Lexy in Bellerose 516-307-2638

So went to visit Lexy last night only cause the other provider I wanted was not available, haven't been here since the mess of Amanda. Text with the phone girl she is very friendly back and forth about availability and staff. I asked who is available around 5:55 she tells me Lexy I ask about service and what I would like, agrees that she will do BBJ and DATY. Tell her I'll be there in 20 min, she agrees I get the call to tell me the address and instructions. Reach the apt and Lexy opens door OMG Lexy is a MILF I'm not into that so I nicely tell her I was wanting a little more younger. She then tell me she has friend if want to meet I agree and meet Valentina and Denisè, one is British and Black too much makeup but seemed old too and the other was much older could have been their mother. This crew needs young blood like the Astoria location seem to have may have to make a trip to the west.

Are the pics of Lexy her? They posted real pics of Amanda but pics of others weren't even close.

Those pics could've been here, years ago. They seem to be working on pics from years before. I went to meet Amanda and she does not look like her pics which is really sad cause I remember the Amanda of the pic not the one I met that night.

Those pics could've been here, years ago. They seem to be working on pics from years before. I went to meet Amanda and she does not look like her pics which is really sad cause I remember the Amanda of the pic not the one I met that night.
I haven’t Amanada post or pic in a while now.

So went to visit Lexy last night only cause the other provider I wanted was not available, haven't been here since the mess of Amanda. Text with the phone girl she is very friendly back and forth about availability and staff. I asked who is available around 5:55 she tells me Lexy I ask about service and what I would like, agrees that she will do BBJ and DATY. Tell her I'll be there in 20 min, she agrees I get the call to tell me the address and instructions. Reach the apt and Lexy opens door OMG Lexy is a MILF I'm not into that so I nicely tell her I was wanting a little more younger. She then tell me she has friend if want to meet I agree and meet Valentina and Denisè, one is British and Black too much makeup but seemed old too and the other was much older could have been their mother. This crew needs young blood like the Astoria location seem to have may have to make a trip to the west.
Wheres the Astoria location? Thread?

Sadly I have to echo was OP stated... their whole crew is terrible and photos are very misleading in their listings. I went to their location to see Lexy and Evelyn and they must have been pushing late 40s - 50 yrs old. This wasn’t the first time either that the ladies’ photos did not match their current state. I’ve taken a peek at this location a few times in the past 6 months and always opted out. I don’t know anyone who would pay for their crew now. It sucks because years ago they had hot Hungarians week in week out. I’m at least able to scratch my itch next door with Lillian... a young tight bodied Hungarian...

Sadly I have to echo was OP stated... their whole crew is terrible and photos are very misleading in their listings. I went to their location to see Lexy and Evelyn and they must have been pushing late 40s - 50 yrs old. This wasn’t the first time either that the ladies’ photos did not match their current state. I’ve taken a peek at this location a few times in the past 6 months and always opted out. I don’t know anyone who would pay for their crew now. It sucks because years ago they had hot Hungarians week in week out. I’m at least able to scratch my itch next door with Lillian... a young tight bodied Hungarian...
How do you like Lillian?

Yeah what is the deal with Lillian?