird situations exist like part of a residential property being in Suffolk and the remainder in Nassau (property taxes are apportioned accordingly.) Sales taxes collected are many times screwed up even when a residence is completely in one county or the other (real problem when buying a car for example) and fuel oil is not sales taxed in Nassau but taxed in Suffolk (so many people tell their oil company that they are in Nassau). On one side of the street leaf bags are distributed and the other side they are not as in difference country (actual towns do that — Town Oyster Bay and Town of Babylon). 911 calls sometimes get mixed up as wrong LE dept responds. Also getting a beach sticker is interesting too — you pick the town beaches you want and the people giving out the stickers are clueless. I know of one case where there are two different colored hydrants (color coded by N or S) right next to each other at the county line.

Mod: Although off topic a bit I thought some guys would find this info amusing and I will not post further.

Hmmm, to keep this on topic I wonder if an AMP straddles the county line and when Suffolk LE raids the girls just scoot over to the Nassau side and are in a different jurisdiction.

Interesting how the article says the raid was conducted in response to “quality of life” complaints. I’ve never heard of any so—called community complaints being worded like that before.
Quality of life is a common complaint theme when you see the busts more common in the city news outlets. Maybe the reporter worked in the city before or maybe wording from the Suffolk commish that is former city cop. Just my 2¢

My guess is that the “community” was the stores on the other side of the building. Who else would know about it? The entrance was in the back.
Probably IMHO.
When I use to go to a place on Cormack rd by Grand Blvd that got busted, when I parked my care and walked to the place a guy who apparently ran a business (a nail/hair stylist place?) next to the AMP would be standing looking out the window at me and clearly was not happy about guys walking by going to the AMP. There is an expression "if looks could kill" — well when he looked at me walking by he had that expression.

Probably IMHO.
When I use to go to a place on Cormack rd by Grand Blvd that got busted, when I parked my care and walked to the place a guy who apparently ran a business (a nail/hair stylist place?) next to the AMP would be standing looking out the window at me and clearly was not happy about guys walking by going to the AMP. There is an expression "if looks could kill" — well when he looked at me walking by he had that expression.
Did you smile back and wave at him?

My guess is that the “community” was the stores on the other side of the building. Who else would know about it? The entrance was in the back.
“Who else would know about it?” IMHO this forum is reviewed by the authorities and I’m surprised more establishments don’t get raided. But, what do I know? Just wish I had taken the time to stop by this one.
Nutty Out